Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    How so?

Babs will be a distraction constantly unfortunately due posting style etc. TWTBAW is a play used before and shes very much going down that road. On top of that, if she flips good then it points to those who **** themselves when she said she fired.

Not as much info as I'd like but at the moment I'm leaning into Lucy voters for later to see if anything jumps out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I've just put a vote in for you there so give us a smile there love.

Joe-Biden-Is-Feeling-Unsure-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Who's your furry fave atm Nigel?

Emily is my number 1 wolf at the moment. Her outburst after the bullets were given out is enough to make me think wolf in panic mode.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    How am I being dramatic?

I simply let everyone know that I've pulled the trigger. You're the one whingeing enough to fill your local swimming pool.

But you can’t pull the trigger until after the lynch.

That’s like saying the a wolf in the thread puts in the munch order before the lynch and said wolf dies at lynch but the munch order from a dead wolf gets actioned the next morning anyway.

Do you actually mean that you know who you will be shooting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Is there a 1 800 number to call ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Method aside, a villager would just be glad to get the info. You sir were anything but glad.

You are still a bit steamy now btw :D

It aint gonna work Frankie boy. Wasn't riled then and not now. Let's not try and put things into my mouth. Anyone with a brain can see that I never once said I was not glad about the info. Just the way you went about it.

Am I hitting to close to your wolfy skin? you had to find out how the mechanic on death of T-1000 worked for you or your teammates? now scurry off!

Fiona WW wrote: »
    But you can’t pull the trigger until after the lynch.

That’s like saying the a wolf in the thread puts in the munch order before the lynch and said wolf dies at lynch but the munch order from a dead wolf gets actioned the next morning anyway.

Do you actually mean that you know who you will be shooting?

Not true.

The order is in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Is there a 1 800 number to call ?

Welcome Isla.... Not one to talk myself today because I've not been on much.... But you have been missed. Any insights to share

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Not true.

The order is in.

Could the other bullet holders confirm this please so I can move on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    It aint gonna work Frankie boy. Wasn't riled then and not now. Let's not try and put things into my mouth. Anyone with a brain can see that I never once said I was not glad about the info. Just the way you went about it.

Am I hitting to close to your wolfy skin? you had to find out how the mechanic on death of T-1000 worked for you or your teammates? now scurry off!
    OK lets say I am a wolf. I got the info from BJ through PM, now why the heck do I share it with everyone? What possible benefit could that be to the wolves?
    You are clutching at straws Phil and you are on my watchlist.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Welcome Isla.... Not one to talk myself today because I've not been on much.... But you have been missed. Any insights to share
    Have I been missed? Do I need to search my name?

I'm having a quick scan but my vote remains with Nigel.

I would like to hear current wolf leans from the three gun owners please- just to have it on record.

Why does this scream to me the wolves looking for information if anyone with a bullet is close to a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Babs will be a distraction constantly unfortunately due posting style etc. TWTBAW is a play used before and shes very much going down that road. On top of that, if she flips good then it points to those who **** themselves when she said she fired.

Not as much info as I'd like but at the moment I'm leaning into Lucy voters for later to see if anything jumps out

I do think there could be something in the suggestion that it could be a throw off on posting styles from a T-1000.

If say Babs was the T-1000, it would be so easy to transition from the fluffy passive aggressive style to another style without even a second glance, making it harder for the village to research and recognise any styling on the second life.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

How am I being dramatic?

I simply let everyone know that I've pulled the trigger. You're the one whingeing enough to fill your local swimming pool.

I presume your mate Eva was referring to you when they said

The reaction was pure theatre

And what else were your two Gifs

69955881_10157495320342622_6662732553822142464_n-1.jpg
    4fwvNjM.gif

Listen, I’ve not voted for anybody. I got lynched last game for having a laugh! But I can’t let stuff go when I think it’s out of place. Honestly , I’m not sure about you, but I have to respond when I see something is not right. I can see how you might be a village or wolf (T-1000 role makes this hard to navigate).

Whatever about people thinking im a “panicked wolf” I do not get it. There are 23 players left. 3 random bullets and a following power. So I am a scared of wolf going overboard about the powers or a concerned villager who is not sure about what the intentions are of some posters. Some of you need to step back yourselves, you may not like how I am playing but logically I do not see a wolf acting like me or being concerned enough to get as riled up as I have.

There is information to be garnered from our exchange. I will keep an eye on this and hopefully it might reveal something as the day goes on.

You want to lynch a villager with a bullet... why's that?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I also dont think there was a push towards Brendan. I raised the fact Isla and Brendan both had voted, but had not posted on the thread, and was voting for one of them for that reason. Steve agreed with me. We we are the only 2 who voted for Brendan.

Well that's not true. I posted on the thread and gave my reason for the vote.

Why would you say something that is 100% provable as not true?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Just catching up. The Steve thing seemed strange, if it was me I'd be more likely to submit a guess and nothing on thread. Its definitely something I'd keep an eye on

I don't like Tegan, he came out with a strange "are we all on a Katie bandwagon" when I literally hadn't been mentioned by anyone, how do you get to the conclusion?

I don't like his plan to coordinate the answers, it only helps the wolves because they have a BR and can use ours and their coordination. Its an awful plan.

Randomly clears Nigel, get in his pocket Nigel, its cosy in there
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Mary quick to jump on Steve for a lynch, not sure what to make of that

The bang of wolf off this post from Emily, would be my No. 1 wolf

Don't like Nigel pushing to have the bullet used

Agree with Gertie on this, thats Patrick, Nigel and Angus she's referring to

I'm surprised Katie voted for Tegan last night, having said that Emily was number 1 wolf. One (or both) of them could have wanted Katie dead and out of the way with the old I wouldn't kill Katie she suspected me that'd be too obvious. However, could easily be the wolves trying to frame them.

Mon 8:51am - Nigel states he will be looking into Lucy and Isla based off their Sunday posts.

Nigel is a wolf

Have I been missed? Do I need to search my name?

Maybe your scanning skills aren't great, but Nigel would seem like a strange vote today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Could the other bullet holders confirm this please so I can move on?

Without quoting the PM, my understanding is that the order can go in anytime but will only be actioned in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nigel was pushing hard for Lucy since day 0.
    I still don't see what you saw in those posts that made you so certain from the get-go Nigel.
    Would you like to fill us in?

From yesterday...

A villager wouldn't shoot someone without village discussing it first.
    Cards on the table...

I would.

You want to lynch a villager with a bullet... why's that?

What

Mary WW wrote: »
    Maybe your scanning skills aren't great, but Nigel would seem like a strange vote today

want to point me in the right direction?

Right I'm at my 40 post limit so I'll leave until tonight with this;

Watch for people pushing to lynch, myself, Babz and Conor, if the wolves manage to bus one of the 3 with guns, they munch a second in the morning, leaving only 1 bullet left.

That person remaining will need to pick from the lynched gunholder.
    Why does this scream to me the wolves looking for information if anyone with a bullet is close to a wolf?

Also Frank I'm onto you
    Nigel was pushing hard for Lucy since day 0.
    I still don't see what you saw in those posts that made you so certain from the get-go Nigel.
    Would you like to fill us in?

I quoted her posts yesterday and gave my read on them for everyone to see, go have a read :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lot to catch up but some random thoughts

Phil, Frank - I think you're tormenting each other. Frank, the way you got the info was a bit strange but you're right, a wolf wouldn't reveal it. I think Phil was right to question it. I think you should both look elsewhere

Barbara - why, just why? To everything basically, the sh-tty poems, the deliberate annoying replies when first asked about it, the eagerness for a gun, the pretending you're going gun crazy. Why?

Emily - honestly, I think your reaction seems fine in the face of Barbara. A little het up sure, but the right questions being asked.

I can't help but feel Barbara is deliberately taking the attention here. The only picture I can form that fits what I see is that Nigel is a regular terminator, they planned that using Conor for one bullet buys credibility after last night and Barabara is taking the heat now as the T-1000, knowing she can take a lynch. It's a stretch, but it does join the dots for me...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Who “sh*t” themselves?

I’m more suspect of you then Babs. If you were a wolf , you are basically defending barbabra s actions, at the same time saying she’s a distraction (so maybe we will have to lynch her) and then saying anybody attacking her must be a wolf. Wow, that’s ninja fence setting level right there.

Maybe me and barbabra are both villagers, what’s the odds on that? You seem fairly on the ball Eva, the fact that you make such bold absolutes like “one of them had to be wolf” is very suspect.

You keep making statements about wolves being scared, why are they scared? So me coming out on thread and challanging those with powers couldn’t possibly be a village play? You are happy with nobody saying anything to those with bullets. It’s more villagey to look anywhere else? You admit Barbara is a distraction yet castigate me for being irked by it?

By the way, on a seperate note , none of what I say is angry or meant to be personal. I’m looking at things from a friend/foe perspective in the game. I’m not trying to offend/upset anybody and I’m not angry with anybody. I don’t intend to upset or insult anybody so apologies if any of my posts have come across as snarky. I’m prob getting too much into game so do prob need to step back which I should of done an hour ago!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm surprised Katie voted for Tegan last night, having said that Emily was number 1 wolf. One (or both) of them could have wanted Katie dead and out of the way with the old I wouldn't kill Katie she suspected me that'd be too obvious. However, could easily be the wolves trying to frame them.
    Katie said she had Emily was number 1 wolf this morning after the lynch last night, she was then munched.
    Well that's not true. I posted on the thread and gave my reason for the vote.

Why would you say something that is 100% provable as not true?
    I was on mobile, and tbh, had missed the few very fluffy posts you had made - someone pointed this out afterwards, and I owned my error if you see from later posts. However, I do stand by you not contributing much to the thread so far. Who do you think you will vote for this evening?
    Wolf lean on Derry and Phil.
    They both got angry about me revealing that T-1000 will be outed after lynch.
    Who would be angry with that info being released- wolves. It is in their interest to keep it unknown.
    Not angry - I questioned where you received this information - it wasn't on thread, and don't know why you wouldn't ask beakerjoe on thread.
    Emily WW wrote: »

Listen, I’ve not voted for anybody. I got lynched last game for having a laugh! But I can’t let stuff go when I think it’s out of place. Honestly , I’m not sure about you, but I have to respond when I see something is not right. I can see how you might be a village or wolf (T-1000 role makes this hard to navigate).

Whatever about people thinking im a “panicked wolf” I do not get it. There are 23 players left. 3 random bullets and a following power. So I am a scared of wolf going overboard about the powers or a concerned villager who is not sure about what the intentions are of some posters. Some of you need to step back yourselves, you may not like how I am playing but logically I do not see a wolf acting like me or being concerned enough to get as riled up as I have.

There is information to be garnered from our exchange. I will keep an eye on this and hopefully it might reveal something as the day goes on.
    Who are you leaning towards voting this evening? You went No Lynch yesterday if I remember correctly?

My head is melted on this whole exchange.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

From yesterday...

But your reasoning last night was that, no one would know it was you. its not really the same is it, we know it is you with a shot. so why not discuss it first.
    Good for you, terrible tactic, hit a villager by going renegade and you'd get lynched and the village is down 2 players.
    Nobody would know I took the shot.

All in all that just shows you have no regard for villagers, and if you are a village, its totally against how the village should work

• Advertisement

want to point me in the right direction?

My best guess at a wolf right now is you

Advertisement