Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Nigel waved the gun around and you called him on it.

So you honestly do not remember exactly what kicked off me and you arguing? What do you think Barbara ?

Yeah I know that, what part of it are you taking issue with? He had a gun, the right response is not to see you can't lynch me, I have a gun. The right response is to respond to people

All four people on the Nigel vote were villagers who felt he was dodge enough to vote there. Explain to me why me telling him to cop on and respond in the right manner is a bad move?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Emily gone very very defensive there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

:confused: Gone? That's Emily's style.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Yeah I know that, what part of it are you taking issue with? He had a gun, the right response is not to see you can't lynch me, I have a gun. The right response is to respond to people

All four people on the Nigel vote were villagers who felt he was dodge enough to vote there. Explain to me why me telling him to cop on and respond in the right manner is a bad move?

There’s nothing wrong with what you said, I’m checking to see if you remember what Eva wrote at the time. You posted about our argument, you couldn’t of missed that so I feel better that you mentioned it.

Nigel waved the gun around and you called him on it.

So you honestly do not remember exactly what kicked off me and you arguing? What do you think Barbara ?

Also it was two days ago we argued, not yesterday! You lost it when you thought babs had fired a shot and I called you out on it. You got overly defensive and rather than listen to rational discussion just kept me on your list despite me multiple times saying I have moved on, you cannot.

Babs wanted a reaction, you thought she was wolfy for that. I argued against you

Why did you think we argued yesterday? Eh we didn't

• Advertisement

Where the feck are you getting that from ? Saying stuff doesnt change anything, why do you think this ?

You know what's interesting is your post count since the changeover. In comparison to your posting before the first T-1000 kill today you have a 10% increase in posting which may not sound like much, but most people are less then half that percentage. You have jumped from 9th out of 14 posters to 1st.

Now you may not be the T-1000 but for some reason you have been extremely active in comparison to the rest of the game.

Oooh there's a wolf vibe off this alright. Do you realise theres people who are dead and can't post? Naturally people who are still alive will end up posting more than dead people

You mean by challanging when you write my name as wolf with no context or rss reasoning? Why would I challange that?

How come your post count has shot up since t-1000 lost his first life?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    BlaringNervousFurseal-size_restricted.gif

I'm suspicious at this stage why you haven't been killed and when there's three wolves left I can't trust any of my town reads anymore ya see

Oooh there's a wolf vibe off this alright. Do you realise theres people who are dead and can't post? Naturally people who are still alive will end up posting more than dead people

Actually I stripped out votes and worked out all posters percentages since 2pm. It’s not perfect but it shows you jumping from 9th out of the remaining to 1st. That’s a big bump.

Actually I stripped out votes and worked out all posters percentages since 2pm. It’s not perfect but it shows you jumping from 9th out of the remaining to 1st. That’s a big bump.

Has mine changed?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I don't think two wolves would have been on me.

Doris and Vernon had declared on thread they were voting for me so one wolf would have been enough to jump on.

Given the stage of the game we're at, unless he has been commandeered by Steve, I'd be happy enough that Angus is village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Oh Steve Steve Steve, you nearly had me until you slipped up below.. I've went back through 4 pages of Gabriel's posts and not once apart from these 3 posts, the three posts after the lynch, did they use a capital to start the post.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Gabriel still here and accounted for

Why shoot me Brendan?
    Poor villager is all. Is Brendan shooting me still
    How many are left?
    You copped it yourself after this one and went changed style.. I presume you were studying the style while trying to stay active

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't think two wolves would have been on me.

Doris and Vernon had declared on thread they were voting for me so one wolf would have been enough to jump on.

Given the stage of the game we're at, unless he has been commandeered by Steve, I'd be happy enough that Angus is village.

Babs who are your wolves now Doris is gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

What happened with the tracker?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Oh Steve Steve Steve, you nearly had me until you slipped up below.. I've went back through 4 pages of Gabriel's posts and not once apart from these 3 posts, the three posts after the lynch, did they use a capital to start the post.

You copped it yourself after this one and went changed style.. I presume you were studying the style while trying to stay active

I should have stuck with Gabriel. ****

sounds good enough for me. will verify what is said here and if true, thats my vote.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well what else could he really do if he had a fake gun? He'd have to give it to someone and see if they'd shoot who they said they'd shoot.

Barbara had already done this previously?

You've more patience than me, fair ****s! Having a look now

I should have stuck with Gabriel. ****

I still don't know why you didn't.

Angus, you legend, hes nailed folks! Every post from Gabs is lower case bar the first three after Steve took over! Top dog Angus

Vote Gabriel

• Advertisement

I verified this, excecp for a Lynch, its true. nice catch.

B923695-E-7202-489-B-9455-7-A6672-BB49-EA.jpg

It’s not perfect or exact but it shows a huge spike in your posting , more then anybody else’s by more then double. 10.64% of posts between t-1000 death and the last cutoff were from you. This is a huge Mark up on your posting percentage all game. You ranked number 9

You have a lot been more active this afternoon then your average over the game. 24% of your posts have come this afternoon. Gertie and Orla are next on 17% , then Doris on 15% and then me, Babs, Eva and clodagh on 10-13%

Derry WW wrote: »
    What happened with the tracker?

DERRY GOOD MAN
    Forgot all about it.

I tracked Gertrude. She didn't visit anyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Stevie my boy,
    Angus just caught you

It’s not perfect or exact but it shows a huge spike in your posting , more then anybody else’s by more then double. 10.64% of posts between t-1000 death and the last cutoff were from you. This is a huge Mark up on your posting percentage all game. You ranked number 9

You have a lot been more active this afternoon then your average over the game. 24% of your posts have come this afternoon. Gertie and Orla are next on 17% , then Doris on 15% and then me, Babs, Eva and clodagh on 10-13%

FYI... with less people, there is less to read, and more time to post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

thast was autocorrect on my phone but it does look bad i guess.

i'll take the lynch for it but whats the numbers now?

Nice work but eh its not Bren :D

I figured the posting limits were gone out the window so I was good to post as much as I wanted. Are you saying my posting percentages are similar to Steve before he was lynched or what is your point here?

Derry WW wrote: »
    I still don't know why you didn't.

Trusted babs

• Advertisement

thast was autocorrect on my phone but it does look bad i guess.

i'll take the lynch for it but whats the numbers now?

Just on those three specific posts right after Steve was eliminated and inherited a new body?

Any ****e poems Gabs

Advertisement