Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Right, I'm back. First up...
    This came because of this...

I still ask what benefit the lynch protect is? Still seems pointless to me, unless wolves are using it

I asked you twice why this made you suss and you didn't reply. I'm taking that to mean you have no reason which does stick you to the top of my list. I admit it's flimsy enough but I'm going to vote

I would think keeping more villagers in the game and protected from a lynch is good unless you know knowledge on wolves from backroom chatter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Is Katie likely to be a wagon today ? it's where I am currently parked but I'm more interested in climbing aboard one of the main wagons if we have a decent idea of what they are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'll take a bullet.

What would you have done if you were given the bullet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If Brendan is lynched and actually turns out to be a wolf, we need to look at who voted for him pretty closely..... Including myself in this one because I did say I was considering switching my vote to him. Could be a case of a wolf being too unexpectedly busy with RL and so being bussed to gain brownie points

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Is Katie likely to be a wagon today ? it's where I am currently parked but I'm more interested in climbing aboard one of the main wagons if we have a decent idea of what they are

I didn't even know there was a Katie playing till she posted just there :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Why Katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I dont know if anyone has been totting up votes but I haven't. I know some have declared but not everyone has.

Why climb on a wagon? Who are you actually suspicious of?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why Katie?

Wanted to vote for me based on having read 2 pages of the thread and where I made the post about KathleenGrant that was easily explained a few posts later.

Its 50% spite, 50% I think its either wolfy or too wolfy to be a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I would think keeping more villagers in the game and protected from a lynch is good unless you know knowledge on wolves from backroom chatter
    But how does the lynch protect a villager?

Now... I should say that when I asked I thought Conor was giving Emily the chance to choose who to protect, but I think the point still stands. We as a group are choosing who to lynch, so I don't see how we as a group can choose to protect someone from our own choices

Unless we know who the roled players are, which we dont.

I still see my question as totally innocent, so I don't get why you went suss on me

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why climb on a wagon? Who are you actually suspicious of?

Katie

but if I'm the only person voting for katie then thats a bit wasted. I'd rather stick my vote somewhere where it will count.

i was also reading conor and lucy wolfy earlier. But I dont think they are wagon candidates anymore are they ? Conor isnt when he has the shot anyway

Katie

but if I'm the only person voting for katie then thats a bit wasted. I'd rather stick my vote somewhere where it will count.

i was also reading conor and lucy wolfy earlier. But I dont think they are wagon candidates anymore are they ? Conor isnt when he has the shot anyway

Surely we get better waganomics from people voting how they really feel than just jumping onto wagons

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

sorry for being out of the loop today guys. cant find the vote thread but was just gonna put 1 in on myself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I dont know if anyone has been totting up votes but I haven't. I know some have declared but not everyone has.

Way to state the obvious Clodagh. So I know some people did do them today but can we please do FFAs tomorrow? For all the reasons already given. And having to do one might be a good focus for anyone struggling to follow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie

I'd have said the current main wagons are Lucy and Brendan tbh. With a side of me possibly based on declared votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

found it

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    sorry for being out of the loop today guys. cant find the vote thread but was just gonna put 1 in on myself

Why on earth would you vote for yourself? If you are village then you are the only player in the game you know for sure to be good

Mary WW wrote: »
    Surely we get better waganomics from people voting how they really feel than just jumping onto wagons

If i was told to vote mary or frank and I plumped for mary and frank was a wolf. It could potentially look bad for me. Especially if i was a wolf.

1 minute to go, I'll be on Katie now till the bitter end it seems.

I was a bit late in making my request

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

See you all in an hour xx

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If i was told to vote mary or frank and I plumped for mary and frank was a wolf. It could potentially look bad for me. Especially if i was a wolf.

1 minute to go, I'll be on Katie now till the bitter end it seems.

I was a bit late in making my request

The only people who know who the real villagers are are the wolves. How would anyone else know for certain? So your question is moot.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    See you all in an hour xx

Forgot we closed for an hour now

Just checked. Closed from 9am to 11am too, that must just be from tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Strange

Didn’t see myself mentioned at all

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

THREAD CLOSED..... PLEASE DONT POST UNTIL MOD SAYS SO.

votes being counted.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Strange

Didn’t see myself mentioned at all

Ah, so you were keeping on top of things ?

that seems quite contrary to your posting earlier on

Glad I didnt switch now

The village surrounded someone who they thought was evil, someone they thought was posing as a human....they grabbed Lucy WW hung her before lowering her into a vat of molten steel.

Lucy WW has died....she was lynched.

Lucy WW was ......
    An NRV or Non Roled Villager.... she was good.

Thread will remain closed until 10pm. Lynch votes will be disclosed shortly

PLEASE DO NOT POST

Lynch votes.....

Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Frank WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW

No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Vern WW

Jake WW (2) - Lucy WW, Patrick WW,

Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW

Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Mary WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW

Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW

Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW

Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW

Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW

Vote incomplete - Brendan WW - No vote registered as a result - automatic 2 vote penalty on next lynch

THREAD REMAINS CLOSED UNTIL 10PM.

THREAD OPEN......

Nights action must be in by 10am...... Munch will take place at 11am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Not a single vote for Barbz

9e36fadb5f148f5ac12e3b808ec0d8c0.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Apologies Lucy it was the poor Day 0 posts that made me go after you.

On a positive note there’s enough threads here to pull at to hopefully catch a wolf out.

No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Vern WW

Jake WW (2) - Lucy WW, Patrick WW,

Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW

Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Mary WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW

Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW

Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW

Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW

Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW