Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I won folks, I left as soon as I posted that so only saw the message now. I have to share one of the prizes (bullet and lynch protect) with someone.

at least you know 1 villager. cos if you gave to a wolf it would have been used

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It’s vital that as many villagers play the comp today as possible. Open up loads of tabs for googling. Also have PM for beaker ready with subject line written.

If a wolf wins the prize they could just give the prizes to themselves and have 4 kills at munch time plus the possibility of tracking a roled player. We could be annihilated pretty darn quickly.
    I'll only be on my phone so I'll be slow, I'll probably just fire in an educated guess rather than Google answers, think that's the best I can do to be fast

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't understand this at all either :confused:

The player who has the tracking device can choose to track someone.
    If the person who is being tracked (x), has a night action, and decides to use it, then the player with the tracking device will get a report in the morning stating that player x was tracked to player y. The player with the tracking device then has to figure out if that was ill intentioned or not. Obviously, if player y ends up munched in the morning, then you have caught a wolf in player x. If the report states that player x was tracked going nowhere, then either they have no night action or decided to not use them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

It’s vital that as many villagers play the comp today as possible. Open up loads of tabs for googling. Also have PM for beaker ready with subject line written.

If a wolf wins the prize they could just give the prizes to themselves and have 4 kills at munch time plus the possibility of tracking a roled player. We could be annihilated pretty darn quickly.

I have this ready, and work calls permitting i should be here. also have a pen and pad beside me to write down answers quickly instead of going between tabs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I don't know why? The consensus on the thread was not to use it - if Conor used it, he would have been going against the village, and would get a lot of backlash :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'll only be on my phone so I'll be slow, I'll probably just fire in an educated guess rather than Google answers, think that's the best I can do to be fast

I’m on my phone too but gonna give it my best shot.

Get the questions, get googling, pm and only then come back to main thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

But he didn't give away the bullet, he gave away a lynch protect, so it doesn't confirm villager. And even if he had given away the bullet it would be a stupid play for a wolf to use it when the village didn't want it used

The player who has the tracking device can choose to track someone.
    If the person who is being tracked (x), has a night action, and decides to use it, then the player with the tracking device will get a report in the morning stating that player x was tracked to player y. The player with the tracking device then has to figure out if that was ill intentioned or not. Obviously, if player y ends up munched in the morning, then you have caught a wolf in player x. If the report states that player x was tracked going nowhere, then either they have no night action or decided to not use them.

I don't understand this either (probably because I am multitasking listening on this call).

These are the roles that have actions - wolves only have munch.
    Sarah Connor – The Village vigilante. You get one shot per night to use as you please. You will also get an extra bullet if John Connor is lynched. If you shot John Connor, however...... you will lose your gun, thus coming an ordinary villager

T-800 (Arnie) – Jack of all trades – This role gives the player 3 actions to choose from each night: Shoot a player /Protect a player/ Action block. Every night starting night 1, you can target someone with one of those actions. You can only use each action once. Once the action is used, it is gone. You can choose to withhold an action on any night of your choosing and you will not lose an action that night. You cannot use your protect action on yourself. Should he protect John or Sarah Connor and should John or Sarah Connor be targeted for munch, he will die saving John.

Kyle Reese – The bodyguard. Kyle can protect one villager per night. Should he protect John or Sarah Connor and should John or Sarah Connor be targeted for munch, he will die saving John.

Miles Dyson - Miles has a killswitch. He may use this only once. If Miles hits the killswitch, the player with the second highest lynch votes will die in the following lynch. Miles can only hit the killswitch between 10pm and 10am.

So these are the only roles which will trigger a tracked action? More likely Kyle or Arnie protecting someone? Unless the vigilante bullet/arnie's shoot and action block actions are tracked also. But the report you get back basically indicates that player is a roled villager, and therefore not a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just to clear up there was some confusion yesterday.
    If T1000 is lynched, we will be told that he was T1000.
    So we can keep track of how many lives he has left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I will be keepin a tight eye on you and Nigel both today, Tegan.

I look forward to it :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

And you do not know that you are being tracked Doris?

Nope. Thats the exciting part.

Is it definite that we’ll be told?

Will probably miss the contest at 1 today. Good luck to all villagers :)

Where is the confirmation of this, the OP can be read both ways. there has been nothing to state it is 100% certain we will find out

Is it definite that we’ll be told?
    100% I asked Beakerjoe.

100% I asked Beakerjoe.

Well then maybe the mod can confirm on thread?

100% I asked Beakerjoe.

Where? In your wolfy backroom?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

100% I asked Beakerjoe.

I would really like Beaker to confirm this.

Or is it because you is he ? :P

I agree that it is a bit weird that he would PM the mod to ask about the mechanic of the role. It should have been done on open thread

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Phil WW wrote: »
    I would really like Beaker to confirm this.

Or is it because you is he ? :P

I can confirm this

• Advertisement

By PM Derry, ask yourself if you want to double-check.

I agree that it is a bit weird that he would PM the mod to ask about the mechanic of the role. It should have been done on open thread
    Not weird at all. It says you can PM if you have any questions.

So juicy Lucy was an NRV.

And T-1000 still has 3 lives. at least now we will know to keep an eye on any changing in posting style when the t-1000 loses one

Not weird at all. It says you can PM if you have any questions.

I still think asking on the thread would have been better. Just weird doing by PM when we ALL needed to know. The fact that BJ confirmed means he most probably would have if you posted. It seems to me you NEEDED to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Trying to figure out if it makes Nigel more or less suss for discounting the Lucy voters

I still think asking on the thread would have been better. Just weird doing by PM when we ALL needed to know. The fact that BJ confirmed means he most probably would have if you posted. It seems to me you NEEDED to know.

Wouldn’t the T1000 just clarify it via their backroom?

Wouldn’t the T1000 just clarify it via their backroom?

They would - but only Frank claims it was by PM - beakerjoe just said he clarified it,

They would - but only Frank claims it was by PM - beakerjoe just said he clarified it,

Fair point but why would an evil bother telling the village at all? The guessing would be enough distraction.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Trying to figure out if it makes Nigel more or less suss for discounting the Lucy voters

I’m gonna continue reading yesterday after comp is done and dusted. If I had to vote right now thought, I’d vote Nigel for lynch.

Advertisement