Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Are you serious. Better be a wolf

And if its a bullet to me I nominate you tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    There's a bullet on its way to someone.

If you have killed a villager, I am voting to lynch you tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tomorrow morning babz hold your jizz, you could be lynched before then!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

When will these bullets be announced? Now or in the morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universe_Championships

Fair enough, only found his name 4 times on the above so doesn't look like he was bluffing in the end, i hold my hands up there.

not sure about Babs for the gun, but hey ho, we shall see the outcomes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I can confirm someone provided the correct code and someone has received the prize. That is all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    If you have killed a villager, I am voting to lynch you tonight.

You'll do no such thing.

Why have Barbara shot already ? This is not a village move at all.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Tomorrow morning babz hold your jizz, you could be lynched before then!

This looks like a team mate trying to play down a team mate mistake . .

Im voting Barbara tonight unless something changes during the day. How is it on any level a village move to unilaterally condemn somebody to death when there was no rush and no need to do so ? Every RV and Conor held their guns in their pocket, but Barbara uses it immediately. Not happy at all with that.

Also, good questions being asked about Nigel, who were the other two that got bullets?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Has Barbara definitely shot someone already though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I would agree it's not a great look for Babs to shoot so quickly with no discussion. At least give the person a chance to save their skin.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    that almost sounds like horsehit, so when they (1 or 2) end up in the hands of a wolf you can say it was random distribution

I think it would be randomly assigned so the key is for Nigel to pick people to get the bullets and for him to confirm on thread who has them. Why do we only know of Barbara ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I SHALL ALSO REMINDF PLAYERS OF THE POSTING LIMITS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU LIMIT YOUR POSTS TO 40 PER PLAYER FROM 11AM TO 6PM.

Also, good questions being asked about Nigel, who were the other two that got bullets?

3 bullets. He said one each to Babs and Conor, and he kept one. He didn't say who got the tracker.

Orla WW wrote: »

I am not sure how else to read this

Why have Barbara shot already ? This is not a village move at all.

This looks like a team mate trying to play down a team mate mistake . .

Eh no Emily, this a case of someone reading the thread and following the mechanics laid out by the mods. Babs can wave it about all she wants, its a night action and the dreaded faux outrage from one or two about her firing is entirely unnecessary as she can't do anything yet!!!
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMNET .....

The resistance 20 years into the future are sending supplies through time to help the humans fight Skynet.

3d-lab-ammo.gif?1546432348

Today they are sending a 3 guns with 1 bullet each (why don’t they send a full clip?) and a tracking device. So 4 prizes.

The humans need to track the supplies by using a 5 digit Skynet code.

If they are successful in cracking the code and inputting it (Pming the mod), they will gain the prize.

Please note the winner will receive all 4 prizes but they must share 3 prizes with 3 other players.

The bullets must be used tonight and the kill will be announced tomorrow morning.

The tracking device is also a night action. Should a player visit another player and they are tracked, the player will know they moved and who they visited.

The transmission will be sent at 1pm…..

Beware, Terminators can intercept this transmission by entering the codes themselves (by also PMing me).

First player to PM the correct code to me wins.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Im voting Barbara tonight unless something changes during the day.

I'd be careful, there's a very strong wind in it.

Strong enough to change a bullet's direction...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    The shots are a night action. She could have stuck the request in though.

I agree, don't like this move at all.
    My lean before was on Nigel and that hasn't changed. Giving a bullet to Conor is an easy tactic to try to build credence, Barbara not so much. Whoever got the tracker, I'd recommend sticking it on Nigel or Barbara tonight.

Lads, she cannot not use her bullet until tonight, read the rules. The EXACT same as yesterday yet you are all shocked that shes shot someone now when she clearly can't

Lads, she cannot not use her bullet until tonight, read the rules. The EXACT same as yesterday yet you are all shocked that shes shot someone now when she clearly can't
    Can she not have already given Beaks the order?
    Won't be actioned until the morning

I'd be careful, there's a very strong wind in it.

Strong enough to change a bullet's direction...

This is exactly why I didn't want you to get it. I do not fear a bullet, I fear a person making a bad decision who has a bullet.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Can she not have already given Beaks the order?
    Won't be actioned until the morning

Even if she's a wolf, why would she give the order now? It makes no sense, even if she puts a placeholder in they could get lynched etc. People going on like a bullet is coming at them in real time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    The shots are a night action. She could have stuck the request in though.

I agree, don't like this move at all.
    My lean before was on Nigel and that hasn't changed. Giving a bullet to Conor is an easy tactic to try to build credence, Barbara not so much. Whoever got the tracker, I'd recommend sticking it on Nigel or Barbara tonight.

Tracking Nigel and Babs makes no sense as we know they have bullets and when their target goes gets deaded, we’ll know that too.

@Barbara @Conor @Nigel what are your plans for the bullets then?

Eh no Emily, this a case of someone reading the thread and following the mechanics laid out by the mods. Babs can wave it about all she wants, its a night action and the dreaded faux outrage from one or two about her firing is entirely unnecessary as she can't do anything yet!!!

The Bullets must be used tonight, cant people put in Placeholders ? Not convinced at all Eva and your defiance of Babs in noted.

"Bullet on its way" is what Barbara said, why cant she explain what she meant herself ? Again, feels like a team mate defending a teammate.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Tracking Nigel and Babs makes no sense as we know they have bullets and when their target goes gets deaded, we’ll know that too.
    I was thinking if one targets a villager we'd know who but maybe you're right. Who should be tracked then?

Fiona WW wrote: »

True but it give us a way to keep them honest with who they target and may actually give us additional info too. I wouldnt rule it out or in yet, something to discuss maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I wouldn't assume that placeholders are allowed for bullets but I could be wrong. Happy for Joe to correct that error if he so wishes.

Even if she's a wolf, why would she give the order now? It makes no sense, even if she puts a placeholder in they could get lynched etc. People going on like a bullet is coming at them in real time

Why would anybody come out on thread and say there's a bullet on its way to somebody? The whole day yesterday multiple villagers gave up the opportunity to use a bullet. People get lynched for posting fluff and having a laugh, Its at best a really bad look for Barbara.

Why do we only know of 2 of the 3 Nigel ?
    Please note the winner will receive all 4 prizes but they must share 3 prizes with 3 other players.

Pick somebody to track and announce on thread you have used the power (But not on who) and at least the village knows who has the other bullet.

The Bullets must be used tonight, cant people put in Placeholders ? Not convinced at all Eva and your defiance of Babs in noted.

"Bullet on its way" is what Barbara said, why cant she explain what she meant herself ? Again, feels like a team mate defending a teammate.

I don't care what Babs says, shes full of **** poetry but I'm telling u not to get your knickers in a twist over what she said. Your response has been very interesting to it.

Outside of Babs and (now) me where is your suss?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't assume that placeholders are allowed for bullets but I could be wrong. Happy for Joe to correct that error if he so wishes.

I do not presume it, but I read the same post as everybody else. I have not seen Barbara explain it. Why is there a delay. Why is Eva answering questions on Barbaras behalf ?

So what am I missing ? What exactly is being said in this post ? Somebody has a bullet on the way to them, what is meant by this ?

Advertisement