Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 24-27inch monitor

Options
  • 20-01-2021 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Looking at adding a better monitor that the current one i have 2014 24h acer k242hld im using for work with my new huawei laptop but its not great and overly bright with no real hadware solutions built in

Considering a wider monitor but dont want too big, wont really be using it for gaming bar the odd use with xbox.

Any thoughts

Budget approx 150-300

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

I've bought a total of six of these Asus VZ279HE 68.58 cm (27 Inch) monitors for work. Find them great for what I want at a decent price, no idea how suited they are to gaming. Note that the power cable is EU, so you'll need to change the plug or get an alternative and they come with a VGA cable but no HDMI or display port cable which you may also need.

Advertisement