Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

What has new brendan done so far to clear the slot in your mind that you have completely moved off them?

I haven't completely moved off them, I just think it's fair to give the new player a chance to settle into the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I haven't completely moved off them, I just think it's fair to give the new player a chance to settle into the game

But they openly lied in their first post? This is the only post of New Brendan
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Brendan Substitute: Activated

Hello!

I'm going to catchup on thread now - and a headsup that I'm starting a class this evening from 7:30 to 9:30 so posting could be a bit thin on the ground during that time.

back soon!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'd be onboard for lynching Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Re: the bullets. If they are all village, if they dont declare, all bullets could end up going towards the one person. We also have Arnie and Sarah Connor bullets... do we want to waste bullets or do we want to be strategic about this? I think they need to be declared.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Re: the bullets. If they are all village, if they dont declare, all bullets could end up going towards the one person. We also have Arnie and Sarah Connor bullets... do we want to waste bullets or do we want to be strategic about this? I think they need to be declared.

They do but the time to discuss them is post lynch and pre munch. Focus now should be on that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Agree 100%

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    They do but the time to discuss them is post lynch and pre munch. Focus now should be on that.

Agree on this. If we get distracted on non lynch items now the wolves could end up bussing it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

What’s peoples thoughts on Jake?

Fiona WW wrote: »

He is in my 'possibly shady but not quite a wolf' pile at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    But they openly lied in their first post? This is the only post of New Brendan

Hello! Got caught up in work and still catching up. I'm on pg 15 at the moment. There is a lot to take in. I haven't even got to who was lynched last night :o

At least give me a chance to catch up before you go lynching me. I rather not post until I'm caught up fully.

• Advertisement

Agree re: this.

I had an early vote in for Brendan, pre sub. This is following on from my vote last night, and that was purely down to lack of posting. I know he hasn't posted much today, but think I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I am considering moving my vote to Isla, posts so far have all been very fluffy, and not contributing much. Said they claimed that they said very busy before the game started, but dont think that is much of an excuse.

Outside of that, I need to have a look at other posters still.

Agree re: this.

I had an early vote in for Brendan, pre sub. This is following on from my vote last night, and that was purely down to lack of posting. I know he hasn't posted much today, but think I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I am considering moving my vote to Isla, posts so far have all been very fluffy, and not contributing much. Said they claimed that they said very busy before the game started, but dont think that is much of an excuse.

Outside of that, I need to have a look at other posters still.

I could go for an Isla lynch. As I said in my FFA it isn't the number of posts so much as the lack of substance therein

Very erm... verbose? Tbh there's still too many I have no read on whatsoever.

Patrick, Orla, Tegan as an eg. Isla too.

Hello! Got caught up in work and still catching up. I'm on pg 15 at the moment. There is a lot to take in. I haven't even got to who was lynched last night :o

At least give me a chance to catch up before you go lynching me. I rather not post until I'm caught up fully.

Better. Warmer. Ok Brendano I'll lay off till you get caught up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Also saying I lied is a bit a of a lie in itself Steve as we can all very clearly see from the post you quoted, I said I was catchign up, not that I would be active.

Although at that point I did think I'd be finished work at 4 and caught up well before the class started, unfortunately work had other plans for me this evening. Interesting that your idea for a good lynch is someone who has only had a few hours to settle in - will keep an extra close eye on your posts in my continued read back in between (hopeful!) breaks in the class.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'd be onboard for lynching Angus.

Course you would, but be careful cause doing that would show you up for exactly what you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I could go for an Isla lynch. As I said in my FFA it isn't the number of posts so much as the lack of substance therein

An awful lot of people falling into that category though to be fair

That said I've zero opinion on Isla. Must have a look at her posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Maybe put off the catching up until after the lynch and play in the now with us. Catching up is not going to help you avoid tonight's lynch, but chatting to us live, may do just that.

Better. Warmer. Ok Brendano I'll lay off till you get caught up

Hey Steve, welcome back, quiet day for you given your post count yesterday! Thoughts on todays proceedings?

Eva WW wrote: »
    An awful lot of people falling into that category though to be fair

That said I've zero opinion on Isla. Must have a look at her posts

Tbh Clodagh falls into that category for me as well, I just haven't had the time to read through the thread as thoroughly as I would like

• Advertisement

Actually Tegan appeared mad active for a spurt? Has she been around today?

Hey Steve, welcome back, quiet day for you given your post count yesterday! Thoughts on todays proceedings?

I've been here since about 5.30 :pac::pac:

I've been here since about 5.30 :pac::pac:

Fair enough, I went off around 5. Just reading up since then! Any craic?

Fair enough, I went off around 5. Just reading up since then! Any craic?

Mental day at work hence the lack of activity, sadly will be the same all week as long as I'm here :(

What are you thinking re: the bullet trio?

Actually Tegan appeared mad active for a spurt? Has she been around today?

Yes until shortly after the comp when I think she made a slip. Tis why my vote is on her right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Yes until shortly after the comp when I think she made a slip. Tis why my vote is on her right now.

What was the slip?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok so #FFA2 is

Fiona - very pockety, and was so nonchalant yesterday I can't quite let the bad feeling go but bottom of my list for a reason as she's been doing work today.

I skimmed through Fiona's posts and this was the most pockety I've seen. The rest didn't really stand out that much on that front. What else have you seen from them?
    Fwiw, I find Emily’s posts very villagery. She’s responding quickly to posts and they don’t read as replies from a wolf who has to think about everything they type. Her posts flow freely.

What was the slip?

I was suspicious of Patrick earlier also, low post count, trying to be helpful but not posting much, but think he did post a bit more today... need to go back and see

Gertie and Eva, what's the rationale for voting Mary last night? I saw Eva FFAed Mary but iirc I was also on said FFA, Gertie you wanna shed some light?

Tegan, where's your thoughts now with Katie being munched?

You were the rationale, I thought you were ropey cause of the code post on thread. Then I thought Mary was very very eager to jump on that suspicion so had her on my FFA and ultimately voted her over you

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What was the slip?

I'm on phone so trying to find now. It was a bit about wanting the bullets to kill and then making an additional post to clarify killing wolves. Then went off thread. It felt off to me.

Advertisement