Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    As I probably won't be on till later on here is my FFA2

Babs- I am personally getting behind the theory that babs is the T-1000 and using the posting style so that they can easily slide in out of view on another account if lynched - i will hold off voting for her if the village concensus is to allow the shots tonight to see how it plays out

Brendan- for his total lack of posting, he came on thread and announced he wouldn't be on later on this evening, but absolutely not a jot since.

Eva - its only a maybe but she ties in with Babs, the reasoning being jumping to babs defense and answering questions on babs behalf which babs didnt/wouldn't answer.

explain that reasoning to me will you please.

what is her posting style that will make it easy to slip from 1 role to another?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Babs- I am personally getting behind the theory that babs is the T-1000 and using the posting style so that they can easily slide in out of view on another account if lynched - i will hold off voting for her if the village concensus is to allow the shots tonight to see how it plays out

Brendan- for his total lack of posting, he came on thread and announced he wouldn't be on later on this evening, but absolutely not a jot since.

Eva - its only a maybe but she ties in with Babs, the reasoning being jumping to babs defense and answering questions on babs behalf which babs didnt/wouldn't answer.
    Weak sauce.

Why would another wolf jump to the defence of somebody that has the spotlight on them and thusly bringing the spotlight on two wolves??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Right so here’s where my headway on last nights votes is. I’m through 5 Of the 8 and these are my conclusions. Would appreciate each of the 5 coming on to discuss my thoughts below

Doris- tags Lucy relatively early yesterday evening. Couple of posts indicating suspicion. Overall looks very pure

Frank: claimed to vote late around 8,50. Seemed very hoppy before that, asks two posters who they’re voting for. Doesn’t give much (any?) indication Lucy is on their radar- suspicious

Orla - again a late voter at 8,45. Basically her reason is tegan made me do it but looking at her posts I struggle to understand why Lucy-v suspicious also

Jake- calls out Lucy nice and early- seems legit

Angus- claims to have voted at 6.45 for Lucy. At 5.33 bans was his top pick with Lucy as an afterthought. Can’t really see where things switched- dodgy as fook

I’ll do the other 3 in a bit but if I had an #ff2 now it would be

Angus
    Orla
    Frank

In that order

They can feel free to come back with rebuttals if I’ve missed something

Patrick did you ever finish this list? If you did I can't see it.
    And you've left Nigel out and named Angus twice btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gertie and Eva, what's the rationale for voting Mary last night? I saw Eva FFAed Mary but iirc I was also on said FFA, Gertie you wanna shed some light?

Tegan, where's your thoughts now with Katie being munched?

Doing catchup from 1pm from being a sub, and reding along, i missed 12-1 until after lynch, i had you steve in as my lynch, but felt it was wrong and moved to a wolfier feel in mary, and themary feel was from read alone, 6-9, not catch up, 1- about 4. it was gut, but them same gut that was telling me lucy was good, and that i didnt want to lynch steve, even though, i felt that way from catch up around competition time.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm unsure of my thinking on this so throwing it out there. Should we all be declaring votes?

My initial thinking is yes because if people claim and then vote switch later if there is a clear leader we might see a pattern of movement that could imply a wolf on the line. If we see no movement at all, it might let us know that the frontrunner is village. The downside is it will let them know that a wolf is up for the chop.

Currently I think sneaky early voting is quite wolfy. Wolves don't care where their vote goes and can lash in an early one and leave it there if they want to. Anyone any thoughts on this?

my vote currently will be for angus unless he can give a reasonable explanation for the barbara comments. now maybe it makes prefect sense and i just dont get it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    explain that reasoning to me will you please.

what is her posting style that will make it easy to slip from 1 role to another?

If her posting style needs explaining you really haven't been paying much attention

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

My furry fave atm is Nigel.

Barbara doesn't seem to give a hoot if she is lynched or not and that worries me vaguely, as does all this cryptic stuff about the bullet being on its way, it can change direction etc.

I am also leaning on Derry and Phil as lupine.

I will vote nearer the time and post who I choose.

Frank WW wrote: »
    My furry fave atm is Nigel.

Barbara doesn't seem to give a hoot if she is lynched or not and that worries me vaguely, as does all this cryptic stuff about the bullet being on its way, it can change direction etc.

I am also leaning on Derry and Phil as lupine.

I will vote nearer the time and post who I choose.

sup frank you naughty boy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Doing catchup from 1pm from being a sub, and reding along, i missed 12-1 until after lynch, i had you steve in as my lynch, but felt it was wrong and moved to a wolfier feel in mary, and themary feel was from read alone, 6-9, not catch up, 1- about 4. it was gut, but them same gut that was telling me lucy was good, and that i didnt want to lynch steve, even though, i felt that way from catch up around competition time.

Ok cool and you're still feeling the same way about Mary? What do you make of the Nidge/Conor/Babs triumvirate of shooters today

If her posting style needs explaining you really haven't been paying much attention

thats why i'm asking you to explain it to me. help a brother out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So from what I can see:
    Doris has a vote on Babs
    Isla has one on Nigel
    Mary has one on Isla
    Jake has one on Nigel

Jake mentioned his after BJ said there were seven votes in. Not sure what time he made vote. If before that leaves 3 votes unaccounted for. If after, 4 votes undeclared.

I had an early vote in on Brendan, but will be changing that now he was subbed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

FWIW I have stuck a placeholder on Brendan

Remarkable, you thinks babs is the t1000 but your vote is on Brendan

Even more remarkable is you did the same thing yesterday with bans and Lucy, calling bans your strongest lean but voting Lucy

I’ve a vote on you btw for reasons detailed earlier

Ok cool and you're still feeling the same way about Mary? What do you make of the Nidge/Conor/Babs triumvirate of shooters today

nigel.
    I think wolf nigel admintting to winning the prize is a goof too big for nigel wolf to make. Keep 1 prize, give other 3 to other wolves, and not mention anything on the thread. Therefore, I have nigel in village camp for at least 2 days for that. If he is still alive on day 4, i'll review.

Conor. not shooting gets hi a by for tonights lynch at the very least.

Babs.
    Lets see where that bullet lands and review her motives, don't think i'd lynch there tonight, but i could see myslef being convinced by a good argument.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I had an early vote in on Brendan, but will be changing that now he was subbed.

I think Brendan is interesting. We made a move to lynch him last night and Nigel shut us right down
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Interesting late push on Brendan going on now.

Post was thanked by Emily and Clodagh. Now the wagon was already out of control on Lucy, rolling down hill towards that big pile of molten metal but Nidge wanting to stop any attempts to build a second wagon is sticking out to me.

Much more than any bullets or competitions. Like I said I wouldn't lynch Nidge tonight as I want to see what he does with the bullet but it's definitely worth keeping him and the two post thankers in mind when considering Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I still think Lucy is a bit suss with her posting style and she is top of my list to go for.
    I had thought Steve earlier, but can not think why and will let it fly tonight as I will have more time to read over things tomorrow onwards.

Emily I have in team village and I am not sure what the suspicions on Nigel are for as I had originally thought he was village.

Phil, what’s your thoughts on Steve now? Did you remember?

nigel.
    I think wolf nigel admintting to winning the prize is a goof too big for nigel wolf to make. Keep 1 prize, give other 3 to other wolves, and not mention anything on the thread. Therefore, I have nigel in village camp for at least 2 days for that. If he is still alive on day 4, i'll review.

Conor. not shooting gets hi a by for tonights lynch at the very least.

Babs.
    Lets see where that bullet lands and review her motives, don't think i'd lynch there tonight, but i could see myslef being convinced by a good argument.

Fair points on Nigel, though take a read of my last post - I'm not fussed about the bullets and announcing at all but it's more the attempt to shut down any counter wagon to Lucy last night.

Could be Nigel tunnelling Lucy and being completely convinced I guess with hindsight being 20/20

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So my thoughts on today are that Nigel, Conor and Barbara shouldn't be in consideration for the lynch tonight. We gain info from them using/not using their bullets.
    I think the tracker should use their best judgement - I can see some argument for tracking one of the 3 known bullet holders but overall it may be better to try and spread info gathering around.

Bullet holders should all do a 9:59:59 announcement on if and/or who they fired at. It will add to their credibility in a game where it is going to be incredibly difficult to build a village core. It won't guarantee anything good/evil wise but it will prevent he said/she said after mod announcement. Tracker possibly should consider doing the same as they might end up munched.

If bullet holders shoot anyone they should be announcing well before 9.59, if any targets a tv they’d need have time to claim and allow a change

Babs are you going to tell us who you're shooting at any stage? Or just take a blast wildly based on your own gut?

• Advertisement

But from my reading Steve. You were last nights counter wagon.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    But from my reading Steve. You were last nights counter wagon.

How so, I had one vote. Do you mean in the middle of the day?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    If bullet holders shoot anyone they should be announcing well before 9.59, if any targets a tv they’d need have time to claim and allow a change

They can certainly give an indication of where or IF they are aiming but they should only confirm at 9:59.

I don’t think it was a concern last night but I’m sure the wolves want to keep themselves off the No1 and No2 lynch spots from now on. Something to consider if a third wagon gets traction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Babs are you going to tell us who you're shooting at any stage? Or just take a blast wildly based on your own gut?

I won't be saying who I have it on, but as I said, if there's a consensus, I'll change it to whoever is picked.

I don’t think it was a concern last night but I’m sure the wolves want to keep themselves off the No1 and No2 lynch spots from now on. Something to consider if a third wagon gets traction.

Wonder what happens if the second place is tied, say Bob WW has 6 votes and is lynched, killswitch has been activated and Grant WW and Harry WW are tied on 4 votes, would both die?

How so, I had one vote. Do you mean in the middle of the day?

Votes are hidden till beaker tells us. From my reading you brought Lucy up in convo late in the afternoon.

Wonder what happens if the second place is tied, say Bob WW has 6 votes and is lynched, killswitch has been activated and Grant WW and Harry WW are tied on 4 votes, would both die?

Beaker uses his tied vote thingy?

Votes are hidden till beaker tells us. From my reading you brought Lucy up in convo late in the afternoon.

My FFA was Frank and Babs yesterday?

• Advertisement

In the event of a tied vote: the lynch will be resolved by the game mod using a randomizing method.

This is not only for 1st place ties, but any ties, like to decide a 2nd place tie.

Advertisement