Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why would anybody come out on thread and say there's a bullet on its way to somebody? The whole day yesterday multiple villagers gave up the opportunity to use a bullet. People get lynched for posting fluff and having a laugh, Its at best a really bad look for Barbara.

Why do we only know of 2 of the 3 Nigel ?

Pick somebody to track and announce on thread you have used the power (But not on who) and at least the village knows who has the other bullet.

Sorry the most important power is the tracking one. Nigel is right not to say who has it or who its being used on, its not great for the village to not have the info but its counter productive to have it on thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Why would anybody come out on thread and say there's a bullet on its way to somebody? The whole day yesterday multiple villagers gave up the opportunity to use a bullet. People get lynched for posting fluff and having a laugh, Its at best a really bad look for Barbara.

Why do we only know of 2 of the 3 Nigel ?

Pick somebody to track and announce on thread you have used the power (But not on who) and at least the village knows who has the other bullet.

My reading of his post is Nigel kept the 3rd bullet, and gave the tracker to someone else - but hasn't revealed that person.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I don't care what Babs says, shes full of **** poetry but I'm telling u not to get your knickers in a twist over what she said. Your response has been very interesting to it.

Outside of Babs and (now) me where is your suss?

I will have to try and review things because its hard to not get wound up about this. Having to wait until tomorrow is painful as there could be 4 village kills in the morning if Nigel is bad. Like I said, if Nigel is T-1000 we are all in big trouble.

Not happy that Nigel hasn't announced the third person he chose as I do not see the benefit of keeping it hidden. Unsure whether this was a village play (although I find it more village) but there is a niggling doubt about it.

I may have to do what I said in previous posts, pick maybe 5 people of interest and see if I can clear them or find anything suspicous.

Sorry the most important power is the tracking one. Nigel is right not to say who has it or who its being used on, its not great for the village to not have the info but its counter productive to have it on thread

Once the person with the tracking power has used it, why wouldnt they come on thread ? If Nigel kept the bullet, why not state so ? Wolves cant kill anybody as far as I can tell, so what danger is it to reveal on thread ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I will have to try and review things because its hard to not get wound up about this. Having to wait until tomorrow is painful as there could be 4 village kills in the morning if Nigel is bad. Like I said, if Nigel is T-1000 we are all in big trouble.

Not happy that Nigel hasn't announced the third person he chose as I do not see the benefit of keeping it hidden. Unsure whether this was a village play (although I find it more village) but there is a niggling doubt about it.

I may have to do what I said in previous posts, pick maybe 5 people of interest and see if I can clear them or find anything suspicous.

He did announce it Emily. Conor, Barbara and himself.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    My reading of his post is Nigel kept the 3rd bullet, and gave the tracker to someone else - but hasn't revealed that person.

Correct

Emily if I give away who has the tracker the wolves can target that person before the info is given back to the village. It was 100% a village play the fact you're worried and making a deal of it makes me think I found a wolf.

Once the person with the tracking power has used it, why wouldnt they come on thread ? If Nigel kept the bullet, why not state so ? Wolves cant kill anybody as far as I can tell, so what danger is it to reveal on thread ?

Actually, ok I get it. If you use the tracker power you need to be alive to see who it tracked.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Right Conor and Babs both got a gun and I'm keeping a gun, the tracker went to someone who I will keep private so they're not targeted.

Ah did you read my post at all, or is the sweat so much it blocked your vision?

My vote is in for Emily based off the exchange above. SO frantic since the prizes were handed out, but so calm before trying to lure me into giving her a prize, she's a wolf y'all.

Emily if I give away who has the tracker the wolves can target that person before the info is given back to the village. It was 100% a village play the fact you're worried and making a deal of it makes me think I found a wolf.

Ah give it a rest, so a wolf goes in hard like this for what benefit ? There are 20 villagers for a wolf to hide behind at the moment. One tracking power wouldn't be worrying them. Why would any wolf be worried right now ?

If anything having a loose canon "villager" like Barbara with a bullet they would be delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Right so here’s where my headway on last nights votes is. I’m through 5 Of the 8 and these are my conclusions. Would appreciate each of the 5 coming on to discuss my thoughts below

Doris- tags Lucy relatively early yesterday evening. Couple of posts indicating suspicion. Overall looks very pure

Frank: claimed to vote late around 8,50. Seemed very hoppy before that, asks two posters who they’re voting for. Doesn’t give much (any?) indication Lucy is on their radar- suspicious

Orla - again a late voter at 8,45. Basically her reason is tegan made me do it but looking at her posts I struggle to understand why Lucy-v suspicious also

Jake- calls out Lucy nice and early- seems legit

Angus- claims to have voted at 6.45 for Lucy. At 5.33 bans was his top pick with Lucy as an afterthought. Can’t really see where things switched- dodgy as fook

I’ll do the other 3 in a bit but if I had an #ff2 now it would be

Angus
    Orla
    Frank

In that order

They can feel free to come back with rebuttals if I’ve missed something

My vote is in for Emily based off the exchange above. SO frantic since the prizes were handed out, but so calm before trying to lure me into giving her a prize, she's a wolf y'all.

I tried to lure you into giving you a prize ? How so ? Oh, by not asking for it ?

Ah give it a rest, so a wolf goes in hard like this for what benefit ? There are 20 villagers for a wolf to hide behind at the moment. One tracking power wouldn't be worrying them. Why would any wolf be worried right now ?

3 bullets, and one tracker and a lynch still to come... they should be worried...

you should be worried....

I tried to lure you into giving you a prize ? How so ? Oh, by not asking for it ?

That's how you won yesterdays prize... me think you protest too much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

This was the state of posting play at 13:57:

User Name # Posts so far
    Nigel WW 24
    Derry WW 24
    Fiona WW 20
    Emily WW 16
    Angus WW 16
    Eva WW 15
    Phil WW 12
    Jake WW 11
    Frank WW 11
    Barbara WW 10
    Doris WW 9
    Tegan WW 8
    Gabriel WW 7
    Vernon WW 5
    Clodagh WW 4
    Orla WW 4
    Gertrude WW 4
    Mary WW 3
    Patrick WW 3
    Conor WW 1
    Isla WW 1
    Steve WW 0
    Brendan WW 0

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Right so here’s where my headway on last nights votes is. I’m through 5 Of the 8 and these are my conclusions. Would appreciate each of the 5 coming on to discuss my thoughts below

Doris- tags Lucy relatively early yesterday evening. Couple of posts indicating suspicion. Overall looks very pure

Frank: claimed to vote late around 8,50. Seemed very hoppy before that, asks two posters who they’re voting for. Doesn’t give much (any?) indication Lucy is on their radar- suspicious

Orla - again a late voter at 8,45. Basically her reason is tegan made me do it but looking at her posts I struggle to understand why Lucy-v suspicious also

Jake- calls out Lucy nice and early- seems legit

Angus- claims to have voted at 6.45 for Lucy. At 5.33 bans was his top pick with Lucy as an afterthought. Can’t really see where things switched- dodgy as fook

I’ll do the other 3 in a bit but if I had an #ff2 now it would be

Angus
    Orla
    Frank

In that order

They can feel free to come back with rebuttals if I’ve missed something

I never said Tegan made me do it.

I don't care what Babs says, shes full of **** poetry but I'm telling u not to get your knickers in a twist over what she said. Your response has been very interesting to it.

Outside of Babs and (now) me where is your suss?

How do you feel about Babs not answering my question ? You dont think its weird that I asked a very clear question several times and she is yet to answer. What did she mean when she said a bullet is on its way to somebody ?

How the f**k am I now a person of interest (to Nigel) for asking questions. Do people really believe I am a wolf who is "scared" that the tracking power might be used on me? Feck sake, at least come up with some credible narrative that adds up.

I said I wasnt happy with Barbara getting a bullet before she got one. Then she posts in a manner that suggested she had already chosen somebody, it couldnt of been much clearer. Then Eva (you) actually defend her and explain why she obviously didnt use the bullet and Barbara continues to not respond to my question.

Nigel doesnt like me questioning his loyalties or his decisions so he decides to vote for me. How does that add up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily, can you take a handful of deep breaths and actually read the thread?

Your histrionic reaction is totally unnecessary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Lads, she cannot not use her bullet until tonight, read the rules. The EXACT same as yesterday yet you are all shocked that shes shot someone now when she clearly can't
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Can she not have already given Beaks the order?
    Won't be actioned until the morning

I am not liking Eva, Babs OR Nigel right now.

I would have thought the kill order could go in anytime up until tonight. You could have something on and scared to lose it.

3 bullets, and one tracker and a lynch still to come... they should be worried...

you should be worried....

Why should I be worried ? Not really happy with the threats Nigel, can you come up with any other reasoning why I am supposedly bad ? Somebody needs to hold you and those with prizes to account.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »

I would have thought the kill order could go in anytime up until tonight. You could have something on and scared to lose it.

So you don't like 2 of the people who have bullets... hmmm...

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Emily, can you take a handful of deep breaths and actually read the thread?

Your histrionic reaction is totally unnecessary.

I ask again, what did you mean by
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    There's a bullet on its way to someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I am with Emily on this one. I think Babs needs to answer the question.

Why did you say a bullet was incoming? why on earth are you shooting or even pretending to shoot when you know that it is not a team village play?

Why should I be worried ? Not really happy with the threats Nigel, can you come up with any other reasoning why I am supposedly bad ? Somebody needs to hold you and those with prizes to account.

You tried to turn the thread on me by claiming i never announced i was keeping a gun, when I clearly did, a clear wolf move.

You tried to turn the thread on me by claiming i never announced i was keeping a gun, when I clearly did, a clear wolf move.

A clear wolf move ? You havent disclosed one of the people who has a bullet. You gave a bullet to another poster who said they already used it (or insinuated it) and we wont know until tomorrow. We dont know if you are good or not. I am not the one who had 3 bullets to hand out. The village should be very concerned about you because if you are bad we are in big trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3eA5Tg0VjX98nXCLjMUt7kia_RBqDdwcISgZshfKOBE3KVg/viewform

VOTING THREAD REOPENED.

ANYONE THAT TRIED TO SUBMIT A VOTE TODAY CAN THEY PLEASE RESUBMIT DUE TO AN ERROR ON THE VOTING FORM.

Thank you, hope you lot are enjoying the game!

I'm not responding to Emily until she calms down.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »

As it’s a night action I’d say the order has to be active after the lynch. So if one of the bullet holders dies at lynch, their bullet dies with them. They have to be alive during night phase.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I never said Tegan made me do it.

This post
    Good morning, I voted late enough. 8:40 or 8:45. Was dithering and then someone said something to make up my mind. Tegan maybe.

Tegan actually said something largely unrelated to Lucy though hence where I’m struggling with your choice
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Villagers should always vote for who they want eliminated. Villagers should be trying to get wolves killed

Ok. That's making it clear as day. Mind made up.

• Advertisement

A clear wolf move ? You havent disclosed one of the people who has a bullet. You gave a bullet to another poster who said they already used it (or insinuated it) and we wont know until tomorrow. We dont know if you are good or not. I am not the one who had 3 bullets to hand out. The village should be very concerned about you because if you are bad we are in big trouble.

Babz, Conor and Nigel HAVE THE BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement