Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Thanks it's very good to get help like this.

Tbf others may have a different view on the subject but I have seen enough wolves caught through flimsy FFAs in conjunction with vote patterns to believe in their value. Basically the more info the better for the village imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just villagers I presume, that part was asked on sign up thread, they can take over roled villagers but they do not assume the power

Need to pay more attention when people ask questions. To the sign up thread I go!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I've placed a vote for Steve. Not the most damming of reasons but it's because of being online long enough to come up with an answer, but not having time to submit it. While also having time to post saying he hadn't time. I might change my vote later if anything jumps out to me. The first lynch is always hard

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Hi guys

Sorry for lack of activity today. Things got a bit mad.

I just considered subbing out, but I'll give it my best go and try to stick with it. Hoping things will be a bit more relaxed tomorrow.

I've pretty much read nothing, so will try to dig in a bit later on.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just villagers I presume, that part was asked on sign up thread, they can take over roled villagers but they do not assume the power

I just checked, it was asked were roled villagers included in the rand and beaker said yes but nothing was said about the wolves.

Gonna file it under unlikely though.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've placed a vote for Steve. Not the most damming of reasons but it's because of being online long enough to come up with an answer, but not having time to submit it. While also having time to post saying he hadn't time. I might change my vote later if anything jumps out to me. The first lynch is always hard

I said I wasn't going to be around though, managed to make 5 mins and threw out a (wrong) answer on thread. I can see why it looks weird but I genuinely was just trying to help while not having the time to submit an answer myself. Didn't think it through really.

If I'd submitted an answer and not told anyone I'd be suss too so damned if I do, damned if I don't:rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Hi guys, sorry I’ve been off line all day. I’ll catch up tonite

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I said I wasn't going to be around though, managed to make 5 mins and threw out a (wrong) answer on thread. I can see why it looks weird but I genuinely was just trying to help while not having the time to submit an answer myself. Didn't think it through really.

If I'd submitted an answer and not told anyone I'd be suss too so damned if I do, damned if I don't:rolleyes:

It's a stronger reason than the one you gave for voting for me.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It's a stronger reason than the one you gave for voting for me.

What, the fact you've been fluffy the entire game? I guess we will have to agree to differ.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    From OP

We could lose 3 villagers which we don't want let's think hard about this

I know I'm a target thanks to Nigel and my fluffy starting posts but I'm village if I'm taken out so be it you will see I've no role

Is Emily and Conor the only two cleared as village good with winning and announcing today's comp?

Why on earth would Miles use this power tonight?

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Good morning everyone

i peeked Kathleengrant villager night 0

Had to peek her, reputation is just too stronk

Vote going in for Tegan in case I’m not back before 9

This is the only thing I’ve had time to read which piqued my interest

Katie WW wrote: »
    Vote going in for Tegan in case I’m not back before 9

This is the only thing I’ve had time to read which piqued my interest

If this is your reason, keep reading.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If you're village, I'm sorry. Day 1 lynch voting sucks but you're the best option I have at the moment *shrug*

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If this is your reason, keep reading.

No time, gimme the low down

Am I right in thinking there’s no password on the lynch form?

Please

Am I right in thinking there’s no password on the lynch form?

Yes

Kathleen posted in her own account rather than anon Tegan acc.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I just checked, it was asked were roled villagers included in the rand and beaker said yes but nothing was said about the wolves.

Gonna file it under unlikely though.

I’m not great at working out game balance mechanics but it seems like evils are very heavily at an advantage here:

- effectively 6 wolves
    - no seer peaks
    - goodies have absolutely no clue who they are using their powers on
    - one of the RVs has to blindly use a power that could kill anybody

I have a theory but won’t share it online as I’m not sure it helps village or wolves more TBH, but it would balance things up a bit. But regardless the question I’m wondering is if it’s better more die today (to catch a wolf) or later on as week goes on.

I really need to take a break. Sorry I said I would earlier but I can’t help it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why on earth would Miles use this power tonight?

I’m still wondering when it ever might be right for Miles to use that power.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    I’m still wondering when it ever might be right for Miles to use that power.

I can see it maybe being useful later in the game....if we have 2 tight wagons and a flurry of movement to protect a player then he could use it then.

I can see it maybe being useful later in the game....if we have 2 tight wagons and a flurry of movement to protect a player then he could use it then.

But he'll have had to have activated the night previous from my understanding of the mechanic regarding the killswitch

Mary WW wrote: »
    If you're village, I'm sorry. Day 1 lynch voting sucks but you're the best option I have at the moment *shrug*

It is what it is, I get the day 1 stuff. Spurious reasoning is all the rage and I didn't do myself any favours but I was rushing and just did what my brain told me to do :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Will be intertesting to see who the latercommers try and push forward for the lynch.

Damn work sure gets in the way of a good game of WW

Right, it's nearly dinnertime so here is my #FFA1

Fiona
    Lucy
    Barbara

Just noticed I'm very sexist but how and ever...reasons below:

Fiona hasn't said too much but these two posts stood out. First knows that the bullet can be used but then later drops in a question about having a gun to use it. Other than that very short, one line posts mostly.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    A bullet that can be used tonight and a lynch protect so time to discuss who deserves what.

That’s my thoughts on the matter anyway
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Is there a gun to go with the bullet?

I’d like to be involved in deciding who gets shot don’t mind who pulls the trigger.

Lucy has been asking a lot of questions but hasn't given much in terms of their own position. Asking questions can be a good way to keep the posting up without giving anything away.

Barbara is my least likely to vote nod. Barbara is clearly playing at something and it could go either way on their motivations. Worth keeping an eye on but as I said, unlikely to vote here.

Low posters on Day 1...not too bothered just yet but having been burned badly, will definitely be looking at them from tomorrow on. I'm going to eat, will be back in around an hour and you can yell at me for my choices then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Is there anybody who has yet to make an appearance today?

I will be honest, due to the amount of work I had on as I am on bedrest from tomorrow around 12, I had to skim a lot of what has been said.
    I still think Lucy is a bit suss with her posting style and she is top of my list to go for.
    I had thought Steve earlier, but can not think why and will let it fly tonight as I will have more time to read over things tomorrow onwards.

Emily I have in team village and I am not sure what the suspicions on Nigel are for as I had originally thought he was village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Can the lynch link be added to OP please?

Beautiful and sleek,
    Brilliant and bleak,
    the future looms on.

tenor.gif?itemid=17848299

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Can the lynch link be added to OP please?

I thought people had already seen the lynch link? I haven't found anything. Just with people mentioning a nolynch option.

Advertisement