Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMNET .....

The resistance 20 years into the future are sending supplies through time to help the humans fight Skynet.

3d-lab-ammo.gif?1546432348

Today they are sending a bullet and a lynch protect.

The humans need to track the supplies by using a 5 digit Skynet code.

If they are successful in cracking the code and inputting it (Pming the mod), they will gain the prize.

Please note they will receive both prizes but they must share one with another player.

The bullet can be used tonight and the kill will be announced tomorrow morning.

The lynch protect can be used on tonights lynch, shielding the user from death at this lynch only.

The transmission will be sent at 1pm…..

Beware, Terminators can intercept this transmission by entering the codes themselves (by also PMing me).

First player to PM the correct code to me wins.

Ooh so we know what the prizes are, that’s pretty cool. The sharing one prize is an interesting mechanic

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

ok I'm putting an alarm on for 12:59.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    How many posters have posted today at this stage? Seems a slightly strange rationale

Everyone has posted at this stage.

Patrick defending Lucy... noted.

Wolves are paniced in theit backroom now I reckon.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Everyone has posted at this stage.

Patrick defending Lucy... noted.

Wolves are paniced in theit backroom now I reckon.

What you up to mate? Rustling cages or looking to set someone up for a lynch. If it’s the latter is it pure or a wolf play. Going to be interesting to watch your play for the next day or two and see how you evolve

What you up to mate? Rustling cages or looking to set someone up for a lynch. If it’s the latter is it pure or a wolf play. Going to be interesting to watch your play for the next day or two and see how you evolve

C'mon have a look at Lucy's posts and tell me they're not dodge... go on I'll wait.

You are looking just as dodge defending someone who cant even defend themselves.. must be a new player who landed a wolf role and you must be the seasoned player trying to take the focus off her... that's how it's beginning to look.

Lynch Lucy, Shoot Patrick, thank me later.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm putting in a placeholder vote for Lucy WW based off her strange day 0 posts from yesterday and silence so far today.

I'm open to be convinced otherwise but I've put a placeholder in now incase I forget or get distracted with work.

Why Lucy over Isla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    First you were saying it was a misread, now you are saying you were joking? which is it?

I was saying it was a misread? When did I say that? I was joking about their being a seer role to check whether a boards account was a good or bad.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why Lucy over Isla?

Did you not see her posts?

Who are you leaning towards? Why ask questions without offering an opinion yourself?

Alot of people seem rattled after the bullet announcement... hmm.... interesting.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I was saying it was a misread? When did I say that? I was joking about their being a seer role to check whether a boards account was a good or bad.

there*

Did you not see her posts?

Who are you leaning towards? Why ask questions without offering an opinion yourself?

Alot of people seem rattled after the bullet announcement... hmm.... interesting.

I did see her posts, it is just you also said Isla was suss earlier - and wondering what swung it more towards Lucy is all.
    Why ask questions - why not? I am still trying to figure out who I think is most wolfish - I ain't jumping to quick conclusions just yet.

• Advertisement

C'mon have a look at Lucy's posts and tell me they're not dodge... go on I'll wait.

You are looking just as dodge defending someone who cant even defend themselves.. must be a new player who landed a wolf role and you must be the seasoned player trying to take the focus off her... that's how it's beginning to look.

Lynch Lucy, Shoot Patrick, thank me later.

Could be, could equally be TWTBAW. Generally wolves don’t go rushing in all out there from the start (necro excepted :D )

I did see her posts, it is just you also said Isla was suss earlier - and wondering what swung it more towards Lucy is all.
    Why ask questions - why not? I am still trying to figure out who I think is most wolfish - I ain't jumping to quick conclusions just yet.

And I think Lucy's posts are more dodge than Isla, Isla hasn't offered much so it's hard to tell if that team comment was a slip or a generic greeting.

Both have been very quite which does scream wolves in hiding. If they've nothing to hide they'd be here defending themselves.

Could be, could equally be TWTBAW. Generally wolves don’t go rushing in all out there from the start (necro excepted :D )

Experienced Wolves don't but a new player might....

Experienced Wolves don't but a new player might....

I disagree, most first time wolves don’t know what to do with themselves, but meh!

I disagree on the Lucy over Isla tbh - looking at their posts, Isla's are too generic for me. Lucy's posts were weird, but would like to hear more from both of them before deciding anything. Don't think either of them have appeared on thread yet today? Jury is out for me still.

And I think Lucy's posts are more dodge than Isla, Isla hasn't offered much so it's hard to tell if that team comment was a slip or a generic greeting.

Both have been very quite which does scream wolves in hiding. If they've nothing to hide they'd be here defending themselves.

Until we start calling them wolves for being over-defensive ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Right here
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Oh yeah! Wasn't paying enough attention on my reread :o

Fair enough if it was an oversight but it looks like you quickly changed tack

Until we start calling them wolves for being over-defensive ;)

I rather someone fight than remain silent... not great for the game in general to go hiding. We can all opt not to post for the rest of the day if we wish but it does nothing for the game.

Well they will have to post at least 5 times, so will see!

Right here

Fair enough if it was an oversight but it looks like you quickly changed tack

You know there is a difference between someone called Conor and someone called Jake right?

tenor.gif?itemid=9628842

• Advertisement

Well they will have to post at least 5 times, so will see!

It'll be interesting to see if their 5 posts come just as the lynch form is about to close.

You know there is a difference between someone called Conor and someone called Jake right?

tenor.gif?itemid=9628842

Also a misread. I take it back!

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

A bit soon to jump to conclusions yet. I'll wait until there had been more chit chat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    A bit soon to jump to conclusions yet. I'll wait until there has been more chit chat.

Looks like there is still a few yet to post today,

Eva
    Clodagh
    Lucy
    Isla

A bit soon to jump to conclusions yet. I'll wait until there had been more chit chat.

Why the double posting?

Why the double posting?

Looks like he's trying to get those 5 a day up without saying too much...

Why the double posting?

Post count bumping going on there

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

NUiGr2B.gif

• Advertisement

Post count bumping going on there

Maybe but 5 a day isn’t exactly a huge requirement. Might matter in terms of the 40 limit but well see

Advertisement