Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 (7) v 3 (2) last night
    5 (6) v 2 (1) now.

5 v 2 means we still have a mislynch. if t-1000 took over a wolf, 6v1, then we have 2 mislynches, but i never work of best case scenarios, a thats setting up a disappointment. so we work off 1 mislynch before last lynch. If beaker changes timetable to squeeze in another lynch, then we may start thinking about the other scenario.

Lynch times can be changed to earlier if players wish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Chat since Conor was put in the spot light
    My best bet of lynching a wolf is conor.
    Message to our vig, please shoot Brendan.
    The first is a general state of play.
    The 2nd is a message to out vig. She can do with that what she wants.

Weird messages, thinks Conor is the best bet to lynch a wolf then calls for the big to shoot Bren
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Morning all. I'm not sure if the vig should shoot this morning. Gertrude's first post before she went crazy made more sense as a strategy to me
    Advocating no shot taken
    Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm still suss about Orla
    From confirmed vig
    For the vig not to fire unless they were certain as if they're wrong we have to be right on the next lynch or we're screwed
    Angus advocating a safety approach
    Hard to know, I get the impression she's genuine if I'm honest. It's difficult at this stage though so she might have to go. What's the case against her, she voted No Lynch day 2?
    Likes Orla
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Conor is very very quiet sinc the wolves started dropping and it looks like he's been coasting on the original prize winning. I agree there's a very high chance he's one of our wolves
    Bren advocating Conor bad
    I was just about to say that - low post count, staying well under the radar.
    Don't think Conor has posted at all since the munch last night?
    Going back to the original prize...

Was this to go back to his backroom and discuss what to do with the prize?

So that's all his posts on the bullet he won - throughout it all he never gave his own opinion once. He sat back and only contribution was to be overly helpful and go with what the village said. He did do an FFA in the middle - Lucy, Nigel, Eva. I'm guessing this was all to try and gain villager points so to hide among us easier?
    Now Derry feeling suds
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I know people accused me of not taking much persuading to move onto shooting Phil but at least I had already said I had chosen someone to shoot.

I can't see Stevie ****ing up again, and Conor is currently top of my wolf list.

Stevie could have commandeered Conor which could also explain the lack of posting since last night, although I've just found out that Conor wasn't much of a poster anyway.
    Babs wants shot taken
    sounds like Conor is a safe shot for a vig shot either way.
    If we're wrong we're going to lylo and cannot make any more mistakes. Honestly I see the arguments for Conor and they make sense but village best strategy is for vig to not shoot. That's my view and I'm sticking with it.
    Angus sticking with no shot
    Emily WW wrote: »
    That’s fair, assuming Conor is obviously good and you aren’t protecting him. But what is the benefit to us dragging it out to a second lynch today? Not an insinuation just trying to understand what you think we will gain by extending this hell :pac:
    Emily leaning more toward the shot
    Because it can be a collective decision as opposed to it resting on the shoulders of the vig, and we get more info from every phase.
    But can’t the village discuss a 2nd target and trust the VIG would carry that out?

Meh, is it too late now? Are we closing now for the munch? Ah well. I get your point

I’d be inclined to agree with Emily, majority of the village had stated take a shot from the above

Angus and Gertrude don’t come out smelling of roses above

Does Angus point out Gabs for village cred. Hard to see

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gertrude, can you explain in a bit of detail why you called for a shot on Brendan last night instead of Conor like you did during the day yesterday. It makes me wary that you slipped as Steve, that's the truth.

I agreed with your first post about state of play as I didn't have any definitive reads last night and would have holstered as vig, glad Derry didn't though.

But then your second post isn't best case for village. And it's changing direction from your previous posting re; Conor

That was me playing games. Hoping to influence the munch and steer a munch away from bren.

Bren wasn't munched, so maybe it helped.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just looking at the Conor lynch protect stuff, does Conor give that away or at least not give it to a wolf? Might be weak enough but when I was looking at Conors interaction with wolves they both passed comment on the lynch protect

Going to look into a little more detail on this but it’s an odd prize for a wolf to give away on day 0

The other issue is Emily highlights that only she could use it.

I received a munch protect and I could pick who got it but she couldn’t pick who to protect from lynch? Slightly odd?

Don't mind the questions or the suspicion but lets play this out the other way. It says on thread that the second power is a lynch protect. So lets say Conor is "my wolf buddy" and he wins a prize. He comes out on thread, presumably to get village credibility. So we decide to give me , another wolf, the prize for what gain ? How does that help me if or when Conor dies ? What do I gain by lieing to the village about the nature of the prize (that I couldnt pass it on)? You see I do not mind you questioning it, but there has to be a logical wolf play for it to add up.

But its interesting that wolves have spent alot of time trying to bring attention to me. So now we have Conor giving me a prize. Steve voting for me day 2, Steve again voting for me day 4, Steve/gabriel voting for me day 5. And now we have you trying to bring some focus back to me.

I would love it if you were bad cause I feel like we have been doing this dance for awhile. But honestly I still cant get a read on you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I received a munch protect and I could pick who got it but she couldn’t pick who to protect from lynch? Slightly odd?

Definitely noteworthy.

I received munch protect too and could choose who to give it to.

• Advertisement

Emily - I know she said she was busy so I hate pointing it out

Has thanked posts (Noticed at 11am or so) since vig shot but hasn’t posted :eek:

Happy birthday to the little one by the way :)

Don't mind the questions or the suspicion but lets play this out the other way. It says on thread that the second power is a lynch protect. So lets say Conor is "my wolf buddy" and he wins a prize. He comes out on thread, presumably to get village credibility. So we decide to give me , another wolf, the prize for what gain ? How does that help me if or when Conor dies ? What do I gain by lieing to the village about the nature of the prize (that I couldnt pass it on)? You see I do not mind you questioning it, but there has to be a logical wolf play for it to add up.

But its interesting that wolves have spent alot of time trying to bring attention to me. So now we have Conor giving me a prize. Steve voting for me day 2, Steve again voting for me day 4, Steve/gabriel voting for me day 5. And now we have you trying to bring some focus back to me.

I would love it if you were bad cause I feel like we have been doing this dance for awhile. But honestly I still cant get a read on you.

I started the train on Conor, wanted a bullet in Jake and Steve. I’m either clear or I’m a huge huge bussing bollocks. Again, I’m looking at everyone Emily and the wolves have been over the top in voting you etc

I’d be inclined to agree with Emily, majority of the village had stated take a shot from the above

Angus and Gertrude don’t come out smelling of roses above

Does Angus point out Gabs for village cred. Hard to see

I am still unsure of Angus outing Steve 2 . . Have to actually check something that may or may not be relevant. It would be awesome if this worked.

Got a call from a client who just lost their mother. they also lost their dad only before Christmas. Gutted for them, I loved calling up to their office every few months and having the chats (and of course providing excellent financial advice!). Thats my favourite part of my job is meeting people, I really miss it to be honest. .

Sorry, will see if I can look back at my slim theory.

Emily - I know she said she was busy so I hate pointing it out

Has thanked posts (Noticed at 11am or so) since vig shot but hasn’t posted :eek:

Happy birthday to the little one by the way :)

Ha, eagle eye Eva. I thanked BJ post as I was catching up. Then started to type my previous response to you but got stuck on phone to client (mentioned in previous post) in between posting. Happened a few times during this game to be fair. .

I am still unsure of Angus outing Steve 2 . . Have to actually check something that may or may not be relevant. It would be awesome if this worked.

Got a call from a client who just lost their mother. they also lost their dad only before Christmas. Gutted for them, I loved calling up to their office every few months and having the chats (and of course providing excellent financial advice!). Thats my favourite part of my job is meeting people, I really miss it to be honest. .

Sorry, will see if I can look back at my slim theory.

I could lynch this slot now.

• Advertisement

Meeting people...

giphy.gif

Based on the above regarding shooting Conor

I’m inclined to clear
    Babs
    Brendan
    Myself

That leaves Angus - fingered Gabs
    Emily - somewhere in the middle calling for a shot
    Gertie who called Conor a wolf but called for Bren to be shot
    Orla - Derry thought she was suss too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Sorry guys, I was busy at work.
    Well done Derry, well done indeed. Saving the village. This is not over!!!
    Someone else called out Conor too last night. And during the week I think.

Based on the above regarding shooting Conor

I’m inclined to clear
    Babs
    Brendan
    Myself

That leaves Angus - fingered Gabs
    Emily - somewhere in the middle calling for a shot
    Gertie who called Conor a wolf but called for Bren to be shot
    Orla - Derry thought she was suss too

I advocated no shot, and would lynch Conor.

I advocated no shot, and would lynch Conor.

You gotta explain to me

You gotta explain to me

explain what to yu?

I've been saying conor ever since his attempt to hide from the scanner by voting me. It was so opportunistic and the excuse was so bull. others have pick up my state of play and best strategy post and new that i was advocating vig to holster, anything after that was trying to influence the munch, the wolves wont munch where a vig might shoot, i know the vig isn't going to play a blind difference to wht i say there. i wouldn't, especially with no reasonings etc.

Just reading over posts now. Give me a chance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I was busy at work.
    Well done Derry, well done indeed. Saving the village. This is not over!!!
    Someone else called out Conor too last night. And during the week I think.

Steve is that you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fingered Gabs... Jesus Eva can you use some better terminology there was no fingering involved just old fashioned reading the thread! :eek:

Just reading over posts now. Give me a chance.

Give you a chance to discuss in the Wolf backroom?

• Advertisement

Fingered Gabs... Jesus Eva can you use some better terminology there was no fingering involved just old fashioned reading the thread! :eek:

jesus it's not even midday can we keep this pg please, for those of us who haven't even had a chance to get coffee yet!!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Give you a chance to discuss in the Wolf backroom?

Ah come on, I am just back on. All of you with intermittent posts could be accused of backroom. I wasn't here from 10:30 to 11:30 Plenty of time for backroom chats if I was in one. Bredan mentioned a backroom. Jump on him.

Give me a chance to check stuff. There can be no mistakes.

Ah come on, I am just back on. All of you with intermittent posts could be accused of backroom. I wasn't here from 10:30 to 11:30 Plenty of time for backroom chats if I was in one. Bredan mentioned a backroom. Jump on him.

Give me a chance to check stuff. There can be no mistakes.

to quote Barbaa earlier in the game...

weak sauce

to quote Barbaa earlier in the game...

weak sauce

You are not off the radar Bredan. You were accusing Derry all week. He was village.

Or was that not obvious in your "village backroom" that other "villagers" know nothig about.

Yeh I got nothing on that strategy. Thought maybe gabs posting had changed and could catch them out like Angus but no joy.

So Babs, Angus (if I drop my concern on motive for getting steve 2), Me. . Leaves Gertie, Orla and Brendan.

- Brendans post count has shot up since yesterday. I know he addressed it a bit earlier, but since yesterday wolves have gone from strolling it to being in big trouble.

- Gertie - According to Evas read was on Conor for awhile but then two posts beside each other:
    Gertrude has been somewhat consistent on Conor

Conor also voted here so doesn't mean much
    Message to our vig, please shoot Brendan.

Gertie jumps to Brendan for some reason. These are prob not team mates, would wolves buss wolves so late in the day ? Why protect Conor over Brendan ? For what gain ?Hmm, not sure about this.

Orla - Not sure I have had much interaction with Orla, will try and see if I can get a read this afternoon but I have work to do so not sure how deep I can go. Wont be doing any fingering though.

You are not off the radar Bredan. You were accusing Derry all week. He was village.

Or was that not obvious in your "village backroom" that other "villagers" know nothig about.

There's one other living villager and three dead ones who know exactly what I meant.

I also wasn't 'accusing Derry all week'. He was definitely on my radar after the jake scanner thing which wasn't a great move. after that it's just process of elimination on who I trust and we're getting low on numbers for that.

You though. One I need to look into a bit more

Yeh I got nothing on that strategy. Thought maybe gabs posting had changed and could catch them out like Angus but no joy.

So Babs, Angus (if I drop my concern on motive for getting steve 2), Me. . Leaves Gertie, Orla and Brendan.

- Brendans post count has shot up since yesterday. I know he addressed it a bit earlier, but since yesterday wolves have gone from strolling it to being in big trouble.

- Gertie - According to Evas read was on Conor for awhile but then two posts beside each other:

Gertie jumps to Brendan for some reason. These are prob not team mates, would wolves buss wolves so late in the day ? Why protect Conor over Brendan ? For what gain ?Hmm, not sure about this.

Orla - Not sure I have had much interaction with Orla, will try and see if I can get a read this afternoon but I have work to do so not sure how deep I can go. Wont be doing any fingering though.

Not fingering anyone just after how deep you can go:eek::eek::eek:

Interestig that you have to work so much today all of a sudden.

There's one other living villager and three dead ones who know exactly what I meant.

I also wasn't 'accusing Derry all week'. He was definitely on my radar after the jake scanner thing which wasn't a great move. after that it's just process of elimination on who I trust and we're getting low on numbers for that.

One thing we agree on.
    You need to look into me more? Today? Eva asked for that 2 days ago.
    Well likewise for the looking because Steve is still out there and I tell you now I am not Steve.

Interestig that you have to work so much today all of a sudden.

Bit weird you would say that when you personally thanked this post
    It’s one angle to take. Not definitive but worth noting. There are multiple reasons why a person would want a bullet. I think it was Mary who said after me that she didn’t want the bullet either. Some may think that me and Mary saying we don’t want any powers as more suspicious as it’s a nice village look.

I need to step away to get some work done, also been having savage migraines for weeks now so have to take break from screens. Hope to be back before 9.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

With the benefit of better information it actually was a solid plan by Derry. They had the ability to claim their way out of trouble so they were never getting lynched. And it bagged us Steve in fairness which, while Eva was on him and you to an extent, he wasn't getting many votes in lynches.

Advertisement