Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Do you not think people should adapt there reads as the day goes on?

Absolutely. But there's only 40 mins between those posts, and less than 40 posts, about 6 or 7 of which are Doris?

Slight difference between seeing a wolf in someone at 10am and adapting your read by 7pm or so imo anyways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Conor claimed to have won the shot and save which he declared on the thread and gave Emily, would wolves do that, I'm thinking village

Wolves would absolutely do that. They might even pass the protect on to a village for extra bonus brownie points.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris came back posting again recently and asked for a bullet too afair

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Right, so is the consensus that I take a pot shot at number 2 in the lynch votes? Or should I hold fire.

Conor claimed to have won the shot and save which he declared on the thread and gave Emily, would wolves do that, I'm thinking village

That's incredibly different than them being declared good. No one is jumping down your throat over your good LEAN on Conor or Emily.

But their actions in no way clear them at all so far. So whilst most wouldn't vote them tonight I suspect, they're still in the pile of possible wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So you don't think Conor and Emily are cleared? I guess when Conor takes his shot we will see

I already explained that Conor is, for tonight anyways, but Emily should in no way be cleared as if Conor is village, it was basically a pot luck selection, there was no way that he would know that she was a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

As I said earlier Lucy is either a panicked wolf or playing a poor village game, on that basis the reward outweighs the risk in my opinion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

And Conor's reason for picking Emily was pretty much because Emily said she didn't want the bullet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Right, so is the consensus that I take a pot shot at number 2 in the lynch votes? Or should I hold fire.

When was that decided?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Absolutely. But there's only 40 mins between those posts, and less than 40 posts, about 6 or 7 of which are Doris?

Slight difference between seeing a wolf in someone at 10am and adapting your read by 7pm or so imo anyways

Reaction to voting is not uncommon. Frankly, I see it more as a village trait to look badly on someone who is voting you, just for the reason of voting you. Its better if it doesn't happen, but it does not mean wolf to me. Wolves usually ignore votes against them, in the hope that they move on, instead of getting in a fued over votes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    They would if they’re both wolves? They could have plotted the whole thing in their wolves den.

Exactly. Emily hadn't posted on the thread all day. Conor went away after winning the prize, and both of them appeared back on the thread around the same time. They could have planned all this in their backroom, Conor was very quick to give the protection to Emily. Especially as Emily hadn't really posted up to that point. The reason given was she said she didnt want it... it wasnt up for grabs for too long at that stage.

If I had one, I would have held my counsel a bit longer to more of a sense of someone. That could be a different style of play or whatever, it just seems to have been done very quickly for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    And Conor's reason for picking Emily was pretty much because Emily said she didn't want the bullet.

That could have been planned between the wolves if they were both wolves.

Can you hold fire or does it need to be taken tonight?

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't know how they are cleared village good.
    They could easily be working together as wolves.

Any comments Emily and Conor, ye have gone quite both

That could have been planned between the wolves if they were both wolves.

Yep.

Weak sauce.

Can you hold fire or does it need to be taken tonight?

To be used tonight.

Reaction to voting is not uncommon. Frankly, I see it more as a village trait to look badly on someone who is voting you, just for the reason of voting you. Its better if it doesn't happen, but it does not mean wolf to me. Wolves usually ignore votes against them, in the hope that they move on, instead of getting in a fued over votes.

Depends. A struggling wolf might lash out too, I just find it interesting she goes after Doris when Nigel has been pushing her all day. And doesn't even FFA Nigel but suddenly OMGUSES Doris.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

beakerjoe wrote: »

25 Players

17 votes in

Brendan Vernon, Orla and Jake.... please resubmit votes. (errors on form)

Frank ,Gabriel, Emily and Eva ---- Still to vote

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    When was that decided?

It hasn't been but I'm making the assumption that 2nd in the voting is who people want shot, as they're second most likely. I could be wrong of course. That's why I asked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

As I said earlier Lucy is either a panicked wolf or playing a poor village game, on that basis the reward outweighs the risk in my opinion.

I think i am with you on this. Just feeling iffy about Lucy. Hope i am not wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

My vote is we don't use it unless A) we have to or B) we have something a bit more concrete than any of the accusations flying around at the moment. The likelihood hood of taking out a villager is too high at the moment

beakerjoe wrote: »
    25 Players

17 votes in

Brendan Vernon, Orla and Jake.... please resubmit votes. (errors on form)

Frank ,Gabriel, Emily and Eva ---- Still to vote
    So Brendan can vote but not post on the thread??

Steve WW wrote: »
    Depends. A struggling wolf might lash out too, I just find it interesting she goes after Doris when Nigel has been pushing her all day. And doesn't even FFA Nigel but suddenly OMGUSES Doris.

To be fair, we hadn't seen Little Miss 16 Posts all day and then she comes in willy waving and throwing around accusations and accusing people of being wasters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

To be used tonight.

Well then second person in the lynch votes gets my vote in that case

To be fair, we hadn't seen Little Miss 16 Posts all day and then she comes in willy waving and throwing around accusations and accusing people of being wasters.

That's a better point than Lucy was making in fairness.

I'm a poor village player

I don't know how my fluff starter posts got me targetted

So Brendan can vote but not post on the thread??

Also this must mean Isla has voted too but not contributed to thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I have 16 posts..... :eek::eek::eek:

Mary WW wrote: »
    My vote is we don't use it unless A) we have to or B) we have something a bit more concrete than any of the accusations flying around at the moment. The likelihood hood of taking out a villager is too high at the moment

I agree with this. It's not a very valuable prize if the risk is too high.

• Advertisement

And telling people to piss off.

Advertisement