Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

THREAD CLOSED.

MENTAL BUST GUYS SO BARE WITH ME WITH ANY DELAYS.

THREAD CLOSED UNTIL APPROX 230PM

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    damn don't tell me emily is a wolf

No I’m not, what are you talking about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    yes I told beaker who to share them with, sure they need to be used before lynch!

won comp at 12:35ish, got notification of what the prizes were at 12:49. I was gone to lunch, came back at around 13:10 and issued the prizes a few mins later
    Who did you give them to?

CLOSED....DO NOT POST.

THE 4TH LYNCH....

A Terminator appears to have been caught in the act by the village, a battle ensued and the village fought hard. The battle spread into a mechanics garage and the village lured the Terminator into position…..The Terminator battled but was over powered and crushed by a falling car suspended high over the garage.
    Steve WW is dead….. he was …….. the T1000.

The T1000 is not dead. He melted away and change his form, assuming the identity of another human and killing that human in the process.
    Steve WW is no longer in the game. The player behind Steve has 2 more lives and will take over another account still present in the game.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Sorry about the delay folks.

The T1000 has assumed the account of another villager. It could be anyone, NRV, roled or even another Wolf RANDOMLY.

Votes up in next 5 mins

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay folks.

The T1000 has assumed the account of another villager. It could be anyone, NRV, roled or even another Wolf RANDOMLY.

Votes up in next 5 mins

Well that puts an end to my theory I mentioned earlier. I thought maybe only those who voted for Steve or to kill t-1000 could become the baddy

THREAD CLOSED UNTIL ITS REOPENED.

Lynch Votes

Steve WW (10) - Angus WW, Orla WW, Gabriel WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Derry WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Mary WW

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW

Emily WW (1) - Steve WW

Barbara WW (1) - Doris WW

Brendan WW (1) - Emily WW

Thread open ....

Thread will close at 530pm for night actions, make sure night actions are in by 530pm.

• Advertisement

Lynch Votes

Steve WW (10) - Angus WW, Orla WW, Gabriel WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Derry WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Mary WW

Emily WW (1) - Steve WW

Lame effort to spread some shade on me Steve ...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

gertrude is still gertrude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel still here and accounted for

Why shoot me Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Lame effort to spread some shade on me Steve ...

Hello T1000

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Doris and Barbara with a real campaign going there. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva still here and operational

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It could be anyone, NRV, roled or even another Wolf RANDOMLY.

Did not know it could be a wolf. We are basically in a 9 v 3(4) game now. So glad I spent all that time this morning analysing votes etc.

Lynch Votes

Emily WW (1) - Steve WW

Dunno why but all these outliers make me a bit paranoid!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hello T1000

Ah no, not you Barbara . . What makes you think I am T1000?

So Steve voted for the person who he became ?

More likely Steve voted for me to have a motive to go after somebody ... I kind of left a breadcrumb that hopefully village can see makes sense.
    I have a theory, I am not disclosing my vote on thread. Want to see if it plays out.

Also if Steve is T-1000 and turns into me hes gonna have to come up with some excuse. Its a solid theory by the way, so hes gonna have to put some thought into it.

My theory was that I thought those who voted for T-1000 or tried to kill him, would be his next victim/sleeve.

This isnt a full proof endorsement that I didnt become T-1000, but it adds up.

If we win this it will be a miracle. The prizes could have a) gone to a wolf originally or b)ended up with a wolf after the body snatch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It could be anyone, NRV, roled or even another Wolf RANDOMLY.

Did not know it could be a wolf. We are basically in a 9 v 3(4) game now. So glad I spent all that time this morning analysing votes etc.

I thought Steve would get to chose so it's good it's random. They could be a wolf down.

More likely Steve voted for me to have a motive to go after somebody ... I kind of left a breadcrumb that hopefully village can see makes sense.

My theory was that I thought those who voted for T-1000 or tried to kill him, would be his next victim/sleeve.

Is this what your plan was post munch this morning you never explained?
    Well done Vig. I have a plan

Eva WW wrote: »
    Dunno why but all these outliers make me a bit paranoid!

I can explain mine.

When I posted
    I have a theory, I am not disclosing my vote on thread. Want to see if it plays out.

Also if Steve is T-1000 and turns into me hes gonna have to come up with some excuse. Its a solid theory by the way, so hes gonna have to put some thought into it.

I had voted for "no lynch" because my theory was that maybe only those who vote for Steve/T1000 could become him.

Then when Brendan was holding back who he gave prizes to I panicked and clicked on him. I thought one of his powers was a lynch protect and thought maybe if he was a wolf, he gave that to Steve and the person who comes second in the vote would die. If he didnt do that, I knew a vote on him was the same as a vote on no lynch so no harm no foul.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Steve wouldn't have known, as he doesn't choose, its a random assignment

The fact he can take over another wolf account is interesting, thought it may have been just villagers

Orla WW wrote: »
    I thought Steve would get to chose so it's good it's random. They could be a wolf down.

Best case scenario it is 9 v 3 with not a single person confirmed.

Worst case scenario it is 9 v 4 (with extra life) and Steve randed someone with a bullet in their pocket.

Odds are he got a village account given the numbers

We can hope for something else but plan for the worst

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

tumblr_m7ss4zlI0F1qbkprxo1_500.gif

We can rule one person out!

Brendan, without revealing what you gave, before munch can you reveal who you gave prizes to? Presumably T1000 wouldn't have this info if he took Brens account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So Brendan - who did you give the prizes to? How do you know there is a gun and tracker on someone? I thought you had to give all of them away?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Is this what your plan was post munch this morning you never explained?

No actually, my vote plan only came up when I posted

My plan this morning was actually posted on thread. Nobody read it or responded to it as I was trying to do it up. Thats why I was surprised you didnt respond to it. The plan had you as a wolf...
    Vernon Voters
    Clodagh WW
    Orla WW
    Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW

Discard because so far few wolves appear to vote for obvious village target. Lucy Vote was a possible outlier.

Wolves ?
    Eva WW - Strongly defended Barbara and flip flopped alot in reads, sitting on fences at times
    Gabriel WW - Accused Fiona (RV of trying to pocket me)
    Doris WW - Barbara targeted twice and is still alive - Do 2 wolves vote together twice to kill Barbara ? Means they are prob on seperate teams, one of Angus/Doris is possibly wolf

Wagonimic
    Angus WW -- Votes lucy - easy wagon , votes , votes barbara, but do 2 wolves (Doris in wolf pile above) vote same group ? , Barbara again along with Doris, do they do that twice in a row ? do more then one wolf jump on Barbara, hmmm.

Conor WW - Gave me shield - voted Lucy, Tegan and Gertie - Actually thin

Ok this is a very thin line of process. Take out all Vernon votes (max 1 in there if we follow what we know from previous lynched villagers.

Take out:

Barbara, me, Derry and Mary - Ive explained reasoning already

I am running out of time and have to do some stuff. Feel like I am getting close to a decent strategy, can somebody else have a look through this ?

Its not perfect but its trying to piece things together. I have never been sure on you, but I cant clear you in my notes.

Want to see how Gabriel turns out, if hes good my numbers dont stack up, if hes bad I would like to look more into this strategy.

Advertisement