Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You mean I miss the bit where once again you find an excuse for not voting for your top lean

Tbh I think lynching you might tell us a lot about babs too

My top lean will be voted for.

The only think that it would tell you is, that it was a mistake and you left wolf with a gun to kill a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'll take a gun :)

Everyone knows I want to shoot people lol
    And hopefully wolves!

This it Clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Mental day at work hence the lack of activity, sadly will be the same all week as long as I'm here :(

What are you thinking re: the bullet trio?

I'm not sure really. Lots of info in amongst them all but I think its a post lynch discussion.

My original thoughts were leaning to not using bullets however with 6 lynches/bullets required to take out the wolves we will have to use some of them tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Course you would, but be careful cause doing that would show you up for exactly what you are.

Which is?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I think I am still leaning on Nigel as my fave. He is not convincing me otherwise.

Barbara will probably go next for me, but I must admit I am half curious to see just who she is going to shoot as she seems unwilling to tell us.

I will be very interested to see what happens with this tracker tomorrow morning.

We will have to address the lowball posters sooner rather than later. It is impossible to get a read on them and I would be willing to bet that there is at least one evil in there among them flying under the radar

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    This it Clodagh?

Thats a good spot tbf! A bit slippy alright

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I think I am still leaning on Nigel as my fave. He is not convincing me otherwise.

Barbara will probably go next for me, but I must admit I am half curious to see just who she is going to shoot as she seems unwilling to tell us.

I will be very interested to see what happens with this tracker tomorrow morning.

We will have to address the lowball posters sooner rather than later. It is impossible to get a read on them and I would be willing to bet that there is at least one evil in there among them flying under the radar

Well we do have three bullets tbf :D

Derry and Phil I am also suss on.
    Tegan Jake and Patrick mildly suss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    But they openly lied in their first post? This is the only post of New Brendan

Still wouldn't feel right to lynch ahead of Isla when Brendan had a lot to catch up on. If he doesn't up his game tomorrow I'm all for lynching him

Why would I say?

If I say and it's a wolf, I'll be munched.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Can't multiquote on phone but this was just after a post about wanting to kill people.

And hopefully wolves!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I could go for an Isla lynch. As I said in my FFA it isn't the number of posts so much as the lack of substance therein

There's 7 pages since I last had a brief peek after work.....If I read all the pages like I've been trying to do the last 40 mins I can't post. If I don't read then I can post but no substance.

Nigel hasn't responded to my questions from last night about how he just left the office again off his post.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Why would I say?

If I say and it's a wolf, I'll be munched.
    Barbara it is stuff like that quote that is turning people against you. Threatening to shoot anyone who says boo about you.

Barbara it is stuff like that quote that is turning people against you. Threatening to shoot anyone who says boo about you.

How is that post threatening anyone?

Question for Barbara. If the village voted here and now for you to shoot Nigel, would you do it?

Same question for Nigel, would you shoot Barbara?

Any sign of Doris today lads? I had a good feel about Doris yesterday but maybe that's cos she was saying good things about me :o

And nobody is turning against me.

Question for Barbara. If the village voted here and now for you to shoot Nigel, would you do it?

Same question for Nigel, would you shoot Barbara?

Yes.

I'd have no problem shooting Nigel.

Wouldn't be my first choice, but if it was a village vote...yes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'm here for questions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I skimmed through Fiona's posts and this was the most pockety I've seen. The rest didn't really stand out that much on that front. What else have you seen from them?

Sorry was trying to answer the other question but you did it for me :)

On Fiona, that was definitely part of it but I think it was more the agreeableness and kind of surfing the thread vibe that I found pockety

I have my notes on my laptop which have more details but I'm sick of sitting at the kitchen table so moved to couch with phone.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    What’s peoples thoughts on Jake?

He is on my radar but don't think i would put him in wolf category. I am seriously thinking no lynch because my gut was so far out yesterday.

Isla who else would you think about lynching today if Nigel wasn't an option?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

And nobody is turning against me.

whats the context of this?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm here for questions
    Isla who are your wolf picks?

Orla WW wrote: »
    He is on my radar but don't think i would put him in wolf category. I am seriously thinking no lynch because my gut was so far out yesterday.

Please don't vote No Lynch. Go with your gut, the worst you can be if you're a villager is wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Orla WW wrote: »

better to vote who you think is the most wolfy. dont be dismayed by being incorrect on night 1

Yes.

I'd have no problem shooting Nigel.

Wouldn't be my first choice, but if it was a village vote...yes.
    So if somebody shoots nigel tonight, you won't be the shooter?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Sorry was trying to answer the other question but you did it for me :)

On Fiona, that was definitely part of it but I think it was more the agreeableness and kind of surfing the thread vibe that I found pockety

I have my notes on my laptop which have more details but I'm sick of sitting at the kitchen table so moved to couch with phone.

Fair enough, I was a bit suspicious of them yesterday for their request for a bullet. But I don't see the pocketing angle there, other than that one post.

Not currently, no.

• Advertisement

I won't be either.

Advertisement