Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Duck dive, duck dive, it's like Ali's fecking rope-a-dope (yes I get that in that analogy I'm the dope but feck it)

You wanted to shoot Doris, fine. Explain the timing. It was a night shoot. Did you get what you wanted from the tactic?

I'm sorry - communicate with wolves. What the actual f-ck?

I can give you a colouring book and crayons, but I can't make you colour between the lines.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I can give you a colouring book and crayons, but I can't make you colour between the lines.
    Fine. This was fun, let's do it again sometime.

As things stand I'm voting Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Jake have you played a lot before?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Jake have you played a lot before?
    Ha ha, no - does it show?
    First monthly game, played a mini-one about a year ago

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

As things stand I'm voting Barbara

I was going to say you'll be in trouble when I prove to be village, but given this disastrous village, you'll probably be anointed LOCK CLEAR.

• Advertisement

Ha ha, no - does it show?
    First monthly game, played a mini-one about a year ago

I wasn't sure and I'm making notes on people so knowing this is helpful thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Your idea is absolute scutter.

If this is what you're gonna contribute, go back to not posting.
    Honestly, the scanner is a massive distraction. We could spend the whole rest of the day on it and in the end, it may help or it may not. I think that the priority should be on reading back and trying to find wolves so that's what I'm going to be doing.

Two reactions noted for future reference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Obviously because I wanted to shoot Doris.

The poetry is my way of communicating with the wolves.

Really need to re-evaluate my position on Barbara, will have a read through what i thought were fluff posts and see if i can find anything.

There is just no way a wolf would say this would there, even if its what i presume sarcasm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I am happy with my choice today. I could be completely wrong in who got what, but time will tell. I have gone with my gut, and a couple of people have proven somewhat trustworthy over the past couple of days. Maybe this is because it benefitted the wolves, maybe because they are good.

I have been caught up in work today, meeting after meeting, and haven't had time to read much of this thread. From what I can see though, it seems to be a complete sh*t show. We have lost 6 villagers so far. And yet, we are falling into the same traps as the past 2 days, bickering and allowing the wolves stir the pot and send us down the wrong alley.

Should I tell who I gave what to? That I don't know - convince me how it doesn't benefit the wolves if they know who has the gun/scanner/shield.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Two reactions noted for future reference.

I'm starting to see why Barbara wants to shoot you. That's SUCH a shady post. Not directly accusing, just subtle shade.

• Advertisement

I'm starting to see why Barbara wants to shoot you. That's SUCH a shady post. Not directly accusing, just subtle shade.

Its not subtle, I've said it on thread right there for everyone to see.

HEY GUYS I THINK THE REACTIONS TO MY POSTS ARE WOLFY IM DOING THIS SO IT CAN BEE SEEN EASILY LATER ON

Better? ;)

So in relation to the gun - I don't think it can be decided on how it can be used until after the lynch tonight.

The shield - the player who got it - they can choose to shield themselves or someone else.

The scanner - the player gets to place a "watch" on a player before the lynch, and we get told if a wolf has voted for that player.

So tell me village:

If you were to shield someone, who it would be? Why?
    If you were to scan someone's votes, who would it be? Why?
    And even though I don't think we should be using the gun yet - who would you use it against? Why?

Derry WW wrote: »
    So in relation to the gun - I don't think it can be decided on how it can be used until after the lynch tonight.

The shield - the player who got it - they can choose to shield themselves or someone else.

The scanner - the player gets to place a "watch" on a player before the lynch, and we get told if a wolf has voted for that player.

So tell me village:

And even though I don't think we should be using the gun yet - who would you use it against? Why?

Shoot Barbara.

Shoot Barbara.

Why?

And shield/scan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I am happy with my choice today. I could be completely wrong in who got what, but time will tell. I have gone with my gut, and a couple of people have proven somewhat trustworthy over the past couple of days. Maybe this is because it benefitted the wolves, maybe because they are good.

I have been caught up in work today, meeting after meeting, and haven't had time to read much of this thread. From what I can see though, it seems to be a complete sh*t show. We have lost 6 villagers so far. And yet, we are falling into the same traps as the past 2 days, bickering and allowing the wolves stir the pot and send us down the wrong alley.

Should I tell who I gave what to? That I don't know - convince me how it doesn't benefit the wolves if they know who has the gun/scanner/shield.

Haven't any other read on you other then you came out on thread and admitted to handing out powers. Considering what happened to Nigel yesterday that's a decent village look. I suppose this is gonna be how it goes until we find a wolf, work off gut.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So tell me village:

re the scanner, you cant just use it blindly. you need to see where the votes are going to scan someone who has 3/4 votes.

Why?

I think she's a wolf. Also I'd enjoy seeing it.

So tell me village:

Genuine question. Will the answers help you find wolves?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    re the scanner, you cant just use it blindly. you need to see where the votes are going to scan someone who has 3/4 votes.

Hence get a set group to vote for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Remember .......MAX POST LIMIT OF 40 POSTS BETWEEN 11AM AND 6PM.....

I think she's a wolf. Also I'd enjoy seeing it.

"I'd enjoy seeing it" and no reason why you think she is a wolf.
    Doris, we are supposed to be working towards a goal here, of defeating the wolves - and they have 6 lives basically. Barbara could be a wolf, and I really don't give a sh*te why the 2 of you are rubbing so hard up against each other and causing such mayhem, but if indeed you/she are a villager, then "I'd enjoy seeing it" really isn't in the spirit of the game and doesn't help one bit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I don't think this should be announced on thread as it would give opportunity to wolves to switch from the consensus

Anyone who has 3 or 4 votes on them. If the lynched player has 5 or more votes and it comes back a wolf is in the pack of voters it may be harder to determine than a smaller number

Gabriel, They have been accusing absolutely everyone today of being a wolf, jumping on others posts agreeing and pocketing

Genuine question. Will the answers help you find wolves?

It will help those, who I believe are villagers, choose wisely with what they have is my thinking. However, you make a good point, it is just another easy vessel for the wolves to throw the cat among the pigeons and cause chaos.

"I'd enjoy seeing it" and no reason why you think she is a wolf.
    Doris, we are supposed to be working towards a goal here, of defeating the wolves - and they have 6 lives basically. Barbara could be a wolf, and I really don't give a sh*te why the 2 of you are rubbing so hard up against each other and causing such mayhem, but if indeed you/she are a villager, then "I'd enjoy seeing it" really isn't in the spirit of the game and doesn't help one bit.

Read my previous posts then I don't have the time or the energy to spoon feed you.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I don't think this should be announced on thread as it would give opportunity to wolves to switch from the consensus

I agree also - the shield and scanner and who it is being used on should not be announced on thread at all.

It will help those, who I believe are villagers, choose wisely with what they have is my thinking. However, you make a good point, it is just another easy vessel for the wolves to throw the cat among the pigeons and cause chaos.

My concern is prizes are shiny distractions.

I'd struggle to shield anyone and wouldn't shield myself as I'd happily die at this point I'm so frustrated (WW is so good for my health)

I'd shoot Vernon because I think he is a wolf. I always think No lynching is wolfy and 2 name FFAs are dodgy and he's done both. He's also last of the Nigel wagon and that would be good to clear.

Scanner votes - I'd pick someone who I believe is more likely good to watch if they seemed a likely candidate for the lynch.

Read my previous posts then I don't have the time or the energy to spoon feed you.

I am not asking to be spoon fed. I am asking for one post, with a succinct reason behind why. I have read back over your posts, and I see you think they are T-1000, but that's it.

Also I don't understand why a villager would be so willing to be killed - you have said numerous times put me up for the lynch. I don't think we should be so flippant when our villagers are dropping like flies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What exactly does the scanner do ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I posted too soon. Did you see my follow up. If we do it, wolves put the T-1000 on that person and presto chango, scanner info is useless.

And why am I still responding to scanner chat. It's a distraction.

That's incorrect too.
    We are not scanning the lynchee (the t1000), we are scanning the people who voted there.

The lynchee dies, so t-1000 is dead, thats great, we get told if there is any wolves in the voters. If there is not, then they are all clear.
    If there is, then we know where there is a wolf in that list.

How is that immediately useless?

Advertisement