Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    whats the context of this?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Barbara it is stuff like that quote that is turning people against you. Threatening to shoot anyone who says boo about you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara it is stuff like that quote that is turning people against you. Threatening to shoot anyone who says boo about you.

She’s right tho if she says tonight I’m going to shoot Frank and Frank is a big hairy wolf. The wolves munch babz and ye try to lynch me. 2 bullets neutralised.

I think reveal 9.59am tomorrow.

Also ballsy move to try and lynch any villager with a bullet before they get to use it. Awful smell of wolf if you lynch a villager with a gun.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    She’s right tho if she says tonight I’m going to shoot Frank and Frank is a big hairy wolf. The wolves munch babz and ye try to lynch me. 2 bullets neutralised.

Also ballsy move to try and lynch any villager with a bullet before they get to use it. Awful smell of wolf if you lynch a villager with a gun.
    Would you shoot Barbara if the village decided on it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Where you voting presently Nidge

I'm torn on Brendan, I really want to give new Brendan a shot but I'm not sure if I can do it.

Would you shoot Barbara if the village decided on it?

Yeah fine with me. Takes the pressure off me if that’s majority.

Who would you pick to shoot if you could and you didn’t have to go village majority.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Where you voting presently Nidge

I'm torn on Brendan, I really want to give new Brendan a shot but I'm not sure if I can do it.

I’m voting Emily. Check out her out burst after the prizes were awarded and she didn’t get one.

Seems suss to me. She went off on a mad one and had to take a step back. Felt like a wolf that slipped and was advices to stop posting.

Yeah fine with me. Takes the pressure off me if that’s majority.

Who would you pick to shoot if you could and you didn’t have to go village majority.
    I would go with the village consensus. That is why Barbara worries me, she seems adamant she is going to shoot someone of her own choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla who are your wolf picks?

Nigel

Isla WW wrote: »
    Nigel

And why is that?

I would go with the village consensus. That is why Barbara worries me, she seems adamant she is going to shoot someone of her own choice.

You didn't answer the question.

• Advertisement

Nigel
    Anyone else less suss for you?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm on phone so trying to find now. It was a bit about wanting the bullets to kill and then making an additional post to clarify killing wolves. Then went off thread. It felt off to me.

Clodagh I agree.

If I was posting that as a villager I wouldn't have clarified cause it's so obvious that's what it means...as a wolf you'd be minding your words.

I'd agree this is suss

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You didn't answer the question.
    Neither did you, and you're the one with the gun.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I’m voting Emily. Check out her out burst after the prizes were awarded and she didn’t get one.

Seems suss to me. She went off on a mad one and had to take a step back. Felt like a wolf that slipped and was advices to stop posting.

where was emily's slip?

I try again. Frank would you mind answering the question please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

But if all 3 tell us who they are going to shoot, and one gets munched, then we have info, and can lynch the person who was going to be shot. The wolves will munch a villager every night, as a villager, take the fact that you were munched as a successful game of werewolf on your part.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Read back how it played out.

I was fine until Barbara posted like she had actually shot somebody. I initially thought the shot worked straight away. Eva jumped in to explain but was ever so
    Slightly over defencive of Barbara at the time which made me even more suspect. Barbara wouldn’t answer my question for a lonnnnggg time.

So it wasn’t just me going off on one because you didn’t give me a bullet. Context is important. I suggest you read it again as things have settled down now. I refute your narrative.

And why is that?

Nigel I answered you last night. You still haven't responded to me yet. You carried on posting.

You left off the Lucy wagon and the way you left it off was dodge. No explanation, when it was called out numerous times you ignored it. You then gave a half arsed response.

I'm also not the only one on you and given I've not read all posts today....ya know.

where was emily's slip?

Straight after I awarded the prizes on thread. Massive out burst. She even admitted she needed to take a step back.

Nigel I answered you last night. You still haven't responded to me yet. You carried on posting.

You left off the Lucy wagon and the way you left it off was dodge. No explanation, when it was called out numerous times you ignored it. You then gave a half arsed response.

I'm also not the only one on you and given I've not read all posts today....ya know.

I haven’t responded or gave a half arse response.

So what today is making ya suss of me?

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Read back how it played out.

I was fine until Barbara posted like she had actually shot somebody. I initially thought the shot worked straight away. Eva jumped in to explain but was ever so
    Slightly over defencive of Barbara at the time which made me even more suspect. Barbara wouldn’t answer my question for a lonnnnggg time.

So it wasn’t just me going off on one because you didn’t give me a bullet. Context is important. I suggest you read it again as things have settled down now. I refute your narrative.

Do you have a page number.pls. sorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Straight after I awarded the prizes on thread. Massive out burst. She even admitted she needed to take a step back.

bit of a stretch to call that a slip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So I went back through the reveal of the prize and picked out a couple of interesting posts:
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Something about this isn’t sitting right with me at all.

Would you care to explain this Fiona?
    that almost sounds like horsehit, so when they (1 or 2) end up in the hands of a wolf you can say it was random distribution

I think I see where Gabs is coming from? Internal note to self: read Gabs posts
    If you are a wolf team, why would you come out on thread with 3 bullets ? So Nigel has bought himself An awful lot of village cred by coming out on thread. I am not sure wolves bother coming out with the chance to each use a bullet to kill a villager.

Wolves with choice of 3 village kills now v getting village credibility. Unless of course Nigel is the T-1000, it would be so worth it. If Nigel got to day 4 with 3 lives in tact we would be screwed. . Hmm, I am not sure what to think now, my instinct was good for Nigel, but you have 4 team mates, presumably in a BR together who can come up with a common plan to Get T-1000 prize and use it to buy T-1000 a pass to end of game. Feck, this is hard.

Ok there's a lot in this post but I can see the logic, just not sure where it's coming from.
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Giving to Conor means you dont want shots to be fired.

I am saddened

I would have loved a gun

Interesting post from Tegan in the middle

Next up is Babs announcing she has fired
    Are you serious. Better be a wolf
    And if its a bullet to me I nominate you tonight.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    If you have killed a villager, I am voting to lynch you tonight.

Not seeing the problem here, Emily and Phil are saying the same thing really tbh. Wouldn't disagree with the sentiment, the firing from the hip (although not possible) would not be a good idea at all.
    This is exactly why I didn't want you to get it. I do not fear a bullet, I fear a person making a bad decision who has a bullet.

Fair post imo.
    The Bullets must be used tonight, cant people put in Placeholders ? Not convinced at all Eva and your defiance of Babs in noted.

"Bullet on its way" is what Barbara said, why cant she explain what she meant herself ? Again, feels like a team mate defending a teammate.

Not sure on this one, where's the Babs/Eva thing coming from?
    My vote is in for Emily based off the exchange above. SO frantic since the prizes were handed out, but so calm before trying to lure me into giving her a prize, she's a wolf y'all.

Nidge pops in at the end then.

I can see what Nidge is saying I guess. Most of what Emily says is plausible, though it does require large amounts of tinfoil - so I can see why Nigel is wolf reading Emily too

Fiona, Phil and Tegan's posts interest me more tbh

Neither did you, and you're the one with the gun.

I have good reason not to answer.

No I didn’t. You are lieing now.

My outburst was at Barbara for saying she sent a bullet somebody’s way with Eva coming in quickly and it kind of looked like they were trying to cover up a team mate mistake (wolf Babs saying they had chosen somebody for kill already). Then it escalated from there.

Do you have a page number.pls. sorry

Here’s my initial post, click on link and you should be able to read from there and draw your own conclusions
    Well done Nigel, I would say go with your gut I suppose. I got a prize from Conor yesterday so I don't need one today. Also, there's a chance you choose a wolf who will go rogue and use it, I do not want to be in that group.:pac:

I hope to be around as the day progresses.

I never called it a slip. You did.

I called it an outburst.

No I didn’t. You are lieing now.

My outburst was at Barbara for saying she sent a bullet somebody’s way with Eva coming in quickly and it kind of looked like they were trying to cover up a team mate mistake (wolf Babs saying they had chosen somebody for kill already). Then it escalated from there.

An outburst came after the prizes were announced did it not? I didn’t say anything contra.

An outburst like that was still ott and suss.

Honestly, I’m not sure if it’s wolves trying to paint a narrative or just blinkered villagers who didn’t like how I challanged what happened.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Fair enough, I was a bit suspicious of them yesterday for their request for a bullet. But I don't see the pocketing angle there, other than that one post.

I never asked for a bullet.

Advertisement