Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

The tracking device is also a night action. Should a player visit another player and they are tracked, the player will know they moved and who they visited.

I do not understand this prize. I thought you are tracking a player (to see if they did an action), what is "you will know if the player moved and who they visited" mean ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Something about this isn’t sitting right with me at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    What time did you send your PM at?

Why does this matter, if I didn't win the real winner would have outted me by now, I really won man. I'm picking my 3 now.

Fiona WW wrote: »

Bricking it darling are ya :D...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just got this from breaker.....Keep in mind..... if you dont choose, the prizes will be randomly distributed amongst players.

that almost sounds like horsehit, so when they (1 or 2) end up in the hands of a wolf you can say it was random distribution

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    that almost sounds like horsehit, so when they (1 or 2) end up in the hands of a wolf you can say it was random distribution

Joe can easily confirm this. And I'll say on thread who gets the guns but not the tracker.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't like Phil getting anything, this is a bit needy. Oh you've a tough choice, choose wisely etc

Eh? I don't want a gun! just thinking it is a tough choice. I personally would give it up to chance as I would do a crap job distributing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

better to distribute yourself and name the people. that way we at least know who has the guns. random distribution, we will not

Yeh, will be interesting to see who Nigel Picks.

I would be against people who are very eager to get their hands on a bullet.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Go on, slip it in.

69955881_10157495320342622_6662732553822142464_n-1.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Why does this matter, if I didn't win the real winner would have outted me by now, I really won man. I'm picking my 3 now.

not if you are a wolf, and someone else got it that wants to stay quiet.

iIt matters as i sent the same code as you so i can compare times.

And the number of mr Universe titles is 5

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Bricking it darling are ya :D...

How can you win with an incorrect code?

Right Conor and Babs both got a gun and I'm keeping a gun, the tracker went to someone who I will keep private so they're not targeted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

How can you win with an incorrect code?

I have googled and it appears there are different answers to the Mr Universe one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Joe can easily confirm this. And I'll say on thread who gets the guns but not the tracker.

Who are you thinking of giving them to? Are you giving 2 guns and a tracker or 3 guns and keeping the tracker?

Right Conor and Babs both got a gun and I'm keeping a gun, the tracker went to someone who I will keep private so they're not targeted.

What was the rationale in choosing these?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Good work Nigel, I got on late so no joy with my answer

A couple of things

1. Don’t tell which prizes you’re giving away
    2 don’t tell who’s getting the track or the wolves can neutralise it if they want to with a munch before reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

4fwvNjM.gif

Derry WW wrote: »
    Who are you thinking of giving them to? Are you giving 2 guns and a tracker or 3 guns and keeping the tracker?

Already answered. Time was running out and no one was willing to help make the choice. Instead people were suss of my claims, watch them for later folks...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Has beaker confirmed the correct code?

If you are a wolf team, why would you come out on thread with 3 bullets ? So Nigel has bought himself An awful lot of village cred by coming out on thread. I am not sure wolves bother coming out with the chance to each use a bullet to kill a villager.

Wolves with choice of 3 village kills now v getting village credibility. Unless of course Nigel is the T-1000, it would be so worth it. If Nigel got to day 4 with 3 lives in tact we would be screwed. . Hmm, I am not sure what to think now, my instinct was good for Nigel, but you have 4 team mates, presumably in a BR together who can come up with a common plan to Get T-1000 prize and use it to buy T-1000 a pass to end of game. Feck, this is hard.

• Advertisement

What was the rationale in choosing these?

Conor did the right thing with his picks yesterday, village lean and Babs cause she literally asked for one, would be a ballsy wolf move if she's a wolf and shoots a villager....

Ah I see you’ve made a similar call fair enough

4fwvNjM.gif

Ah he didn't give you a gun. Fup sake, not happy with that.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Good work Nigel, I got on late so no joy with my answer

A couple of things

1. Don’t tell which prizes you’re giving away
    2 don’t tell who’s getting the track or the wolves can neutralise it if they want to with a munch before reveal
    Hello Patrick welcome, how did your close look at the thread go earlier?

Hello Patrick welcome, how did your close look at the thread go earlier?

Not well yet but will keep going

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Giving to Conor means you dont want shots to be fired.

I am saddened

I would have loved a gun

Emily WW wrote: »
    Ah he didn't give you a gun. Fup sake, not happy with that.

Why?

There's a bullet on its way to someone.

Conor did the right thing with his picks yesterday, village lean and Babs cause she literally asked for one, would be a ballsy wolf move if she's a wolf and shoots a villager....

If shes T-1000 and shoots a villager , we dont know who of the 3 with bullets used them and we will have to assume one of those 3 is a wolf.

I wont go too hard on this as its not easy to pick 3 people, but I dont agree with your sentiments. That said, I cant say who I would of given the bullets to, so I suppose I am throwing stones in my own glasshouse.

• Advertisement

There's a bullet on its way to someone.

Are you serious. Better be a wolf

Advertisement