If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65NANO866NA

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

batfin wrote: »
    Hi,this doesn’t appear on the .ie website but is on the main uk website,do you carry it in stock or is it something that can ordered in?

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/lg-65nano866na.html
    Hey Batfin.

Thanks for the post.

Stock is very limited so we dropped it as a "Buy It Now" to avoid over selling through our website.

I do have some available and ready to ship :)

Priced at £849 + £6.99 shipping or £979 Euro delivered.
    Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to snap one up drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a call to finalise the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

Hi, I see this is now in stock on your website, however my stalled house move has (unfortunately for my bank account) left me more time to do a bit of research into these - i see that the 65NANO916 seems to have a few differences from the 866 such as full array dimming and direct backlit instead of edge lit - is this something you would be able to obtain from your suppliers? we aren't moving until start of March so wouldn't be in a mad rush if it had to be ordered in?

LG 65NANO916

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

batfin wrote: »
    Hi, I see this is now in stock on your website, however my stalled house move has (unfortunately for my bank account) left me more time to do a bit of research into these - i see that the 65NANO916 seems to have a few differences from the 866 such as full array dimming and direct backlit instead of edge lit - is this something you would be able to obtain from your suppliers? we aren't moving until start of March so wouldn't be in a mad rush if it had to be ordered in?

LG 65NANO916
    Hey BatFin.

Unfortunately the 916 is not one we can get our hands on unfortunately.

We stock the 906 which is also full Array coming in at 1299 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204668-lg-65nano906na-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.