Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellyanne Conway child abuse revealed

Options
  • 21-01-2021 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,452 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Claudia Conway, daughter of Kellyanne and George Conway, has posted a series of TikTok videos she surreptitiously recorded while her mother was verbally abusing her and at times physically striking her.
    According to the contents of the tapes, Kellyanne has no issue cussing at her daughter. “A**hole,” she screams in one instance. “You ungrateful little b***h,” she tells Claudia in another. The Republican spokesperson also uses the f-bomb liberally, even threatening her daughter for making TikTok videos, “You’re never going to record another f***ing thing in your life.”

Perhaps most disturbing, though, was a moment when Kellyanne alludes to the possibility of having had Claudia aborted as a fetus, “You’re lucky your mother is pro-life.”

https://www.thethings.com/fans-upset-at-kellyanne-conway-for-threatening-daughter-claudia-in-secret-tape-child-abuse/

It's not precisely clear when all of these videos are each timestamped, but obviously this type of abuse is not nascent. There are popular calls in public now to get Child Protective Services involved and Claudia is reportedly exploring her emancipation options.

In late august, Kellyanne resigned from her role in the WH citing the need at the time for, "less drama, more mama."

https://twitter.com/claudiamconwayy/status/1297352852021665792?s=20 (Her account has not posted activity since August 23, when KAC resigned)

This also reflects badly on Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway, who must surely be aware of some of this abuse if not also an enabler by some means. The stark contrast in opposed politics of Kellyanne v George Conway has been a matter of public interest throughout the Trump presidency, particularly each of their regard for Trump himself.

“You’re lucky your mother is pro-life.”

What a c%nt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,742 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Standard Irish parenting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Wilhelm III

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Kinda sad, from many perspectives. Thank God this wasn’t the world I lived in when I was a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Do parents still have support their kids once they emancipate themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You're only getting half the story here. What lead up to this?
    An abusive mother? (as the daughter would like us to believe) or a spoiled disrespectful daughter getting told off?

Be wary of the person who selectively uploads things ;) Besides, the daughter has basically just tried to get both her parents fired by doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Dave0301

You're only getting half the story here. What lead up to this?
    An abusive mother? (as the daughter would like us to believe) or a spoiled disrespectful daughter getting told off?

Be wary of the person who selectively uploads things ;) Besides, the daughter has basically just tried to get both her parents fired by doing this.

This, and the fact that it was edited to make it look as bad on the mother as possible.

Having said that, from what I have read about Kellyanne she seems like a bit of a bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,656 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

her daughter does seem to be handy enough at Tik Tok at making her mother look bad for a while now, mainly because of her dislike of Trump it seemed. With enough selective editing , with someone living with you, I'm sure any one could be made to look bad !!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Shouting names at a sixteen year old. "Child abuse."

Not cool, but nowhere in the same zip code as where my head goes when I read "child abuse".

"Kellyanne Conway screams mean stuff at her 16 year old daughter", is a less misleading headline.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

It's nasty/poor parenting but it's a far cry from abuse.

Source: She has a phone to record it with.

2smiggy wrote: »
    her daughter does seem to be handy enough at Tik Tok at making her mother look bad for a while now, mainly because of her dislike of Trump it seemed. With enough selective editing , with someone living with you, I'm sure any one could be made to look bad !!

It wouldn't take much editing as Conway is a notorious sh*thead to be around.

• Advertisement

It wouldn't take much editing as Conway is a notorious sh*thead to be around.
    "Person with a reputation for being a bitch is filmed being a bitch"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

I do love how people on boards now write thread titles like the Sun write headlines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

I do love how people on boards now write thread titles like the Sun write headlines
    At 3:21 am. From the States I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Its poor behaviour but calling it outright child abuse is a difficult stretch . I get the impression that young girl is purposely trying to trigger her the whole time to record it , then editing out selectively anything she did that would reflect poorly on herself.

Its very sad, i would hope that with the mother resigning things have calmed down. But for a child to target the mother because of who she works for is problematic in itself and probably hasnt lended itself to a healthy situation in the household for all involved.

The daughter does look like a complete head-melt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,444 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

grassylawn wrote: »
    Shouting names at a sixteen year old. "Child abuse."

Not cool, but nowhere in the same zip code as where my head goes when I read "child abuse".

"Kellyanne Conway screams mean stuff at her 16 year old daughter", is a less misleading headline.

Emotional abuse is still child abuse

duploelabs wrote: »
    Emotional abuse is still child abuse
    Misleading headlines are still technically factual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Not surprised at all at the responses here.

It's the 15 year old girls fault that her mother is verbally and physically abusive, because she may have provoked her.

Stay classy, CA boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

I know of case of a mother being reported to Tusla by her 16 year daughter in revenge for confiscating her phone.

The daughter was sending naked selfies to men (not boys)

The daughter fabricated a story for Tusla. Alleged she was being physically abused by her mother. Tusla moved the daughter and interviewed the younger siblings.

Eventually they got to the bottom of it, but the moral of the story is that teenage girls can very cunning and vindictive

moneyman wrote: »
    Not surprised at all at the responses here.

It's the 15 year old girls fault that her mother is verbally and physically abusive, because she may have provoked her.

Stay classy, CA boardsies.
    She is at least 16.
    What physical abuse was there? I didn't play the clip because it is just junk.
    Nobody thinks she behaved appropriately. But there are two sides to every story and good luck to the person who has never spoken in anger.
    Stay judgmental, moneyman.

• Advertisement

She is at least 16.
    Nobody thinks she behaved appropriately. But there are two sides to every story and good luck to the person who has never spoken in anger.

She clearly hits her in the video. You didn't even watch it and you're asking where it is? Nonsensical, well done.

There is a difference between speaking in anger and literally shouting personal insults, abuse and hitting your child when they're lying down. It doesn't matter if they're answering back. Absolutely shocking and abusive parenting but not unexpected given what we know about Kellyann.

I suspect the defense of her is more to do with her political leanings than anything else.

moneyman wrote: »
    She clearly hits her in the video. You didn't even watch it and you're asking where it is? Nonsensical, well done.

There is a difference between speaking in anger and literally shouting personal insults, abuse and hitting your child when they're lying down. It doesn't matter if they're answering back. Absolutely shocking and abusive parenting but not unexpected given what we know about Kellyann.

I suspect the defense of her is more to do with her political leanings than anything else.
    Asking what something is when you aren't aware of it is nonsensical? Okey doke.

Why would I want to watch this? It isn't something that I would enjoy and I wouldn't benefit from it.

I think Trump was a disaster personally, and rate Carter as the best US president in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

She is at least 16.

If I caught my kids mam slapping my kids like that and screaming at them I'd be off getting sole custody.

Literally no excuse for a parent to treat their child like that.

Asking what something is when you aren't aware of it is nonsensical? Okey doke.

Why would I want to watch this? It isn't something that I would enjoy and I wouldn't benefit from it.

I think Trump was a disaster personally, and rate Carter as the best US president in recent times.

So you go into a thread about a video of abuse, don't watch it, defend the abusive person, and then question what's in the video? Yeah, nonsensical. Has nothing got to do with enjoying the content.

I'll bow out here, I've no interested in getting involved further.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Definitely more to this ,

The teen was previously arrested ?

It's seems to a clash of egos more than anything

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

She's doing a fair amount of smirking for someone being abused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

She's doing a fair amount of smirking for someone being abused

This thread was created for one reason only, to have another dig at the former US President's staff. It was not created to discuss child abuse ...... in America.
    When we all complain about the constant toxic shoite that comes from the States, the OP is an expert at exporting it over here to us.
    Disappointing that it still continues even with a new President who spoke about unity instead of division. The witch hunt continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Fuck Heroin Barbie, Heroin Barbie Jr. and Kayleigh McBejabers into a mud pit and let 'em at it. Last one standing wins the 1nt3rn3tz.

jimgoose wrote: »
    Fuck Heroin Barbie, Heroin Barbie Jr. and Kayleigh McBejabers into a mud pit and let 'em at it. Last one standing wins the 1nt3rn3tz.
    That's ****ed up.

Tomi Lehren and Kayleigh McEnany should obviously be the ones in the mud pit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That's ****ed up.

Tomi Lehren and Kayleigh McEnany should obviously be the ones in the mud pit.

You make a very good point. Sling her in there as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement