Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque Lodgement

Options
  • 21-01-2021 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

I made two cheque lodgements into my account on the 6th of January and they still haven’t cleared yet. I was just wondering if there is any problem as I thought they would be cleared after five working days. I have the receipt from lodging them at the external atm.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thanks Manutd623 for the post. 

If these are both domestic cheques (not drawn on a foreign bank) they should be cleared by now for you as it's 5 business days after date of lodgement to clear. 

You can check further by logging in on the App, select Services and scroll to Send A Message, a colleague with account access can take a closer look this for you. If you prefer to call, it's 0818 365 365 colleagues will be available until 5pm. 

We hope the above helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Manutd623

Thanks, I’ll send a message through the app.

Advertisement