Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »

You're more fluffy than a bag of cotton wool

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    This is an excellent point. Great catch Emily that could help later on down the line.

Also if I was following “Vernon” for example and he’s T1000 and he died, I may notice his posting style if he takes over another person. I suppose it’s actually something I should prob of tried in other games, kind of like an alternative FFA were I focus on a select few instead of being kind of lost.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

@Conor
    Can you tell us if you gave Emily the bullet or protection? Which one? Why Emily?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

More fluff. Change my mind Babs, you're by far the best lynch this evening, voting Babs now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    What does it mean conor?

It is me making an accusation of pocketing - trying to siddle up nicely to a villager as a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So why did you go suss on me for saying the lynch protect was basically useless?
    I don't want to be all "I suspect you because you suspect me" but it seemed to come from nowhere

And according to the OP no one can peek

Why useless?

Derry WW wrote: »
    @Conor
    Can you tell us if you gave Emily the bullet or protection? Which one? Why Emily?

Protection but it actually protects me tonight, I can’t actually use it. Not to he speaking for Conor but he said he gave it to me cause I said I didn’t want it. Some awesome quote from Plato.

I’m actually really getting into philosophy the last year or so , so Conor is leaning very much village in my camp. I’m easily manipulated. :o

Emily WW wrote: »
    Well I can confirm that somebody (presumably Conor) gave me one of the prizes.

Emily what did Conor give you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    @Conor

tenor.gif?itemid=15075087

Well I didn't give her this bad boy anyway. I think it's fairly obvious why I went with Emily if you look back through my posts (especially the one with the big picture).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It is me making an accusation of pocketing - trying to siddle up nicely to a villager as a wolf.

Yeah I'm not a wolf. She made a good point, and I wanted to emphasise that so the village can take note of everyone's posting styles. It's one aspect of the game mechanics that will get over-looked as it's a new mechanic.

As much as a player posts crap, i.e. Lucy and Isla it's important to call out the good as well, we need to narrow down the pool as quickly as possible to take out the wolves.

• Advertisement

More fluff. Change my mind Babs, you're by far the best lynch this evening, voting Babs now.

2kj615.jpg

Well I didn't give her this bad boy anyway. I think it's fairly obvious why I went with Emily if you look back through my posts (especially the one with the big picture).

Good call. I'd be very suss of you if you handed away a bullet tbh. Dunno about you but the only person I trust is myself so there's no freaking way I'd give it to someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Why useless?
    Well, I can't see how a lynch protect helps the village given we don't know who our special players are and there's no way of finding out safely. Given we effectively choose who to lynch, choosing who to protect seems redundant. All I did was ask that question, I'm curious as to why that arose suspicion for you

Sex Tape :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Good call. I'd be very suss of you if you handed away a bullet tbh. Dunno about you but the only person I trust is myself so there's no freaking way I'd give it to someone else.
    But if you don't have a gun you will have to give it someone who does.

Conor , what time where you given to pass on the power? (I am presuming it’s ok to discuss this mechanic on thread?)

But if you don't have a gun you will have to give it someone who does.

I presume, and can only do so, Conor will know better - that the bullet comes with a gun :D

Emily WW wrote: »
    Conor , what time where you given to pass on the power? (I am presuming it’s ok to discuss this mechanic on thread?)

Actually never mind, was trying to see if there was a way we could use it against wolves in some way but I’m not sure it matters.

Of course the bullet comes with a gun lads.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I presume, and can only do so, Conor will know better - that the bullet comes with a gun :D

The fact there's been little chat from Conor about shooting anyone I imagine there is no gun, I imagine Sarah Connor or the T-800 Arnie already have guns and should Conor have passed the bullet to one of them they'd be able to shoot someone.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

But can it be fired by a zombie? :(

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The fact there's been little chat from Conor about shooting anyone I imagine there is no gun, I imagine Sarah Connor or the T-800 Arnie already have guns and should Conor have passed the bullet to one of them they'd be able to shoot someone.

Well if I read the comp correctly the bullet won't enact until tomorrow morning anyways, so there's no panic

BJs post said the drop was 'a bullet'. nothing about a gun, unless Conor already had the gun?

Barbara WW wrote: »

Ha yeh, I presumed it was kill power. What good would a bullet that has to be used before tonight’s lynch be without a gun?

Reminds me of the time I said to my friend, what present will we get Mark for his birthday? My friend lived beside Mark so I thought hed have some great ideas. “We can’t go wrong with A Gareth brooks CD”. So we got him the CD and gave it to him. He opens it , takes the CD out of the case and starts spinning it on his finger. He listens closely as it spins on his finger and says “wow, thanks guys I love Gareth Brooks”.

We asked him why he was doing that and he said “because I don’t have a CD player you assholes”. Oh how we all laughed..... Good times.

Have you picked your target Conor?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Have you picked your target Conor?

I think the better question is should he pick a target and if so is there a consensus?

I need to get this bullet business straight in my mind.

Conor- Did you recieve a bullet and a gun, just bullet what?Have you given a bullet to someone?

Eva, Barbara and Doris - you all asked for the bullet. Did any of you recieve it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

BJs post said the drop was 'a bullet'. nothing about a gun, unless Conor already had the gun?

To confirm, the prize is a bullet with a gun. Its a kill power.

I need to get this bullet business straight in my mind.

Conor- Did you recieve a bullet and a gun, just bullet what?Have you given a bullet to someone?

Eva, Barbara and Doris - you all asked for the bullet. Did any of you recieve it?

Sadly, I didn't.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    To confirm, the prize is a bullet with a gun. Its a kill power.

Told ye.

Advertisement