Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    . Putting Nigel in my good pile for the moment. If I was a wolf and won 3 bullets there's no way I'd say it on thread.

Mary is this why you think Nigel is not a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    But your reasoning last night was that, no one would know it was you. its not really the same is it, we know it is you with a shot. so why not discuss it first.

All in all that just shows you have no regard for villagers, and if you are a village, its totally against how the village should work

Whether I won the prize with the guess, or I was given a prize, I was taking a shot.

And the village is at the forefront of my concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »

Clearly...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    From yesterday...

So yesterday Nigel said “a villager wouldn’t shoot without discussing it with village first”. You directly responded to his post by saying you would and Nigel still gave you a bullet?

• Advertisement

I've put my vote on Isla incase I'm not around later. The Guinea pig is still at the vets and not sure what time I'll have to go collect.

Derry WW wrote: »

I was on mobile, and tbh, had missed the few very fluffy posts you had made - someone pointed this out afterwards, and I owned my error if you see from later posts. However, I do stand by you not contributing much to the thread so far. Who do you think you will vote for this evening?

Fair enough. I had mentioned this in the sign up thread and twice on this thread, I won't be around much., which is a great pity. I've calls to make

I have already voted for Nigel.

Mary seems to think this is a mistake so I'll go review but you know catch a wolf kill a wolf

Mary WW wrote: »
    I've put my vote on Isla incase I'm not around later. .

Why's that then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I have already voted for Nigel.

Mary seems to think this is a mistake so I'll go review but you know catch a wolf kill a wolf

And how am I a wolf? What are your reasons?

Emily WW wrote: »
    So yesterday Nigel said “a villager wouldn’t shoot without discussing it with village first”. You directly responded to his post by saying you would and Nigel still gave you a bullet?

Er, that's nonsense a villager has in many games shot without asking the village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Katie said she had Emily was number 1 wolf this morning after the lynch last night, she was then munched.

Jeez, I misread that timings of that completely. Must have been looking at the timings of her older posts.

Why's that then?

For trying to fly under the radar. It was either you ar Brendan earlier, and since he's been subbed, that leaves you. Happy to change my vote later if the evidence suggests I should.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Here are my wolf picks.

Frank
    Eva
    Babs
    Nigel

Pulling away for a bit as my head is melted!

I sort of feel the same to be honest
    In contradiction to this, I do not understand why you would come out on thread if you were going to give the bullet to three teammates. As I have said, I am leaning more good on you, but I am not completely happy with how this is playing out.

Maybe I will take a step back for awhile.

Its a bold wolf play to come out on thread, its possible but is it a risk worth taking ? Maybe, I suppose T-1000 can take huge risks, thats why this is a hard one to navigate. This is a difficult one to navigate, no seer peaks is making this really hard.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fwiw, I find Emily’s posts very villagery. She’s responding quickly to posts and they don’t read as replies from a wolf who has to think about everything they type. Her posts flow freely.

Er, that's nonsense a villager has in many games shot without asking the village.

The point was that Nigel said yesterday "a villager wouldnt shoot without consulting village". That suggests he believes a villager should consult village before shooting. Barbara responded directly by disagreeing with what Nigel believes a villager should do with a bullet. But Nigel gave Barbara a bullet regardless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Here are my wolf picks.

Frank
    Eva
    Babs
    Nigel

Pulling away for a bit as my head is melted!
    When you've cooled off a bit can you give me your reasons for suspecting me please Phil?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Watch for people pushing to lynch, myself, Babz and Conor, if the wolves manage to bus one of the 3 with guns, they munch a second in the morning, leaving only 1 bullet left.

That person remaining will need to pick from the lynched gunholder.

Just a reminder for the other 2 gunholders... there's defo a push one to lynch either myself or Babz, which makes me think, they lynch me, munch babz and Conor could be a wolf, making all 3 bullets ineffective,...

If anyone with a bullet lets lynched tonight and they are revealed as good we need to go hard at all the people who voted them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just a reminder for the other 2 gunholders... there's defo a push one to lynch either myself or Babz, which makes me think, they lynch me, munch babz and Conor could be a wolf, making all 3 bullets ineffective,...

If anyone with a bullet lets lynched tonight and they are revealed as good we need to go hard at all the people who voted them.
    Are you saying Conor is a wolf?
    Then why didn't he keep his gun secret yesterday and use it :confused:

Frank WW wrote: »

I just said he COULD be... the way people are rushing to lynch me or Babz and no mention of Conor is worrying.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Evening all. Catchup time. I've been trying to keep an eye on thread during work but I need a proper read back. Will be doing my #FFA2 by 7 again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I didn't remember this till now but it would seem strange. Having said that I still see Nigel as village. A wolf wouldn't hand over 2 shots and a track surely.

Frank WW wrote: »

Conor as a wolf is plausible. There was only one bullet in play yesterday so possibly worth the village cred of declaring.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Right Conor and Babs both got a gun and I'm keeping a gun, the tracker went to someone who I will keep private so they're not targeted.
    Conor did the right thing with his picks yesterday, village lean and Babs cause she literally asked for one, would be a ballsy wolf move if she's a wolf and shoots a villager....

you were circumspect with giving a conor cos you have a village lean and his actions yesterday.

why didnt you put the same consideration into the gun to barbara? lots of people asked for the gun.

i suppose we have to wait and see how it plays out.

I know I have said this multiple times, but I need to take a time out for work and head reasons.

But just a few thoughts.

We don't have a seer as far as I know, so we can only go off what people post. I find you can go down all sorts of rabbit holes with why people are good or bad, so the question today would be "is it worth all the people with the bullets using them to try to find even one wolf and getting information for the group or keeping the herd of villagers high while we try to gather more information"? On day 1 I am more about protection of village when odds are higher we will hit a villager but at this stage we need to start gathering information. Maybe we could wait to see what the lynch gives us and then talk about how to use the 3 bullets ?

So what is the damage of getting to tomorrow with zero wolf kills ? Is it better to have more villagers but less information or risk having less villagers (use 3 bullets) that may yield a wolf ?

We do not know if Nigel is good or bad. But he has told us who has the bullets so we have that at least. Tomorrow we may not be so fortunate with the prizes. Honestly I am a bit lost on how we navigate this as a village. Best off I take that break and let others row in on this.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    you were circumspect with giving a conor cos you have a village lean and his actions yesterday.

why didnt you put the same consideration into the gun to barbara? lots of people asked for the gun.

i suppose we have to wait and see how it plays out.

As I said earlier, Babz asked for a gun first both days in a row, it's a ballsy move for a wolf to do that if she was a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I tried to lure you into giving you a prize ? How so ? Oh, by not asking for it ?

basically the exact same thing that earned barbara a gun, and earned you a vote from him.

nigel's inconsistency is worrying

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    basically the exact same thing that earned barbara a gun, and earned you a vote from him.

nigel's inconsistency is worrying

Actually Emily asked NOT to have the prize, where babz asked for it.

Actually Emily asked NOT to have the prize, where babz asked for it.

But yesterday Babs said, in direct response to a post you made, that she would do what you said a villager shouldn't do and act unilaterally with the gun. Why did you give a bullet to somebody who said they would use it in a way you didnt think "a villager" would use it ?

God damn it, I need to step away . . :o:o:o:o

• Advertisement

But yesterday Babs said, in direct response to a post you made, that she would do what you said a villager shouldn't do and act unilaterally with the gun. Why did you give a bullet to somebody who said they would use it in a way you didnt think "a villager" would use it ?

God damn it, I need to step away . . :o:o:o:o

Why would I if I was a wolf, openingly hand a bullet on thread in front of everyone to another wolf.

When rumbled that would be 2 wolves for the price of one. I gave Babz a gun as I think she is playing a very clever villager game and I would trust her judgement, don't let the poetry and gunslinger posts fool you, babz is more clued in that you think.

Advertisement