Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I have to bring a Guinea pig to the vet tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be on in the morning but will be MIA for awhile tomorrow afternoon/evening. Its not me hiding out!

Oh that's assuming I don't get eaten alive over night of course :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

While we all. confessing. I won't be posting during work hours. We'll I'll try but it's unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I have to bring a Guinea pig to the vet tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be on in the morning but will be MIA for awhile tomorrow afternoon/evening. Its not me hiding out!

Just make sure you vote at the same time as you are posting and you'll be fine

Isla WW wrote: »
    While we all. confessing. I won't be posting during work hours. We'll I'll try but it's unlikely.

i will mostly only be posting during work hours. Which as long as I have nothing to do and my mother in law arrives on time to mind the kids will be from around 2:30 to 5:30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'll be here all day and will be posting a few poems for those of you that'll be here.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still stand by my post. Frank offered nothing and was certainly post building.

First post "I'll wait until there had been more chit chat."
    Correction "I'll wait until there has been more chit chat."

Frank WW 31

Sure. Building post count. Better than fixing a typo.

Why would he need to explain, the posts are there to be seen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I have a mental busy day in work tomorrow while also minding the kid at home. (WfH) so I shall be posting for most of the day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Close now thine eyes and rest secure;
    Thy soul is safe enough, thy body sure;
    He that loves thee, He that keeps
    And guards thee, never slumbers, never sleeps.
    The smiling conscience in a sleeping breast
    Has only peace, has only rest;
    The music and the mirth of kings
    Are all but very discords, when she sings;
    Then close thine eyes and rest secure;
    No sleep so sweet as thine, no rest so sure.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Close now thine eyes and rest secure;
    Thy soul is safe enough, thy body sure;
    He that loves thee, He that keeps
    And guards thee, never slumbers, never sleeps.
    The smiling conscience in a sleeping breast
    Has only peace, has only rest;
    The music and the mirth of kings
    Are all but very discords, when she sings;
    Then close thine eyes and rest secure;
    No sleep so sweet as thine, no rest so sure.

0TiKtm.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    It was more how you presented that as fact. Rather than explain a glaring problem and then ignored multiple people asking you about it.

So I'll be voting Nigel

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Genuinely can't believe there were 8 votes on Lucy. If anyone is thinking there aren't wolves on that wagon your crazy. However from reading the thread and FFAs, I thought Lucy was in danger but not a huge favourite

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lynch votes.....

Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Frank WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW

No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Vern WW

Jake WW (2) - Lucy WW, Patrick WW,

Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW

Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Mary WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW

Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW

Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW

Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW

Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW

Vote incomplete - Brendan WW - No vote registered as a result - automatic 2 vote penalty on next lynch

Nigel indicates he voted first on Lucy. What time did everyone else vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Nigel indicates he voted first on Lucy. What time did everyone else vote?

Morning Eva. Jake (I think) said he voted around 6:45. I had a quick skim through all of yesterday’s posts again relating to Lucy and there’s lots of them. I was nodding off to sleep so will review them all again this morning with fresh eyes.

I also think there’s possibly a wolf on wolf vote in the single votes.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning Eva. Jake (I think) said he voted around 6:45. I had a quick skim through all of yesterday’s posts again relating to Lucy and there’s lots of them. I was nodding off to sleep so will review them all again this morning with fresh eyes.

Yip. I'd definitely agree with wolf on wolf voting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Good morning, I voted late enough. 8:40 or 8:45. Was dithering and then someone said something to make up my mind. Tegan maybe.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Villagers should always vote for who they want eliminated. Villagers should be trying to get wolves killed

This is what was posted 8:29. I voted after that.

Orla’s. I don’t understand the wording of the last post I’ve quoted which was after lynch reveal.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm thinking Lucy. Just my gut.
    Doris my number 2 choice.
    Didn't vote yet though.
    I think i am with you on this. Just feeling iffy about Lucy. Hope i am not wrong.
    Really felt wrong about Lucy. :(

Orla’s. I don’t understand the wording of the last post I’ve quoted which was after lynch reveal.

I really felt wrong about Lucy?
    Had an iffy feel about her.
    I think the talk was going Isla or Brendan at that stage but I wasn't sure. I had already said I was suspecting Lucy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Morning all. Surprised at the scale of the Lucy vote last night. Going to take a closer look there this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning. Id be very surprised if there wasn't at least one in the Lucy voters but no doubt they spread their votes. Voting really only gets useful after a couple/three lynches and given we don't know the order of votes in this game, may be less helpful.

• Advertisement

This was me. Nigel had indicated that the votes could be in order from Last to first as he said that he voted early in the morning, so presumed himself to be first. I posted this last night to see if we could figure out the late voters
    Angus WW wrote: »
    If its in order, my vote was made about 6.45 so it should give a bit of an indication on the timelime

It was later shown that the votes were not in order

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I thought it was mentioned that the voting wasn't in any particular order. Not sure there's any point trying to work out who voted when. What purpose would it serve? Unless you're thinking a wolf voted late to nail on Lucy?

I really felt wrong about Lucy?
    Had an iffy feel about her.
    I think the talk was going Isla or Brendan at that stage but I wasn't sure. I had already said I was suspecting Lucy.

But if you really felt wrong about her, why vote for her? Maybe it’s the way you’ve constructed that sentence.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I thought it was mentioned that the voting wasn't in any particular order. Not sure there's any point trying to work out who voted when. What purpose would it serve? Unless you're thinking a wolf voted late to nail on Lucy?

Knowing when players voted could help if there was a wolf who had heat at the same time so the conversation was steered back to Lucy.

I’m taking it at face value that Lucy was a villager though and not T1000. Otherwise analysis is a complete waste of time.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Well if you read the thread at 8.30ish i would have thought there were a couple of people up for the chop. Lucy being one of them, my thoughts are, one or two votes on Lucy would have been enough to swing it and save a potential wolf on the line

Given how voting is done, wolves can only work off the vibe of the thread. Based on that there seemed to be a push towards Bren. Id like Brendan peeked to be honest.

As for the multilife Alpha, id imagine we are told he was lynched but transformed into another player or along those lines. So for me, Lucy, as she indicated herself was an NRV

But if you really felt wrong about her, why vote for her? Maybe it’s the way you’ve constructed that sentence.

Oh no sorry I didn't feel wrong about voting for her. I felt something was wrong or off about her. My annoyed face was because my gut was wrong You can see yourself it was at least my 3rd time to mention her.

I suppose it gets easier to suss a person out after a bit but the first day I was going on gut.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

First post "I'll wait until there had been more chit chat."
    Correction "I'll wait until there has been more chit chat."

Frank WW 31

Sure. Building post count. Better than fixing a typo.

Why would he need to explain, the posts are there to be seen.

Exactly right Gertrude.
    I tried to edit my post, ended up quoting it instead. Why would I draw attention to myself for the sake of one measly post count?
    I posted plenty yesterday anyway so the post building argument falls flat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Well if you read the thread at 8.30ish i would have thought there were a couple of people up for the chop. Lucy being one of them, my thoughts are, one or two votes on Lucy would have been enough to swing it and save a potential wolf on the line

Given how voting is done, wolves can only work off the vibe of the thread. Based on that there seemed to be a push towards Bren. Id like Brendan peeked to be honest.

As for the multilife Alpha, id imagine we are told he was lynched but transformed into another player or along those lines. So for me, Lucy, as she indicated herself was an NRV

Morning all.

Eva we don't have a peek ability.
    I also dont think there was a push towards Brendan. I raised the fact Isla and Brendan both had voted, but had not posted on the thread, and was voting for one of them for that reason. Steve agreed with me. We we are the only 2 who voted for Brendan.
    There are a lot of other cotes cast too without reason.
    We are losing someone this morning, I asked last night if Conor was going to use his bullet and he hasn't answered yet - so we might be losing a 2nd person.
    Also Sarah Conor, Arnie and killswotch could randomly be thrown in also as we havent discussed a village strategy as to how we want to manage these. We need to get our act together as a village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

The thread will again be closed from 9am to 11am. Each day will begin at 11am.

So are we allowed to post now or not? It just given players an unfair advantage to post during a stage where other players might have thought the thread is closed?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The thread will again be closed from 9am to 11am. Each day will begin at 11am.

So are we allowed to post now or not? It just given players an unfair advantage to post during a stage where other players might have thought the thread is closed?

Id presume you can post until a mod declares otherwise. While i get your point, i would presume posters would be on this morning to catch up anyways

Advertisement