Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm still suss about Orla

Hard to know, I get the impression she's genuine if I'm honest. It's difficult at this stage though so she might have to go. What's the case against her, she voted No Lynch day 2?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yes you have been "suss" on me but I have been standing up for you Derry when people thought you were a wolf because of your mistake with giving the gun to Steve and the vote scammer.

The thing that made people suspect me what my disappearance on Wed (brutal day in work) and then jumping on Vernon last minute. Even though I said that morning about Nigel voters. You can check my posts. OK Vernon was ok but Nigel kept saying just look at my voters.

I was the one who asked people to look at posting styles which outed "Steve" in the end. I was insistent that Nigel was ok, I said I trusted Barbara and (old) Gabriel and you Derry. Nigel was a villager, Gabriel was a villager, I am pretty sure you and Barbara villager if you are not Steve Mark 3.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hard to know, I get the impression she's genuine if I'm honest. It's difficult at this stage though so she might have to go. What's the case against her, she voted No Lynch day 2?

FFS Are people still harping back to that?
    I am a newbie. I didn't know that no lynch is the biggest mortal sin in this game. Eva said I should have jumped on a counter-wagon.

To who Phil or Emily. Same result, villager still gone.

I'm going to work. I hope the wolves go crazy and munch all your stupid heads!

I apologise for my "stupid heads" remark. I ain't a morning person.
    (God help the lad in the red kia if he tries to cut me again this morning.:) )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I apologise for my "stupid heads" remark. I ain't a morning person.
    (God help the lad in the red kia if he tries to cut me again this morning.:) )

I am not a morning person either, I go very very slow, and loud noises and other people talking to me are not welcome :D

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    FFS Are people still harping back to that?
    I am a newbie. I didn't know that no lynch is the biggest mortal sin in this game. Eva said I should have jumped on a counter-wagon.

To who Phil or Emily. Same result, villager still gone.

I'm going to work. I hope the wolves go crazy and munch all your stupid heads!

Was only trying to work out the case on you Orla. No Lynch on Day 2 by itself stands out to me, but then Jake has already been revealed as a wolf so do two wolves jump on No Lynch? Doesn't make sense to me anyways.

Also my stupid head is buried in emails up to my eyeballs so I would very much welcome said head being munched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

This is the post

her post doesn't account for the munch that's happening at 10:30 though

Did you not track Gertrude and she didnt move?

I did but when there's three wolves left all it proves is that she isn't the vig, and if she's a wolf she didn't put in the munch order

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Conors only mention of Steve other than two posts containing all players is above. That's it, the only interaction with the top poster and Alpha wolf

Then this this morning after Steve shoots Patrick

Conor mentions Jake in 2 posts, first time as a number 3 on an FFA and then later to say hecwas considering voting for him changed his mind to Gertie

I'm not loving this

What do we think of this?

Message to our vig, please shoot Brendan.

yeah as a villager I'd recommend you definitely don't do that

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    What do we think of this?

Conor is very very quiet sinc the wolves started dropping and it looks like he's been coasting on the original prize winning. I agree there's a very high chance he's one of our wolves

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Conor is very very quiet sinc the wolves started dropping and it looks like he's been coasting on the original prize winning. I agree there's a very high chance he's one of our wolves

I was just about to say that - low post count, staying well under the radar.

Also sorry Emily, guess I should have quoted all the responses into one post - this is why my posting is going up :D

Don't think Conor has posted at all since the munch last night?

Don't think Conor has posted at all since the munch last night?

Last post was around 8 o'clock last night

Conor WW wrote: »
    Doesn't change a huge amount of my thoughts, except for it being slightly less likely that it is both Orla and Gertrude.

20:18 last night.

This was the last post.

I didn't realise Conor only has 100 posts. Thought it'd be more than that.

Not much more than Doris.

Going back to the original prize...
    I won folks, I left as soon as I posted that so only saw the message now. I have to share one of the prizes (bullet and lynch protect) with someone.
    Was this to go back to his backroom and discuss what to do with the prize?

I don't know who I'll be shooting, most likely whoever finishes second in the lynch voting, unless consensus suggests something else.
    Right, so is the consensus that I take a pot shot at number 2 in the lynch votes? Or should I hold fire.
    So I won't shoot anyone so. No lynch came second and there doesn't seem to be a consensus on who to take out.

So that's all his posts on the bullet he won - throughout it all he never gave his own opinion once. He sat back and only contribution was to be overly helpful and go with what the village said. He did do an FFA in the middle - Lucy, Nigel, Eva. I'm guessing this was all to try and gain villager points so to hide among us easier?

So that's all his posts on the bullet he won - throughout it all he never gave his own opinion once. He sat back and only contribution was to be overly helpful and go with what the village said. He did do an FFA in the middle - Lucy, Nigel, Eva. I'm guessing this was all to try and gain villager points so to hide among us easier?

Yep, and he got this far so it definitely worked

He took a slightly different tack on Day 2.
    Thanks for giving me a bullet. Now, the must in the mod post suggests that it has to be used tonight. Previously it was can, so I'll be shooting tonight anyway.

I'd have Tegan or Emily in there based on Katie's kill but I'm not sure which yet.
    I highly doubt the mods will be confirming who shot who.
    I'd have Phil and Vernon for a bullet with Tegan an outside third. Nothing related to Nigel.

Am I right that you and Barbara have chosen?
    Frank you're number is up.
    Ah jaysus, two bullets and nothing to show for it. Sorry for trying to double kill you Frank.

These are the posts from his 2nd gun - again waiting on what everyone else wants, no real thoughts of his own on how to use it.

• Advertisement

I know people accused me of not taking much persuading to move onto shooting Phil but at least I had already said I had chosen someone to shoot.

I can't see Stevie ****ing up again, and Conor is currently top of my wolf list.

Stevie could have commandeered Conor which could also explain the lack of posting since last night, although I've just found out that Conor wasn't much of a poster anyway.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I know people accused me of not taking much persuading to move onto shooting Phil but at least I had already said I had chosen someone to shoot.

I can't see Stevie ****ing up again, and Conor is currently top of my wolf list.

Stevie could have commandeered Conor which could also explain the lack of posting since last night, although I've just found out that Conor wasn't much of a poster anyway.

sounds like Conor is a safe shot for a vig shot either way.

These are the posts from his 2nd gun - again waiting on what everyone else wants, no real thoughts of his own on how to use it.

Yeah, reading back now it definitely comes across as being OTT helpful villager.

Yeah, that's the main thing that leads me to think it might have been planned looking innocent/indecisive. A wolf not sure who to vote for, doesn't want to have been someone to lynch Nigel and at the last minute bales out and goes no lynch.

He throws Jake under the bus here.

There isn't an awful lot to go on with his posts that I can see. Towards Day 3 and when I had the scanner, he did post a bit more with his own opinions on how to use it, but he was very much here are 3 things that could happen, and has never been overly pushy about any one thing.

sounds like Conor is a safe shot for a vig shot either way.

And if we are wrong?

His last post:

Nicked from Clodagh this time. I'd have at least one more wolf in the Lucy voters. I said before I thought Jake/Orla and Doris/Angus would be my main thoughts there. I didn't think wolves would vote with each other twice on the first two days, but perhaps they did and it is Orla who then switched from Jake in day 3. However, I wonder if my thoughts on Angus or Doris sort of spooked them and they continued to vote together (partially in response to it and partially to save Jake). That doesn't really make too much sense though because one of them could have just gone on Vernon. So Angus/Doris/Jake/Steve doesn't work for me.

I've got Derry and Barbara underlined here because I'm pretty happy with them not being originals. Derry because their play on day 3 makes almost no sense if they were on a wolf team with Steve and Jake. Barbara for the N3 lynch being so close, Jake being on her and her not voting to save herself.

That leaves
    Angus - a lucy voter, tied with Doris for the most part (unlikely to be wolf with doris)
    Orla - a lucy voter, tied with Jake on the votes and originally said that made them less wolfy but not sure on that (would fit theory of wolf on each of the wagons)
    Gabriel - self vote would be quite the statement from him first up, but has been lying in the low voters since (apart from Steve's lynch)
    Gertrude - I didn't like that giving both names. It's one thing not telling people, but if you had voted for Vernon and Derry scanned Doris then we'd have gotten nothing. Now obviously that didn't happen but I just didn't like it. Not a lucy voter but would fit my spread wolves theory
    Clodagh - stayed away from the main wagons on the first two nights, would fit my theory of a wolf on each of the top wagons on night three but not a lucy voter
    Brendan - back and forth voting with steve might be an attempt at distancing, a nd would fit the N3 theory of spreading
    Eva - would they vote with steve on N2 when there was no wolves up - likely not
    Mary - possibility given Steve's shot outside the Jake voters but that seems what Steve wants me to think, did vote for steve early on (potential distancing there)
    Doris - interesting vote for barbara N4,but has been consistenly on barbara and might have been hoping for the 2nd person to by lynched, a lucy voter but doesn't quite fit my spread voter theory
    Emily - quite happy here, almost happy enough to underline given the N2 vote from Steve. Not certain but would be fairly low on my list of suspects.

Ultimately that takes Emily, Eva, one of Angus/Doris out of my suspects, leaving
    Angus or Doris
    Orla
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Clodagh
    Brendan
    Mary
    Doris

N1
    Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Frank WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW
    No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Brendan WW, Vern WW
    Jake WW (2) - Patrick WW, Lucy WW,
    Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW
    Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Steve WW (1) - Mary WW ? On W
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW V on ?
    Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW V on V
    Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW V On V
    Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW V on V
    Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW ? on V
    Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? on ?

N2
    Nigel WW (4) - Vernon WW, Phil WW, Frank WW, Isla WW
    Phil WW (3) - Tegan WW, Gertrude WW, Fiona WW
    Emily WW (3) - Steve WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW
    Isla WW (2) - Derry WW, Mary WW
    No Lynch (2) - Orla WW, Jake WW
    Barbara WW (2) Doris WW, Angus WW
    Angus WW (2) - Patrick WW, Gabriel WW,
    Tegan WW (2) - Conor WW, Clodagh WW
    Steve WW (1) - Brendan WW ? On ?
    Eva WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? On ?

N3
    Vernon WW (5) - Tegan WW, Clodagh WW, Orla WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW (4) -  Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW
    Jake WW (3) - Derry WW, Steve WW, Mary WW
    Steve WW (1) - Eva WW ? On ?
    Gabriel WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?
    Emily WW (1) - Gabriel WW ? On ?
    Gertrude WW (1) - Conor WW ? On ?
    Clodagh WW (1) - Patrick WW RV On ?

N4
    Steve WW (10) - Angus WW, Orla WW, Gabriel WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Derry WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Emily WW (1) - Steve WW
    Barbara WW (1) - Doris WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Emily WW
    Alright some updates to the below. Gabriel is in green, because seems he was good before Steve died. I've voted for them obviously, this is for the next lynch.

Still fairly happy with Derry and Barbara for previous reasons. Angus also happy with for spotting gabriel (slight chance it was a bus but putting that to the side for the moment), even though I thought there be one in him and doris. Emily and Eva still fairly happy with. That leaves
    Gertrude - fits my wolf spread theory on N3 and is accusing me of being afraid of the scanner despite saying who I was voting for and putting forward the idea of using it as a peek on one player, but not in lucy voters and didn't do anything when tracked
    Orla - fits my wolf spread theory on N3 and is a lucy voter but wouldn't have thought two wolves would vote together on day one and then vote together for no lynch on day two
    Brendan - fits my wolf spread theory, and the early vote for steve might have been a distancing attempt but not as sold on him as Orla or Gertrude (could be both of them, but that would mean 3 wolves on Lucy at the start. If only one of them is a wolf then I may have to rethink my views on Emily and Eva).

N1
    Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Frank WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW
    No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Brendan WW, Vern WW
    Jake WW (2) - Patrick WW, Lucy WW,
    Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW
    Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Steve WW (1) - Mary WW ? On W
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW V on ?
    Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW V on V
    Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW V On V
    Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW V on V
    Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW ? on V
    Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? on ?

N2
    Nigel WW (4) - Vernon WW, Phil WW, Frank WW, Isla WW
    Phil WW (3) - Tegan WW, Gertrude WW, Fiona WW
    Emily WW (3) - Steve WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW
    Isla WW (2) - Derry WW, Mary WW
    No Lynch (2) - Orla WW, Jake WW
    Barbara WW (2) Doris WW, Angus WW
    Angus WW (2) - Patrick WW, Gabriel WW,
    Tegan WW (2) - Conor WW, Clodagh WW
    Steve WW (1) - Brendan WW ? On ?
    Eva WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?

N3
    Vernon WW (5) - Tegan WW, Clodagh WW, Orla WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW (4) -  Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW
    Jake WW (3) - Derry WW, Steve WW, Mary WW
    Steve WW (1) - Eva WW ? On ?
    Gabriel WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?
    Emily WW (1) - Gabriel WW ? On ?
    Gertrude WW (1) - Conor WW ? On ?
    Clodagh WW (1) - Patrick WW RV On ?

N4
    Steve WW (10) - Angus WW, Orla WW, Gabriel WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Derry WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Emily WW (1) - Steve WW
    Barbara WW (1) - Doris WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Emily WW

And if we are wrong?

If we're wrong we're going to lylo and cannot make any more mistakes. Honestly I see the arguments for Conor and they make sense but village best strategy is for vig to not shoot. That's my view and I'm sticking with it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conors lynch votes so far

Lucy - huge wagon
    Tegan - no danger of being lynched, Clodagh voted there too
    Gertrude - single vote, no danger

I did my search the other way, Conor didn't really appear in many of Steves posts but when he did, Steve is non committal. He doesn't accuse Conor of being a wolf but a few posts hammer the point he can't be cleared either

Worth a look at those posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I was just about to say that - low post count, staying well under the radar.

Very quiet since the wolves started dropping from one person and then low post count from another, agreeing with the first. If I'm a low poster and coasting how have I 'been very quiet since the wolves started dropping'? Surely the low poster thing would mean I've been very quiet all along.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I won the prize, and the mod confirmed that there was a delay on that, so it wasn't anything to do with a backroom - simply not being here after I sent the code PM. I didn't know there'd be a time limit attached to the prize.

I'll openly admit that I didn't push anyone on the first day, because we had barely anything to go on and was more likely to kill a villager. Day 2 slightly more to go on but we've had a lot more information since hence the more developed views on people based on their votes.

Advertisement