Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Steves a grunt not the T1000 he goes next

Mary and Derry warrant further looking at. Suicidal move for Derry to give Steve the gun and kill a villager like that. Not 100% on him being part of the ruse as it looks like Steve dove on the Jake wagon. Mary still suss

Doris im going to have a look at, done nothing, skating by.

Orla I mentioned earlier, warrants further looking into

Brendan im parking for now.

Gabs and Angus I've no clear read on reply

Babs consistently erratic

Who am I missing?

Gertrude and Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    This post was less then 120 seconds after it was revealed on thread that Jake was killled by our Vig.

Since we cant believe a word you say, I am gonna take it that you didnt know Jake was going to be killed and this reveal plan hadnt factored that in. Now we know 2 wolves (not one had your original plan only factored in you coming out).

Cheers for that. :D

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Huh? I dont understand what this is even getting at?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Gertrude and Conor

And me

Loads of people i forgot so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steves a grunt not the T1000 he goes next

Mary and Derry warrant further looking at. Suicidal move for Derry to give Steve the gun and kill a villager like that. Not 100% on him being part of the ruse as it looks like Steve dove on the Jake wagon. Mary still suss

Doris im going to have a look at, done nothing, skating by.

Orla I mentioned earlier, warrants further looking into

Brendan im parking for now.

Gabs and Angus I've no clear read on reply

Babs consistently erratic

Who am I missing?

I pointed out last night that Steve dove on the Jake wagon - as Mary pointed out, a wolfie move because I would hardly scan myself. I did scan myself, got a lot of accusations thrown my way as a result, but I gave the gun to him so it is deserved. I did think maybe he was village, but I was wrong.
    However, in my favour, I am the one who tried to get people voting for Jake last night. I was the first person to point out how he quickly jumped off the Nigel wagon with 2 minutes to go. He came after me hard last night after the reveal - as I called out, because it was the only way of saving his skin. His posts calling for me to by lynched made absolutely no sense, and I am glad the vig spotted that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Can I have the gun today?

9v5

Lynch tonight

9v4 2 off which are T1000 lives so its actually worse than that

Best case we eliminate T1000 with vig shot and lose one at munch

Will actually be

7v3 then

Its an uphill task to win tbh, very uphill

Each time we get the T1000 we lose a villager and the trust is completely gone in the village again. Well what little Trust there is

How do we see this going then?
    Everyone votes for Steve at the lynch at 4pm. Even all the wolves here because obviously they need to stay hidden. We still have the vig, this is the village's only arsenal for now as we have lost Kyle. We still have Miles, if Miles has pulled the killswitch last night we are screwed as it looks like there will be only one person up for lynching tonight.
    So what we need now, is a plan for the vig. John Connor and Sarah Connor need to stay hidden - even though Gabriel is calling for a reveal - wolfie in itself. Gabriel is the one who had the same plan of Steve killing me first too by the way.

There's a village core of

Barbara
    Emily
    Conor

Let's work from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

There is still 9 villagers, we need every one of this to be available at 12.30, we cannot let whatever the prize is fall into a wolfs hands today.

I'll be here waiting, ill have the thread open on one screen and google on the other. hopefully that makes me a bit quicker.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Everyone votes for Steve at the lynch at 4pm. Even all the wolves here because obviously they need to stay hidden. We still have the vig, this is the village's only arsenal for now as we have lost Kyle. We still have Miles, if Miles has pulled the killswitch last night we are screwed as it looks like there will be only one person up for lynching tonight.
    So what we need now, is a plan for the vig. John Connor and Sarah Connor need to stay hidden - even though Gabriel is calling for a reveal - wolfie in itself. Gabriel is the one who had the same plan of Steve killing me first too by the way.

The only thing I'd be advocating is if Miles hit the switch is to let us know. Coordinating a second lynch would be possible then. If he hasn't, then say nothing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I pointed out last night that Steve dove on the Jake wagon - as Mary pointed out, a wolfie move because I would hardly scan myself. I did scan myself, got a lot of accusations thrown my way as a result, but I gave the gun to him so it is deserved. I did think maybe he was village, but I was wrong.
    However, in my favour, I am the one who tried to get people voting for Jake last night. I was the first person to point out how he quickly jumped off the Nigel wagon with 2 minutes to go. He came after me hard last night after the reveal - as I called out, because it was the only way of saving his skin. His posts calling for me to by lynched made absolutely no sense, and I am glad the vig spotted that.

Why would he jump off that kill though?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Why would he jump off that kill though?

Jake off Nigel? Because what the village did afterwards - killed every single player who voted for Nigel. :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If they have pulled the switch we would probably be better off knowing that now because as you say everyone is going to vote for Steve now presumably. If we now he switch has been pulled we can organise to have someone vote for a second player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I knew Jake and Steve were wolfs! Not much use now but my instincts usually suck so I'm delighted with myself here :D I've to pop out for a couple of hours. Didn't expect to be alive this morning. No ones going to believe a word I say anyway, and I certainly don't blame you. Sticking in a vote for Steve. I'll change it later if we get the chance to shoot the furball.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Well done on Jake. At last a bad guy.

Steve the big hairy wolf is taunting us.
    Wasn't he mentioned a few times?

I won't be at the competition at 12:30.

ORLA Put your clothes on

Barbara WW wrote: »
    There's a village core of

Barbara
    Emily
    Conor

Let's work from there.

How in gods name do you work that out?

How in gods name do you work that out?

The most village-y.

We have to do something otherwise we may as well just wave the white flag now as the wolves are pissing themselves at the chaos.

The most village-y.

We have to do something otherwise we may as well just wave the white flag now as the wolves are pissing themselves at the chaos.

What makes you the most village-y?

• Advertisement

What makes you the most village-y?

My stone cold honesty throughout.

I'm off for an hour for a meeting, I'll be trying to end it early to get back for 12.30

I disagree with Babs regarding villagey, but it warrants a discussion to see who gets prizes to be honest.

Emily even if I think she's a bit random and myself were on Steve all the way through

I'd look back at the night of the 3 bullets, a few people advocated Jake getting a bullet that night. Id trust that cohort a little too.

My stone cold honesty throughout.

I have been stone cold honest throughout also - but nobody currently believes I am villager-y. In fact the tin foil hats were out in force, believing the chaos stirred up by the wolves, that I am a wolf, who tried to get a bandwagon going against a wolf, and another wolf jumped onto that bandwagon. :confused:
    I thought there was trust for Steve, but I was wrong - I gave you protection - was I wrong there? If I am a wolf, and you are a villager, why would I give you that? THE CONSPIRACY THEORY MAKES NO SENSE

I have been stone cold honest throughout also - but nobody currently believes I am villager-y. In fact the tin foil hats were out in force, believing the chaos stirred up by the wolves, that I am a wolf, who tried to get a bandwagon going against a wolf, and another wolf jumped onto that bandwagon. :confused:
    I thought there was trust for Steve, but I was wrong - I gave you protection - was I wrong there? If I am a wolf, and you are a villager, why would I give you that? THE CONSPIRACY THEORY MAKES NO SENSE

For village clout.

You give the better prize to Steve and you toss the village the leftovers.

I'm off for an hour for a meeting, I'll be trying to end it early to get back for 12.30

I disagree with Babs regarding villagey, but it warrants a discussion to see who gets prizes to be honest.

Emily even if I think she's a bit random and myself were on Steve all the way through

I'd look back at the night of the 3 bullets, a few people advocated Jake getting a bullet that night. Id trust that cohort a little too.

HELLO??? I was too!

For village clout.

any prizes won today should not go anywhere near Steve or Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

any prizes won today should not go anywhere near Steve or Derry.

I don't know, there's something very trustworthy about this Steve fella.

For village clout.

Grand - believe that. I gave the village Jake on a plate - nobody listened to me.
    There's 2 wolves my actions surfaced yesterday. 2!
    Believe what you like, but that would be too bold a move for any wolf to make in my book. I hope I win the prize again today, because it sounds like you are out for my blood, making the same mistake as the village did with Nigel. As I said last night, no matter what choice I made with the prizes yesterday, my head was on the line regardless. These prizes are a poison chalice. If I win again today, at least I know I, as a villager, can have control over one before my eventual demise.

HELLO??? I was too!

Soz, I forget you sometimes Bren! My bad

• Advertisement

Grand - believe that. I gave the village Jake on a plate - nobody listened to me.
    There's 2 wolves my actions surfaced yesterday. 2!
    Believe what you like, but that would be too bold a move for any wolf to make in my book. I hope I win the prize again today, because it sounds like you are out for my blood, making the same mistake as the village did with Nigel. As I said last night, no matter what choice I made with the prizes yesterday, my head was on the line regardless. These prizes are a poison chalice. If I win again today, at least I know I, as a villager, can have control over one before my eventual demise.

I don't think you're a wolf, just to be clear.

Advertisement