Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get stronger - Get faster - Stay Healthy

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

:D:D Won't get in the way of API answering the question but I'm loving the S&C jargon on this, Beginner Runner, AGYR and Bungy Girls logs. Although its probably more S than C in most cases.

Perhaps a conversation on the difference between S and C is in order, I've a bad habit of just lumping it all into one although I've a feeling C is covered under plyometrics which I think I do a lot of in the classes I do.

Considering the serious lack of running on my log I'm very glad to have something I can update on and it's great to have a few folks here that have similar (or more!) dedication to it. I know it's a running forum but... :D

Edit: I think API has closed their account!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

:D:D Won't get in the way of API answering the question but I'm loving the S&C jargon on this, Beginner Runner, AGYR and Bungy Girls logs. Although its probably more S than C in most cases.

API well done on the 5k TT. Precisely what you need to do to set a benchmark for training paces etc..

Also, I applaud you for calling out the back slapping, cool club on the main forum. I've been around logs and in and out of this forum for ages and we could be doing much better to welcome and engage with new logs :o:)

I don't applaud this - it doesn't look like she did much research before letting loose. Anyway she is gone. That's a pity alright but not anyone else's fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Murph_D wrote: »
    I don't applaud this - it doesn't look like she did much research before letting loose. Anyway she is gone. That's a pity alright but not anyone else's fault.

Follow her trail and she read enough logs. I wouldn't applaud a brand new user having a go to drag a thread down, troll like, but a new log user having the confidence to call out what she sees, right or wrong in your, mine or anyone else's eyes reminded me of the good old times when every second log was a 10k log!

Anyway it's a shame cause I enjoyed followed this log

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Who’s the cool club M if you don’t mind me asking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

OOnegative wrote: »
    Who’s the cool club M if you don’t mind me asking?

I won't open that up B as I have nothing against anyone. I was just seeing it from a new user POV. It would seem like we all know each other the way we chat across logs but that's the fun of this place if you stick around. I met one of my very best real life friends through this Forum.

It's interesting how users say they have lurked for so long before posting or setting up a log. Is it that scary here?

API sorry to hijack your log!

• Advertisement
Advertisement