Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellyanne Conway child abuse revealed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,116 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I know of case of a mother being reported to Tusla by her 16 year daughter in revenge for confiscating her phone.

The daughter was sending naked selfies to men (not boys)

The daughter fabricated a story for Tusla. Alleged she was being physically abused by her mother. Tusla moved the daughter and interviewed the younger siblings.

Eventually they got to the bottom of it, but the moral of the story is that teenage girls can very cunning and vindictive
    Taking a child out of a family home is a very serious step, an absolute last resort. Tulsa don't take action like that lightly, and are well aware of how teenagers operate.

There might be other kinds of fabrication going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Kivaro wrote: »
    This thread was created for one reason only, to have another dig at the former US President's staff. It was not created to discuss child abuse ...... in America.
    When we all complain about the constant toxic shoite that comes from the States, the OP is an expert at exporting it over here to us.
    Disappointing that it still continues even with a new President who spoke about unity instead of division. The witch hunt continues.

Exactly! What will they do with Trump gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,482 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

looks like a typical bratty kid of high powered parents that probably arent around a lot, not sure its news worthy 3000 miles away

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Of course it's not ok to hit a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Melanchthon

This thread was created for one reason only, to have another dig at the former US President's staff. It was not created to discuss child abuse ...... in America.
    When we all complain about the constant toxic shoite that comes from the States, the OP is an expert at exporting it over here to us.
    Disappointing that it still continues even with a new President who spoke about unity instead of division. The witch hunt continues.

What are you doing then OP?, well I am watching a 15 year old girls tik tok too own the Republicans :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,452 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I know of case of a mother being reported to Tusla by her 16 year daughter in revenge for confiscating her phone.

The daughter was sending naked selfies to men (not boys)

The daughter fabricated a story for Tusla. Alleged she was being physically abused by her mother. Tusla moved the daughter and interviewed the younger siblings.

Eventually they got to the bottom of it, but the moral of the story is that teenage girls can very cunning and vindictive

Not talking about a made up story though. You can clearly hear KAC suggesting her daughter is lucky to have not been aborted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Mrsmum

Don't know the ins and outs of that household and don't want to but as a mother, the times I had the worst rows with my teenagers was when I was worried the most about them and cared the most. And I definately wasn't fit to be seen on camera !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

There’s a line between discipline and abuse. I don’t know this family but based on this clip the mother crossed it. People can say terrible things in the heat of a moment but when this is the norm it’s abuse and it leaves an impact. I grew up with a mother who laid into me verbally most days and it left me completely fcuked up. There is no excuse or reasoning for it.

Mrsmum wrote: »
    Don't know the ins and outs of that household and don't want to but as a mother, the times I had the worst rows with my teenagers was when I was worried the most about them and cared the most. And I definately wasn't fit to be seen on camera !

It’s still quite shocking all the same that someone whose day job was to cool and calmly talk to pugilistic media pundits all day long regurgitating talking points and coming up with spin while maintaining composure. If that’s how she speaks to her own daughter off camera, something is awfully wrong in that household and this is doubtfully the worst of it, this is just what was recorded while she was laying down at one point in time. George Conway owes as many answers.

Overheal wrote: »
    It’s still quite shocking all the same that someone whose day job was to cool and calmly talk to pugilistic media pundits all day long regurgitating talking points and coming up with spin while maintaining composure. If that’s how she speaks to her own daughter off camera, something is awfully wrong in that household and this is doubtfully the worst of it, this is just what was recorded while she was laying down at one point in time. George Conway owes as many answers.

Children especially teenagers can take you to where no job will ever take you ie they can break your heart. But yeah on the other hand it's quite possible she is highly abusive just for the sake of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Nasty stuff but that thread title should be changed.

Glazers Out!

Mrsmum wrote: »
    Children especially teenagers can take you to where no job will ever take you ie they can break your heart. But yeah on the other hand it's quite possible she is highly abusive just for the sake of it.

For context of you don't know, it's been reported before that she has basically been trying to cause trouble for her mum because she works for Trump on social media for a while.

A certain segment of the American liberals have latched onto her in a really bloody creepy way, it's super hypocritical too because they will defend to the death or consider completely irrelevant the very weird Hunter Biden family dynamic. That whole mess is off limits because they like him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Having studied the evidence I can safely conclude that the daughter needs a good boot up the hole

Given that she probably did not lick it off a stone, an additional boot up the hole for the mother might be also be a reasonable idea.

moneyman wrote: »
    She clearly hits her in the video.

Where? I watched it and didn't see her get hit.

• Very interesting dynamic in that household. George Conway one of the most anti Trump people you can meet whereas Kellyanne Conway will go on air and do Trump's bidding and spout all sorts of ridiculous nonsense.

At the crux of it all, I think we have a very unhappy and emotionally neglected child acting out. We also probably have two parents at loggerheads and fare too consumed by politics to be aware and deal with the very real problems in their household.

Some say the child needs a boot up the hole, I say it's highly likely the parents that likely need a boot up the whole for prioritising high profile careers and own egos over the wellbeing of their own daughter.

This child could go towards drug addiction very easily. Will George and Kellyanne have regrets 10 years down the line? Will they pause and think could they have done more.

Quite likely. It's a very sad state of affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

“You’re lucky your mother is pro-life.”

Kelly Anne Conway clearly is a **** of the highest order but that line is top class, laugh out loud, comedy

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It's a wake up call for the mother. But the kid too is showing zero respect , gets everything and gives nothing in return.

Heavily, heavily edited video. Clips that are literally 2 and 3 seconds long. Most of what was said would be hardly an argument. 'Teenager riles up mother to try and become internet famous' would be a much more accurate headline.

Let's not go down the 'racist' road with the word abuse, where the word is overused so much it doesn't mean anything anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

What are you doing then OP?, well I am watching a 15 year old girls tik tok too own the Republicans :eek:
    Didn't think of that. Very disturbing.
    But the reason why the thread was created is possibly more along the lines below:
    For context of you don't know, it's been reported before that she has basically been trying to cause trouble for her mum because she works for Trump on social media for a while.

A certain segment of the American liberals have latched onto her in a really bloody creepy way, it's super hypocritical too because they will defend to the death or consider completely irrelevant the very weird Hunter Biden family dynamic. That whole mess is off limits because they like him though.

Didn't think of that. Very disturbing.
    But the reason why the thread was created is possibly more along the lines below:

Ah I don't think it is either, it's just funny though, like five years ago and you said you were doing that! Also you've people talking about how they are really looking forwards to grown up politics again now that Trump's gone. What do they do, spend the time watching and over analysing a teen girl having a row with her mam on tik tok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Very interesting dynamic in that household. George Conway one of the most anti Trump people you can meet whereas Kellyanne Conway will go on air and do Trump's bidding and spout all sorts of ridiculous nonsense.

At the crux of it all, I think we have a very unhappy and emotionally neglected child acting out. We also probably have two parents at loggerheads and fare too consumed by politics to be aware and deal with the very real problems in their household.

Some say the child needs a boot up the hole, I say it's highly likely the parents that likely need a boot up the whole for prioritising high profile careers and own egos over the wellbeing of their own daughter.

This child could go towards drug addiction very easily. Will George and Kellyanne have regrets 10 years down the line? Will they pause and think could they have done more.

Quite likely. It's a very sad state of affairs.
    such in depth analysis..

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Am I the only one that is wondering if she was hitting her or trying to swipe the phone away from the daughter, it doesn't look too clear

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

You're only getting half the story here. What lead up to this?
    An abusive mother? (as the daughter would like us to believe) or a spoiled disrespectful daughter getting told off?

Be wary of the person who selectively uploads things ;) Besides, the daughter has basically just tried to get both her parents fired by doing this.

Yeah, I hate Trump's crew as much as the next man but you can't really pass judgement on the basis of one side of the story.

Yeah, I hate Trump's crew as much as the next man but you can't really pass judgement on the basis of one side of the story.

Could you trust anything that is said by Kellyanne Conway though

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Overheal wrote: »
    You can clearly hear KAC suggesting her daughter is lucky to have not been aborted.

And .

Sounds like a mother and daughter winding each other up ,
    Again it's all one sided ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Gatling wrote: »
    And .

Sounds like a mother and daughter winding each other up ,
    Again it's all one sided ,

With everything going on in the world, it's a non-story.
    But the weirdness continues .........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Sadly I suspect we're going to see more cases of obnoxious teenagers weaponizing one-sided recordings of family arguments to publicly shame their parents. Just when we thought that social media couldn't possibly get any more destructive.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Glad shes gone from the white house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

She is a typical teenage girl. It's all about her and now they've social media they can edit and broadcast all they like.

To this day we still slag my daughter about the time she emailed her Dad in America to tell him to send the maintenance straight to her because I was abusing her (I wouldn't buy her new clothes for Easter because she was caught drinking). Little did she know her feckless father wasn't paying any maintenance anyway. :D

• Advertisement

Another thing that occurs to me is that the children who are truly brutalised at the hands of abusive parents would tend to be way too cowed down to go against or challenge their parent nevermind recording their parent and putting it online. They would be too terrified of the repuccusions whereas this child's attitude seems to be - bring it on. A different dynamic going on here I think and obviously not a good one either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement