Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    FFA 1

Angus
    Jake
    Phil

It's basically just my suss picks, it is hard the first day to get reads

I did think Conor and Emily were cleared village good

I'd have thought you'd have Nigel on your list given the two of you were at each others throats earlier today

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

FFA 1

Angus
    Jake
    Phil

It's basically just my suss picks, it is hard the first day to get reads

I did think Conor and Emily were cleared village good

Ha the aul accuse the accuser trick.

Why do you think that Emily is cleared good? Because she was passed the role from Conor? So basically a random selection is getting cleared?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Village have a chance to draw first blood though, there hasn't been a munch yet why would we give up that chance to take out one of them?
    Oh don't make me do the maths, I'm terrible at maths. The chancing of 'drawing first blood' as you say is HIGHLY unlikely on Day 1. You're trying to hit one of 4 players out of 20 (I haven't looked back at the numbers playing so forgive me if I'm off), you're way more likely to hit one of the 16 other villagers.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Forgot about this guy

You are losing tonnes of information with a no lynch strategy particularly helpful to wolves by not challenging them or at least giving them a dose of fear

You'll also have less reasoning tomorrow to justify that vote by having a no lynch tonight

Say we have 100 posts from everyone today. Tomorrow we'll have 200, how is that not more information to work with? Analysis of votes is important but it's not the be all and end all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fair enough, twas a brainfart that's all really. I haven't been around today fully so can you elaborate a bit on Lucy in particular?
    Just looking back at her posts- she says 'you can shoot me, you will see I am village' 3 or 4 times. It might be nothing but I remember a wolf using a very similar phrase before.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

FFA1

Mary for the above. Simply, I and a couple of others questioned the validity of Steves post and tbh I still do. Marys response felt like a jump on easy way out on who to vote for. Having looked through other posts of hers nothing is really helpful to the village or looking at other posters.

Steve, as above! I still think Steves rationale of he had time to reply to beakers post with a guess on thread but no time to hit PM beakerjoe to give his guess is washy at best. The two process take pretty much the same length of time and if your village, you are getting your guess in so the prizes end out in the right hands

Push for a third it would be between Babs for the poetry and Lucy for the initial dipping in and out.

FFA
    Mary
    Steve
    Babs

Isn't everyone dipping in and out

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't know how they are cleared village good.
    They could easily be working together as wolves.

True they could

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I wont be on too much longer tonight, have early hospital procedure tomorrow. Have medication to take tonight which will make me sleepy.

My vote is in and I wont be changing it.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just looking back at her posts- she says 'you can shoot me, you will see I am village' 3 or 4 times. It might be nothing but I remember a wolf using a very similar phrase before.

Well lynch or shot me to see I'm not a wolf is that wording better for you

This all seems a bit like wolf theatre to me tbh

Nigel going hard on Lucy, and she bats it off a little but doesn't really fight it. Could be a bus

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Everyone has posted at this stage.

Patrick defending Lucy... noted.

Wolves are paniced in theit backroom now I reckon.
    C'mon have a look at Lucy's posts and tell me they're not dodge... go on I'll wait.

You are looking just as dodge defending someone who cant even defend themselves.. must be a new player who landed a wolf role and you must be the seasoned player trying to take the focus off her... that's how it's beginning to look.

Lynch Lucy, Shoot Patrick, thank me later.

Come on, even for Day 0 this is pure dodge... and then you disappear. This defence is even worse, if you can't see yourself how these weren't dodge we can't help you. My vote stands.
    Do you want me on here 24 hours

Shot me if you want you will see I'm village

I won nothing but I did log in late today
    You hear her... shoot the lady.
    Gone quiet now the prize has been passed out.

Right shall we decide on who to shoot?
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well nigel ww is obviously a villager
    More fluff so....

A wolf won cause the village had decided to announce if they won on thread. It benefits the wolves to keep the bullet secret instead of the village deciding who gets the bullet.
    Are you shooting me Conor based on Nigel's "workings"?

I'll gladly offer myself up to prove I'm not wolf but non role village so take a shot or lynch me, it is the village lose if I go

If you are fans of the films worth remembering that terminators could take different human forms

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm on your list for asking questions

No...asking questions can be good as long as you offer a few opinions yourself. I haven't seen the latter from you yet. Fwiw my vote is on Fiona at the moment.

And I had a lovely lovely chicken korma for dinner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hi Gertrude. Have you had a chance to catch up?
    If so is anyone jumping out at you?

No, not yet.
    I have read up until 1pm today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

FFA1

Mary for the above. Simply, I and a couple of others questioned the validity of Steves post and tbh I still do. Marys response felt like a jump on easy way out on who to vote for. Having looked through other posts of hers nothing is really helpful to the village or looking at other posters.

Steve, as above! I still think Steves rationale of he had time to reply to beakers post with a guess on thread but no time to hit PM beakerjoe to give his guess is washy at best. The two process take pretty much the same length of time and if your village, you are getting your guess in so the prizes end out in the right hands

Push for a third it would be between Babs for the poetry and Lucy for the initial dipping in and out.

FFA
    Mary
    Steve
    Babs

I'm suspicious because I'm suspicious of Steve, who you are also suspicious of.... WW is a mad auld game

Phil WW wrote: »
    I wont be on too much longer tonight, have early hospital procedure tomorrow. Have medication to take tonight which will make me sleepy.

My vote is in and I wont be changing it.

Good Luck

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

And I had a lovely lovely chicken korma for dinner.

BOOOOOOOORING

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'm suspicious because I'm suspicious of Steve, who you are also suspicious of.... WW is a mad auld game

They don't need to mutually exclusive. Im not infallible, if Steves not a wolf id say you are, hence my inclusion of you for jumping on the Steve "wagon"

It is a mad oul game

wedges, cocktail sausages and onion rings.

Any sauce?

They don't need to mutually exclusive. Im not infallible, if Steves not a wolf id say you are, hence my inclusion of you for jumping on the Steve "wagon"

It is a mad oul game

I have a wagon now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    BOOOOOOOORING

Feck off food critic. My belly be happy and that's what matters :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I have a wagon now?

Where'd you get that from? What did you do

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I have a wagon now?

I'm talking about 130ish today hence the wagon highlighted as "wagon"

I mean the accusation wagon

Any sauce?

Stevie has plenty of weak sauce to share.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Looking through posts now. Nigel stands out as a village lean for me at the moment. Frank, besides that weird quiz answer leans good at the moment too.

Lucy is a big pile of nothing. Questions that ruffle no one, its fluff.

Barbara is the other big pile of nothing. Poems and fluff with a claimed deeper meaning but nothing I can find from looking in to them.

Im gonna stick a vote in for lucy I think. Babs has at least been visible enough that its risky for a wolf.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Where'd you get that from? What did you do

I posted an answer to the code on thread and asked someone else to PM it as I was rushing. Probably a silly thing to do in hindsight but *shrugs* that's WW where you get suspicion for little things, particularly day 1.

Funny thing is my answer was incorrect anyways :D

Doris WW wrote: »
    Looking through posts now. Nigel stands out as a village lean for me at the moment. Frank, besides that weird quiz answer leans good at the moment too.

Barbara is the other big pile of nothing. Poems and fluff with a claimed deeper meaning but nothing I can find from looking in to them.

Im gonna stick a vote in for lucy I think. Babs has at least been visible enough that its risky for a wolf.

Welcome, Little Miss 16 Posts.

Nice of you to join us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Welcome, Little Miss 16 Posts.

Nice of you to join us.

Piss off.

I'm a pile of nothing so wasting a villager for nothing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm a pile of nothing so wasting a villager for nothing

Nothing for nothing. Sounds like an okay deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Piss off.

Lets keep things respectful guys. Much love

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'm talking about 130ish today hence the wagon highlighted as "wagon"

I mean the accusation wagon

If you recall I wasn't on until after Steve was questioned, so I either look like I jumped on a 'wagon' (not convinced there is one), or I ignore the one thing that has jumped out at me today.

Advertisement