Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

beakerjoe wrote: »

Lynch link is here for anyone looking for it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Hello.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Lynch link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3eA5Tg0VjX98nXCLjMUt7kia_RBqDdwcISgZshfKOBE3KVg/viewform

I had to go looking for it too

I presume that people will show integrity with their votes and not put in votes that belong to other people

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I think Barbara has been the only real stand out for me at this point, she has contributed absolutely nothing since the thread opened.

Lucy is a maybe due to the opening salvo of posts and then absolutely dodging questions on them, with the "well shoot me and see" answer. Still unsure though this early.

What am I dodging?

I am having no computer problems at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

LYNCH FORM ADDEDD TO THE 2ND POST (cant edit the OP no more)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Lynch link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3eA5Tg0VjX98nXCLjMUt7kia_RBqDdwcISgZshfKOBE3KVg/viewform

I presume that people will show integrity with their votes and not put in votes that belong to other people

The Honour system.

I trust players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm a little bit suss for 3 people but nothing really concrete.
    Then there's the people who have posted very little today, impossible to get a feel for them. I'll drop back later and hopefully they will have dropped in for chit chat.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Right, it's nearly dinnertime so here is my #FFA1

Fiona
    Lucy
    Barbara

Just noticed I'm very sexist but how and ever...reasons below:

Fiona hasn't said too much but these two posts stood out. First knows that the bullet can be used but then later drops in a question about having a gun to use it. Other than that very short, one line posts mostly.

Lucy has been asking a lot of questions but hasn't given much in terms of their own position. Asking questions can be a good way to keep the posting up without giving anything away.

Barbara is my least likely to vote nod. Barbara is clearly playing at something and it could go either way on their motivations. Worth keeping an eye on but as I said, unlikely to vote here.

Low posters on Day 1...not too bothered just yet but having been burned badly, will definitely be looking at them from tomorrow on. I'm going to eat, will be back in around an hour and you can yell at me for my choices then.

I'm on your list for asking questions

Tegan WW wrote: »

Jeez, i'd hope so.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've placed a vote for Steve. Not the most damming of reasons but it's because of being online long enough to come up with an answer, but not having time to submit it. While also having time to post saying he hadn't time. I might change my vote later if anything jumps out to me. The first lynch is always hard

FFA1

Mary for the above. Simply, I and a couple of others questioned the validity of Steves post and tbh I still do. Marys response felt like a jump on easy way out on who to vote for. Having looked through other posts of hers nothing is really helpful to the village or looking at other posters.

Steve, as above! I still think Steves rationale of he had time to reply to beakers post with a guess on thread but no time to hit PM beakerjoe to give his guess is washy at best. The two process take pretty much the same length of time and if your village, you are getting your guess in so the prizes end out in the right hands

Push for a third it would be between Babs for the poetry and Lucy for the initial dipping in and out.

FFA
    Mary
    Steve
    Babs

Frank WW wrote: »
    Then there's the people who have posted very little today, impossible to get a feel for them. I'll drop back later and hopefully they will have dropped in for chit chat.

Who are the three as a matter of interest Frankenstein?

Howdy Frank,

I'm here now, want to chat?

What are we eating tonight?

What's the Lucy stuff about? The early posts yesterday? Not seeing it.

Sure half the thread was talking sh1te about food, nobody is bringing any of that up today. Seems weak sauce tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Going with following ffa for now

Jake. Lots of fluff, not liking how he wanted to no lynch but then switched quickly when heat came on

Babs: Too eager to look for that bullet. No discussion, not a village play

Fiona: eager to post but no real substance, lots of just chatter

Willy enough but that’s where my heads at for now

Lucy WW wrote: »

wedges, cocktail sausages and onion rings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Trying to get the fluff count up? are you deliberately trying to derail the thread when most people will be trying to catch up after a days work?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I made a lovely hot and sour soup ramen type thing.

For me, Isla and Brendan are suss because they have been extremely quiet on thread today. Even yesterday, neither have posted much, and are really staying low,not getting on anyone's radar.
    By not posting 5 times today, does that mean each will now have a vote against them? Or do they have until 9pm to make up the 5 posts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    This is it. It’s day 1 and the statistical chance of a villager being hit is high. The statistical chance of us killing 2 villagers tonight is equally quite high. I don’t mind people choosing targets with good reasons but right now wolves are fairly protected by numbers.

This is why I was considering the No Lynch option. I think the deck is stacked against the village anyways with the T1000's powers so I'd rather have more information on Day 2 to form a better case against a lynchee.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Who are the three as a matter of interest Frankenstein?
    You're one Steve, sorry. Codegate is the reason :D Would a villager not want to win the prize and make sure it is in safe hands rather than risk giving the answer to a wolf? I would be willing to give you the benifit of the doubt though it could have been an honest mistake.

Barbara for the strange poetry and tendancy to brush comments off with gif replys.

Lucy for the 'if you don't believe me shoot me and see' stuff. I've seen a wolf use that defence before.

Eva WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Mary for the above. Simply, I and a couple of others questioned the validity of Steves post and tbh I still do. Marys response felt like a jump on easy way out on who to vote for. Having looked through other posts of hers nothing is really helpful to the village or looking at other posters.

Steve, as above! I still think Steves rationale of he had time to reply to beakers post with a guess on thread but no time to hit PM beakerjoe to give his guess is washy at best. The two process take pretty much the same length of time and if your village, you are getting your guess in so the prizes end out in the right hands

Push for a third it would be between Babs for the poetry and Lucy for the initial dipping in and out.

FFA
    Mary
    Steve
    Babs

Also on the FFAs, ill be planning to say on thread who I'm voting for. Simple reasoning being, to give others the opportunity to defend themselves

Howdy Frank,

I'm here now, want to chat?
    Hi Gertrude. Have you had a chance to catch up?
    If so is anyone jumping out at you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

#FFA1

I'm putting two of these one because of attempts of what I believe may be pocketing

Lucy
    Nigel (I did like Nigel's reaction to my prodding so he's below Lucy at the moment)

The third person is more of a gut feeling about Eva asking for the bullet. Just seemed to be trying to get it a bit too much giving a longer response than the others. Fairly minor stuff but not a huge amount to go on really.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    This is why I was considering the No Lynch option. I think the deck is stacked against the village anyways with the T1000's powers so I'd rather have more information on Day 2 to form a better case against a lynchee.

Village have a chance to draw first blood though, there hasn't been a munch yet why would we give up that chance to take out one of them?

Vernon WW wrote: »

Forgot about this guy

You are losing tonnes of information with a no lynch strategy particularly helpful to wolves by not challenging them or at least giving them a dose of fear

You'll also have less reasoning tomorrow to justify that vote by having a no lynch tonight

You're one Steve, sorry. Codegate is the reason :D Would a villager not want to win the prize and make sure it is in safe hands rather than risk giving the answer to a wolf? I would be willing to give you the benifit of the doubt though it could have been an honest mistake.

Barbara for the strange poetry and tendancy to brush comments off with gif replys.

Lucy for the 'if you don't believe me shoot me and see' stuff. I've seen a wolf use that defence before.

Fair enough, twas a brainfart that's all really. I haven't been around today fully so can you elaborate a bit on Lucy in particular?

FFA 1

Angus
    Jake
    Phil

It's basically just my suss picks, it is hard the first day to get reads

I did think Conor and Emily were cleared village good

Eva WW wrote: »
    Forgot about this guy

You are losing tonnes of information with a no lynch strategy particularly helpful to wolves by not challenging them or at least giving them a dose of fear

You'll also have less reasoning tomorrow to justify that vote by having a no lynch tonight

Yeah I'd agree, the only time No Lynch is sorta valuable is at MYLO to force the wolves into killing one of the remaining villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

FFA 1

Angus
    Jake
    Phil

It's basically just my suss picks, it is hard the first day to get reads

I did think Conor and Emily were cleared village good

I don't know how they are cleared village good.
    They could easily be working together as wolves.

Advertisement