Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Apologies in advance for the quote wall.

Emily, how are you feeling about Eva this afternoon?

Vernon not all concerned by tegan pushing for him - nobody seemed to really be interested in a Vernon lynch last night.

I agree with tegans points here although Phil didn't turn out to be a wolf.

Jake's posting has a bad smell to me here

I agree that there's a very good chance that Vernon is T1000.

Did those reasons ever materialise Steve?

And I think Jake is one of the wolfy partners for jumping off the Nigel wagon at the last minute.
    Steve, because he had 4 or 5 posts yesterday about watching to lynch a player who had just subbed in.
    And Doris. Because something about the posting is off to me. And I keep mixing her up with Vernon...

Hi Brendan - can I ask what exactly you think smells in my posts? I want to see if I can set this straight.

From my point of view - I locked onto Nigel, which was obviously wrong. But I detailed why and he never addressed my points (there were a few). I then managed to concoct a story in my head about why wolfy Nigel told us all he had the guns. Obviously that was wrong but I can show you my posts where I outlined my thinking, again he didn't push back. Stupid? Yes. Wolfy? I don't think so. Then, in the half hour before lynch I started to have doubts. I can see that jumping ship looks crazy but surely what I did was so public, so noticable that it's not wolfy? If I was trying to get off the wagon to take the attention off myself I'd have done it in the afternoon. I declared my vote at about 6pm, the threats were all in play by then but I stuck to my guns (so to speak). If I was trying to go unnoticed I'd have just dropped a vote on someone like Barbara at that point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Well the scanner was used on me last night and nothing came of it and yet you still want to shoot me. You think killing me clears Steve and Eva, but steve used the scanner on me so killing me doesnt clear anybody whether I am good or bad. I dont get your thinking at all.

there was a scanner yesterday?! i missed that. if so, it means steve and eva are clear

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    there was a scanner yesterday?! i missed that. if so, it means steve and eva are clear

tracked not scanned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

There wasn't, Emily was tracked according to Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Apologies, work still pressing. Off air really till 4. Have responsibility for certain things. 1 post has me busy till 4 today. The other tomorrow from 9-12 (if I last that long.)

Still have to read thread. Will answer after 4:30 (drive home and shopping included :D:D)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You were tracked Emily, not scanned.

Haven't a clue what the difference is between the two. Scanner means what ? Track means I took no action I presume.

You can use the scanner on me if it will shut Gabriel up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    The fact that wolves haven't gone for you yet is a bit of a puzzle to me.

Well, they picked out Fiona earlier so they're obviously more clued in than us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Apologies in advance for the quote wall.

Emily, how are you feeling about Eva this afternoon?

Vernon not all concerned by tegan pushing for him - nobody seemed to really be interested in a Vernon lynch last night.

I agree with tegans points here although Phil didn't turn out to be a wolf.

Jake's posting has a bad smell to me here

I agree that there's a very good chance that Vernon is T1000.

Did those reasons ever materialise Steve?

And I think Jake is one of the wolfy partners for jumping off the Nigel wagon at the last minute.
    Steve, because he had 4 or 5 posts yesterday about watching to lynch a player who had just subbed in.
    And Doris. Because something about the posting is off to me. And I keep mixing her up with Vernon...

Thanks for the reminder re: Jake. Need to check the timing to see if hop off was before i said shoot the nigel voters and someone agreed with me or after

Barbara WW wrote: »
    And just like that, along comes Little Miss 16 Posts.

Hey Babs, hissy fit over? Fancy answering my question...?
    Jake WW wrote: »
    OK - answer me something then. Why all the fecking poetry, why the immediate claim that a bullet has flown off? It seems to me like all you're doing is muddying the waters when we need them to be clear. It's just so OTT I was assuming you can't be wolf, that would be too mental, right? But everything I've thought has been wrong. Give me one good reason for all the bull. Do you somehow think it'll bring the wolves to the surface? I just don't see how. The only person you've rattled is Emily (well, and me now), and I don't see her being a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT - Speed day!

Revised timetable for actions tomorrow. (THURSDAY)

Thread Closed at 10am

Munch / night actions - 10.30am. Thread opens

Skynet codes comp 12.30pm

Lynch 4pm (thread closes)

Lynch vote reveal 4.30pm (thread reopens)

530pm Thread closes.

6pm Munch/ night actions (thread reopens.

Lynch 9pm. (thread closes)

Lynch reveal 930pm (Thread reopens)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Haven't a clue what the difference is between the two. Scanner means what ? Track means I took no action I presume.

You can use the scanner on me if it will shut Gabriel up

Tracker is used on an individual. If they move at night they carried out an action at night.

Scanner is used on a group of voters. If four people vote for Vernon tonight and one of them is a wolf, the person with the scanner will learn that one of them is a wolf but not which one.

Thanks for the reminder re: Jake. Need to check the timing to see if hop off was before i said shoot the nigel voters and someone agreed with me or after
    Gertrude - I'll save you the effort - it was definitely after people starting making threats to shoot the whole wagon. I jumped because I got scared, happy to admit that. But not wanting to get shot isn't a bad trait, surely?

Whoever has the scanner, keep it secret.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

lets see where the votes are going this evening and we can make the call at 8.30pm or whatever who makes the most sense to be scanned.

if its someone with 4 votes..clear 4 villagers or have at least 25% chance of getting wolf

someone with 3 votes: clear 3 villagers or at least 33% chance of hitting wolf.

i think anyone with 2 or less votes should not be scanned.

but yes, the person with the scanner may be a wolf. thats why i said they will need to killed eventually unless they are cleared by other means.

Put me up for lynch. Pick 5 people who will vote for me and use the scanner. Anyone who deviates is immediately sus.

The lynch pin is if we think a villager has the scanner or not.

Lads, if I am alive tomorrow I'll struggle a lot with that schedule.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I did indeed.

Hmm.

You posted that at 9.57, Angus thanked it, but wolves didnt change their lynch target. So wolves missed your post. Thats a good look for Angus. I PMd BJ and he confirmed wolves couldnt change their munch target after 9.59. So wolves presumably missed your post as they wouldnt of wanted to munch somebody who was going to be killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I think if a villager with a gun is voted out, that the other bullets should be used to fire through the voters of that wagon.

If no villager with a gun is voted out, but have received votes, then shooting their voters is fair game too.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I imagine if I get lynched Babz will be munched down only one bullet left in play. That’s why it makes no sense to Lynch anyone with a bullet. The wolves will take out someone with a gun at the munch anyway.
    OK, here's my post. You're avoiding the issue by asking what I'll do "when I'm wrong", but I obviously think I'm right
    Seems like a reasonable plan of action.
    You're doing nothing to convince me my argument was wrong. The threat of "if I die they'll shoot you" is the threat of a guilty man in my eyes

Your totally ignoring Emily dismantling your argument against her too

It's like you have no answers...
    You're making a much better argument than him. But if we're right it's a villager saved and a wolf killed...
    Would we not have worked out who won by a process of elimination?
    Answer one of my points. Give me a reason other than "I have a gun"

You led us to Lucy
    Katie suspects you, gets munched
    Gabriel, Steve, Eva, you're right. That was stupid. Sorry, trying to post too quickly
    Crap, I hate this. I still believe I'm right but I've changed my vote

I've gone no lynch because I have nothing else, I've been locked on Nigel. Still kind of am...

okay, found it, jumped off with 2 mins to spare.

Hmm.

You posted that at 9.57, Angus thanked it, but wolves didnt change their lynch target. So wolves missed your post. Thats a good look for Angus. I PMd BJ and he confirmed wolves couldnt change their munch target after 9.59. So wolves presumably missed your post as they wouldnt of wanted to munch somebody who was going to be killed.

Ah this is totally wrong, never mind. Im taking a break.. F**k

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

5 votes in now. I've put another vote on Tegan but no guarantees it'll stay there.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Put me up for lynch. Pick 5 people who will vote for me and use the scanner. Anyone who deviates is immediately sus.

Before anyone else votes can we look at this idea please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ah this is totally wrong, never mind. Im taking a break.. F**k

I was about to respond, but yeah.

Vote in for Doris but if Gabriel keeps up the drivel posts I may swap.

Votes can be changed.

Vote in for Doris but if Gabriel keeps up the drivel posts I may swap.

Blah blah blah

okay, found it, jumped off with 2 mins to spare.

Yep - guessing you missed my reply grabbing them, sorry
    Gertrude - I'll save you the effort - it was definitely after people starting making threats to shoot the whole wagon. I jumped because I got scared, happy to admit that. But not wanting to get shot isn't a bad trait, surely?

Thanks for the flashbacks, triggering some PTSD! Those are the insane ramblings of a panicked man, not a wolf with a plan, right?

Why don't we all vote for you?

the only way we get full value from the scanner is if everyone declares on thread who they voted for, or if we engineer ~4 votes on a particular player.

so the 4 who have voted already...who did you vote for?

Doris - how do you pick the 5 people? The five most villagery, in the hope you're right and get a clean scan and clear five for certain?

• Advertisement

Why don't we all vote for you?

Because how would you tell who was a wolf? Contribute something or quiet down.

Advertisement