Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    A clear wolf move ? You havent disclosed one of the people who has a bullet. You gave a bullet to another poster who said they already used it (or insinuated it) and we wont know until tomorrow. We dont know if you are good or not. I am not the one who had 3 bullets to hand out. The village should be very concerned about you because if you are bad we are in big trouble.

In contradiction to this, I do not understand why you would come out on thread if you were going to give the bullet to three teammates. As I have said, I am leaning more good on you, but I am not completely happy with how this is playing out.

Maybe I will take a step back for awhile.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm not responding to Emily until she calms down.

Can you answer me then please Babs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm not responding to Emily until she calms down.

You have had plenty of time to respond and come up with numerous reasons why you said it was on its way to somebody.

I will leave it at that. I haven't placed any vote in for the record. I will review your posts and a couple of others if I can to see if I can find a fair target for tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily I think a step back from the thread for a little bit might help to clear your head. I'm not at all happy about Babs' nonsense to do with the bullet she apparently has and I don't really like her and Nigel's reaction to you. But I do think Nigel has been clear. He had 3 bullets and one trace. He kept one bullet and gave the other 2 to Babs and Conor. He hasn't stated who got the trace as he's protecting them from the wolves overnight. I don't think there is any confusion there and you've gotten yourself worked up about it.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    As it’s a night action I’d say the order has to be active after the lynch. So if one of the bullet holders dies at lynch, their bullet dies with them. They have to be alive during night phase.

I would imagine it could go in at any time, but only actioned if you are alive.
    You don't think it was a bit strange babs announcing she has fired already and then not answering questions?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I am with Emily on this one. I think Babs needs to answer the question.

Why did you say a bullet was incoming? why on earth are you shooting or even pretending to shoot when you know that it is not a team village play?

Because a bullet is incoming. Has a bit to travel and there's a strong wind a-blowing...

I guess you'll just have to trust me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Emily I think a step back from the thread for a little bit might help to clear your head. I'm not at all happy about Babs' nonsense to do with the bullet she apparently has and I don't really like her and Nigel's reaction to you. But I do think Nigel has been clear. He had 3 bullets and one trace. He kept one bullet and gave the other 2 to Babs and Conor. He hasn't stated who got the trace as he's protecting them from the wolves overnight. I don't think there is any confusion there and you've gotten yourself worked up about it.

Thank you that's what I've been trying to say, a calm response for once!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Close now thine eyes and rest secure;
    Thy soul is safe enough, thy body sure;
    He that loves thee, He that keeps
    And guards thee, never slumbers, never sleeps.
    The smiling conscience in a sleeping breast
    Has only peace, has only rest;
    The music and the mirth of kings
    Are all but very discords, when she sings;
    Then close thine eyes and rest secure;
    No sleep so sweet as thine, no rest so sure.

Poem by Francis Quarles

"A Good Night"

Are you planning a good night tonight Babs? What are your plans for that bullet of yours?

Who has the post count since the thread re-opened, how far am I off 40 and can some of the lower number posters please speak up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Right so here’s where my headway on last nights votes is. I’m through 5 Of the 8 and these are my conclusions. Would appreciate each of the 5 coming on to discuss my thoughts below

Doris- tags Lucy relatively early yesterday evening. Couple of posts indicating suspicion. Overall looks very pure

Frank: claimed to vote late around 8,50. Seemed very hoppy before that, asks two posters who they’re voting for. Doesn’t give much (any?) indication Lucy is on their radar- suspicious

Orla - again a late voter at 8,45. Basically her reason is tegan made me do it but looking at her posts I struggle to understand why Lucy-v suspicious also

Jake- calls out Lucy nice and early- seems legit

Angus- claims to have voted at 6.45 for Lucy. At 5.33 bans was his top pick with Lucy as an afterthought. Can’t really see where things switched- dodgy as fook

I’ll do the other 3 in a bit but if I had an #ff2 now it would be

Angus
    Orla
    Frank

In that order

They can feel free to come back with rebuttals if I’ve missed something

Ive already explained my side here:
    Angus WW wrote: »
    For me it was a toss up between the two yesterday, Lucy replying with "Lynch or shoot me and see" to nearly everything pushed me over to her really as i still had a few question marks on Barbara. There really wasn't much to go on yesterday so the Day 0 posts stood out a bit more than anything else

Barbara i think still has a few question marks around her posting, especially some of the gifs and poems, leaves me wondering if she may have a task, so i wanted a little more time to look over those posts again

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Poem by Francis Quarles

"A Good Night"

Are you planning a good night tonight Babs? What are your plans for that bullet of yours?

Not unless I'm lynched.

What do you mean what are the plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

A player has had to be subbed out.

The account for Brendan WW is now under new management. Be welcoming.

Not unless I'm lynched.

Are you planning on using it? If so, on who? What is influencing your decision on who to use it on? How are you deciding? etc. etc.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ive already explained my side here:

This was you at 5.33
    I think Barbara has been the only real stand out for me at this point, she has contributed absolutely nothing since the thread opened.

Lucy is a maybe due to the opening salvo of posts and then absolutely dodging questions on them, with the "well shoot me and see" answer. Still unsure though this early.

An hour later you drop a vote on Lucy, with nothing to explain the switcharound in you view

Dodgy as hell

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Who has the post count since the thread re-opened, how far am I off 40 and can some of the lower number posters please speak up?

From 11am today this is the count:

User Name # Posts so far
    Nigel WW 33
    Derry WW 27
    Emily WW 26
    Fiona WW 21
    Angus WW 17
    Phil WW 16
    Barbara WW 15
    Eva WW 15
    Jake WW 11
    Frank WW 11
    Doris WW 9
    Tegan WW 8
    Gabriel WW 7
    Orla WW 6
    Vernon WW 6
    Patrick WW 6
    Clodagh WW 4
    Gertrude WW 4
    Mary WW 3
    Conor WW 1
    Isla WW 1
    Steve WW 0

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan Substitute: Activated

Hello!

I'm going to catchup on thread now - and a headsup that I'm starting a class this evening from 7:30 to 9:30 so posting could be a bit thin on the ground during that time.

back soon!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Not unless I'm lynched.

Would lynching you stop this mysterious bullet? That's a tempting Idea.

Sorry I missed Brendan off that - bad copy and past - he is on zero.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

My vote is in for Emily based off the exchange above. SO frantic since the prizes were handed out, but so calm before trying to lure me into giving her a prize, she's a wolf y'all.

I dont disagree, she dived in with two feet when she thought she was getting shot which is interesting.

I'm not clearing Nidge but a wolf winning 3 bullets is giving them to his team mates and saying nothing. 4 kills tomorrow and Alpha still in play is a great position to be in for them

Derry WW wrote: »
    Are you planning on using it? If so, on who? What is influencing your decision on who to use it on? How are you deciding? etc. etc.

I've already pulled the trigger.

Can't say who it's heading for as it's at the mercy of the wind and could switch directions at any stage.

As for what's influencing my decison...I won't be disclosing that for now.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Would lynching you stop this mysterious bullet? That's a tempting Idea.

I suppose there's only one way you'll find out.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I am not liking Eva, Babs OR Nigel right now.

I would have thought the kill order could go in anytime up until tonight. You could have something on and scared to lose it.

Who had the bullet yesterday Phil and didn't fire?

The reaction was pure theatre

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I suppose there's only one way you'll find out.

You know, a big loud mouth odd posting character like yourself would be the perfect starting persona for the T-1000 to melt back from if they get caught.

Just a thought.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Thanks for giving me a bullet. Now, the must in the mod post suggests that it has to be used tonight. Previously it was can, so I'll be shooting tonight anyway.

Doris WW wrote: »
    You know, a big loud mouth odd posting character like yourself would be the perfect starting persona for the T-1000 to melt back from if they get caught.

Just a thought.

That's true.

Can't dispute that.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Thanks for giving me a bullet. Now, the must in the mod post suggests that it has to be used tonight. Previously it was can, so I'll be shooting tonight anyway.

Not necessarily true if you don't use it you lose it, you don't have to use it. I got the same PM.

In contradiction to this, I do not understand why you would come out on thread if you were going to give the bullet to three teammates. As I have said, I am leaning more good on you, but I am not completely happy with how this is playing out.

Maybe I will take a step back for awhile.

Sorry Emily, im only catching up. Why does someone say stuff about a gun? It provokes a reaction, waving guns around before has caught wolves out and is not in itself a bad tactic. If a bullet actually landed on someone I'd be all over Babs, as would everyone unless it was a wolf she hit. Its purely a reaction tool and its garnered a lot of reaction.

My response to Conor yesterday literally said give me a bullet, nothing better than waving a gun about. And its true, it illicits responses.
    A wolf would want to shoot whoever they want and be able to pretend they meant to hit a wolf. I think the benefit of the village winning the bullets can be just as much that wolves didn’t win it. That in itself is a prize , I don’t see wolves wasting them too much in this game if they win the competitions

This was your own response yesterday when talking about a wolf potentially winning the prizes or getting bullets.

Same applies today as yesterday so that's why I didnt like your response

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Not necessarily true if you don't use it you lose it, you don't have to use it. I got the same PM.

Ah you're right there Nigel upon re-reading the PM. I was just looking back at the mod post on the thread.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Who had the bullet yesterday Phil and didn't fire?

The reaction was pure theatre

Conor had it. what exactly is your point caller?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    This was you at 5.33

An hour later you drop a vote on Lucy, with nothing to explain the switcharound in you view

Dodgy as hell

There is no switch around there as i have explained, i had 2 people in mind and reviewed and thought the context of Babs posts needed a bit more time for me, Lucy's ultra defensive nature was ultimately her downfall, telling people to lynch or shoot them and see has been a wolf's play before.

Everything i have posted has been to try to benefit the village.

Advertisement