Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So people think that two wolves out of twenty odd players won the prizes both days??
    I think Nigel and you are wolves. I think Conor is village.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So my thoughts on today are that Nigel, Conor and Barbara shouldn't be in consideration for the lynch tonight. We gain info from them using/not using their bullets.
    I think the tracker should use their best judgement - I can see some argument for tracking one of the 3 known bullet holders but overall it may be better to try and spread info gathering around.

Bullet holders should all do a 9:59:59 announcement on if and/or who they fired at. It will add to their credibility in a game where it is going to be incredibly difficult to build a village core. It won't guarantee anything good/evil wise but it will prevent he said/she said after mod announcement. Tracker possibly should consider doing the same as they might end up munched.
    What use is the shooters coming out at 9.59 to us? They're obviously not gonna lie about who they shot as they'd be immediately found out as liars with the Munch notice. If I'm a wolf with a bullet, saying on thread who I shot means sweet FA.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Vern, Emily - you voting no Lynch tonight?
    I've already stated that I have way more information today than I did yesterday and therefore I won't be voting for a No Lynch tonight. I'll be sticking a vote on Nigel or Babs tonight I think. Undecided which one yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

My FFA was Frank and Babs yesterday?

17.08 Lucy asks “ Is Emily and Conor the only two cleared as village good with winning and announcing today's comp?”
    17.09 Steve asks Lucy how are they clear. Thanked by Derry
    18.36 Frank suspicious of 3 players but doesn’t name them.
    18.38 Steve asks Frank who the 3 are.
    18.40 Steve questions the reasons for voting Lucy.
    18.45 Frank responds to Steve saying his 3 are Steve, Barbara and Lucy.
    18.49 Steve asks Frank to elaborate on his Lucy vote.
    18.54 Steve questions why Nigel not on Lucy’s FFA. Also bring up Conor and Emily good thing.
    18.55 Frank replies to Steve about Lucy saying a wolf has previously brought up the shoot me now thing.
    19.02 Steve says Lucy and Nigel could be a bus.

Dinner just pinged I’ll be back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

What use is the shooters coming out at 9.59 to us? They're obviously not gonna lie about who they shot as they'd be immediately found out as liars with the Munch notice. If I'm a wolf with a bullet, saying on thread who I shot means sweet FA.

If you'd actually read all of what I said, you'd know why I think them coming out and saying who or if they shot is important. It gives us clarity and prevents he said/she said. They are nailed on as to who they shot or if they shot at all. After the fact they can make up a narrative to suit what the mod announces.

If you'd actually read all of what I said, you'd know why I think them coming out and saying who or if they shot is important. It gives us clarity and prevents he said/she said. They are nailed on as to who they shot or if they shot at all. After the fact they can make up a narrative to suit what the mod announces.

What kind of idiot would lie about something that is so easily proven false? What clarity does it give us? The mod will tell us who died 1 minute after this. That provides all the clarity we need. What sort of narrative are you imagining here if they don't announce? I just don't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Lets keep things respectful guys. As you were.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

I'm putting two of these one because of attempts of what I believe may be pocketing

Lucy
    Nigel (I did like Nigel's reaction to my prodding so he's below Lucy at the moment)

The third person is more of a gut feeling about Eva asking for the bullet. Just seemed to be trying to get it a bit too much giving a longer response than the others. Fairly minor stuff but not a huge amount to go on really.

I'm definitely taking Nigel out of this for today. I don't think a wolf would have been so open about having three bullets and a tracker. It could be an attempt to get brownie points but on the whole I'd be putting him down my list of suspects.

I'd have Tegan or Emily in there based on Katie's kill but I'm not sure which yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I've already stated that I have way more information today than I did yesterday and therefore I won't be voting for a No Lynch tonight. I'll be sticking a vote on Nigel or Babs tonight I think. Undecided which one yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=15833965

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What kind of idiot would lie about something that is so easily proven false? What clarity does it give us? The mod will tell us who died 1 minute after this. That provides all the clarity we need. What sort of narrative are you imagining here if they don't announce? I just don't understand.

I think she means if they don't announce we can't guage if good or bad. If a person shoots a wolf and declares it we know they are not a wolf. And another player can't claim the kill if it's announced. I like the strategy. Dinner over so i am here for the night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Back to you in a sec Fiona, was reading back through yesterday and came across this

I'd prefer it if you did. Fooking hate No Lynch with the passion of the seven depths of hell.

Brendan and Orla thanked this post yet Brendan voted No Lynch

200.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Will the mod tell us who shot who? Or bullets were flying and these people are dead?

• Advertisement

If you don't think the day can be wasted on absolute fcukery over who shot whom or who didn't shoot at all then you won't see my point.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    17.08 Lucy asks “ Is Emily and Conor the only two cleared as village good with winning and announcing today's comp?”
    17.09 Steve asks Lucy how are they clear. Thanked by Derry
    18.36 Frank suspicious of 3 players but doesn’t name them.
    18.38 Steve asks Frank who the 3 are.
    18.40 Steve questions the reasons for voting Lucy.
    18.45 Frank responds to Steve saying his 3 are Steve, Barbara and Lucy.
    18.49 Steve asks Frank to elaborate on his Lucy vote.
    18.54 Steve questions why Nigel not on Lucy’s FFA. Also bring up Conor and Emily good thing.
    18.55 Frank replies to Steve about Lucy saying a wolf has previously brought up the shoot me now thing.
    19.02 Steve says Lucy and Nigel could be a bus.

Dinner just pinged I’ll be back.

Back as I said, yes I was trying to figure out why Lucy was suss from other players, see all my questions.

Then I went and did a read back and came up with my (obviously wrong now) theory that Lucy was being bussed by Nidge

Derry WW wrote: »
    Will the mod tell us who shot who? Or bullets were flying and these people are dead?

I highly doubt the mods will be confirming who shot who.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The Player who won the loot yesterday picked up his gun and aimd at everyone……….
    But declined to shoot. He emptied his clip and the bullet fell down a near by drain. This bullet is gone for ever. No Kill.

They didn't say that I chose not to shoot, they said the player who won the loot yesterday.

Also, let me ask you this another way. Is there any reason why they shouldn't do it? I get you think it's pointless but is it a BAD idea and if so why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Phil, what’s your thoughts on Steve now? Did you remember?

I said I was not going to go back over the day that was gone and meaning I would look today and see what I think.

Steve comes across villagery to me.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Lets keep things respectful guys. As you were.
    Is that aimed at me? :confused: I'm not calling Clodagh an idiot, I'm calling someone who could be caught in a blatent lie an idiot. Not directed at any player in particular.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=15833965

You gonna shoot everyone who votes for you tonight hun? Good luck.
    If you don't think the day can be wasted on absolute fcukery over who shot whom or who didn't shoot at all then you won't see my point.
    There are 3 bullets and 3 people with guns. Why would any of the 3 lie about who they shot at. What is achieved by this?
    Also, let me ask you this another way. Is there any reason why they shouldn't do it? I get you think it's pointless but is it a BAD idea and if so why?
    This is a better question. No, it's not an inherently bad idea and if the lads want to do that then by all means go ahead. I just don't see the value of it IMO. Not really an argument we need to be having, I just wouldn't be clearing anyone as a villager because they came out with an easily verifiable fact 1 minute before the mod did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I do not see why the shooters wouldn't be telling us exactly where they are shooting. The BG is a village role, not a wolf role. I don't think they would be able to avoid the kill if they know about it before hand. But, if the shooters were to keep there shots secret, we could have 3 dead roled villagers tomorrow morning with no chance to defend themselves.

Unless someone can show me the disadvantage to declaring all 3 shots, I don't see why we shouldn't insist on them being declared, and the sooner they have a target the better. Hopefully before leaving the thread tonight they could declare, giving the shooters time to reconsider in the morning.

TA for the day - the lynch forum is not alphabetical.

Ok so #FFA2 is

Tegan - I think Tegan is a wolf and this is where my vote is going at the moment. I could *maybe* be persuaded elsewhere but a post earlier about wanting a gun to kill people, followed by and hopefully wolves, followed by feck all posting struck me as a wolf who has made an error and backed out of the thread.

Isla - No substance here whatsoever. Is involved but a low poster. I looked at Patrick who was/is on similar number of posts as Isla and the difference in the level of contribution is stark. Isla could be a low lying wolf.

Fiona - very pockety, and was so nonchalant yesterday I can't quite let the bad feeling go but bottom of my list for a reason as she's been doing work today.

• Advertisement

I do not see why the shooters wouldn't be telling us exactly where they are shooting. The BG is a village role, not a wolf role. I don't think they would be able to avoid the kill if they know about it before hand. But, if the shooters were to keep there shots secret, we could have 3 dead roled villagers tomorrow morning with no chance to defend themselves.

Unless someone can show me the disadvantage to declaring all 3 shots, I don't see why we shouldn't insist on them being declared, and the sooner they have a target the better. Hopefully before leaving the thread tonight they could declare, giving the shooters time to reconsider in the morning.

I agree with this but that's not what Clodagh is proposing. If the shooters come out now we can at least defend/argue about it. If they come out at 9.59 tomorrow morning there's nothing to gain from it and nothing to be done about it.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I said I was not going to go back over the day that was gone and meaning I would look today and see what I think.

Steve comes across villagery to me.

Emily and Nigel villagers for me.
    Was thinking Conor was then he comes out with the whole "the player who...". Threw me for a bit and then i thought if he was a wolf he would never point that out.
    So not 100 % sure about Emily, Nigel and Conor but leaning towards definite villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Remarkable, you thinks babs is the t1000 but your vote is on Brendan

Even more remarkable is you did the same thing yesterday with bans and Lucy, calling bans your strongest lean but voting Lucy

I’ve a vote on you btw for reasons detailed earlier

Did you selectively forget to see this part?
    i will hold off voting for her if the village concensus is to allow the shots tonight to see how it plays out

Its a placeholder not an actual vote, I will change it if no consensus is made

Good lord, another sexist FFA. Bad Clodagh. Now I need to go make food.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Derry WW wrote: »

If today is anything to go by, they will say that those with the prizes shot or didn't etc. Nothing to confirm who got the prizes or who were given prizes etc.

I agree with this but that's not what Clodagh is proposing. If the shooters come out now we can at least defend/argue about it. If they come out at 9.59 tomorrow morning there's nothing to gain from it and nothing to be done about it.

If you look elsewhere, I said that it's a good idea to indicate but also to make a final declaration. I believe there is something to gain from it, you don't that's fair but please don't put words/thoughts in my mouth/head.

So i have given my feelings on villagers. Now i need to declare my wolf list...Hmmm!

I see no reason why the shooters can't name who they would like to shoot straight up preferably as soon as possible either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Did you selectively forget to see this part?

Its a placeholder not an actual vote, I will change it if no consensus is made

You mean I miss the bit where once again you find an excuse for not voting for your top lean

Tbh I think lynching you might tell us a lot about babs too

• Advertisement

Like at the moment I'm going to vote Brendan - there's absolutely nothing there from new Brendan there other than a lie that they were going to be active.

They said they'd be quieter between 19.30 and 21.30 - that's not even possible given their current post rate!

Advertisement