Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

had to go looking for this when derry said time was near.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Revised timetable.....

Lynch 130pm (thread closes)

Lynch vote reveal finish 2.30pm (thread reopens)

530pm Thread closes.

6pm Munch/ night actions (thread reopens.

Lynch 9pm. (thread closes)

Lynch reveal 930pm (Thread reopens)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    LinearMerryHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

What in the name of god was this GIF about ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean?

as in, me vs steve wasn't a wolf on wolf vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Bullet FFAs from night of 3 bullets

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nice cop out here too at the last minute from Jake
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Jake should definitely be looked at in the same regard as the 4 who actually voted for Nigel.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    My leans for bullets

Phil - Simply has to get a bullet IMO

Jakes distancing post stinks

I'm not sure id advocate using the third one. Emily was 2nd in voting and didn't self pres and left her vote on me. She could comfortably have stood behind a nigel vote but didn't make it. Moves from my wolf lean to my village lean pile

If I was pushed id go Frank

Ffa bullets
    Phil
    Jake
    Frank
    If we are doing it my bullet list

Phil
    Isla
    Vernon
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Bullet list for me

Phil - gotta go
    Frank
    Isla
    Mary WW wrote: »
    My votes for bullets are
    Phil
    Jake
    Isla
    I'd like to see Phil flip. Babs is taking care of that.

Phils bogus reasoning on frank could have been wolf on wolf, so i wouldn't really mind seeing Frank flip also.

and as my last flip, tinfoil hat firmly on head, Derry. He questioned me sticking up for Frank, when i wasn't, as i said earlier on thread. I was focusing on phils bogus reasoning, not defending frank. I think that may be trying to make an association between me and frank. I don't care for frank at all.

so, bullet ffa

Phil, by a country mile.

Frank in second place,

and Derry a distant third, if tinfoil is being applied.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Bullet lists so far

My own:
    Phil
    Isla
    Frank

Isla's last post of the night stays with me a bit, trying to downplay what has just happened.

Count
    Phil - 6
    Frank - 4
    Isla - 4
    Jake - 2
    Vernon - 1
    Derry - 1
    Now that read over it all again, I'd prefer to spare frank the bullet.
    I'm not defending him, but, I think he may be the inocent party in the mix, and derry is less innocent than I thought in my bullet ffa.

I also had suspicion of jake before a reread, but i think that has totally cleared now on reread.

Here is what I seen, so you don't have to go find it all yourself.

I'd like to review my bullet FFA to

1) Phil
    2) Derry
    3) tinfoil on Frank

I think Emily is village.
    Gun to head Fiona villager, but ask again tomorrow and that may change.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning.

Bullet nominations are Vernon, Phil, Isla.

I’d rather clear Nigel’s wagon tbh.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Barbara has stated her bullet is for Phil. @Barbara, why do you think Doris is a wolf?

Angus and Conor - have you decided?

My FFA is:
    Frank
    Isla
    Jake (this is weak, but jumping off the bandwagon is suss to me, I need to read over the posts from last night again thougj)
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Where's the logic behind going after the single voters then, he was NRV so it's only supposition on his part

Supposition you conveniently decide to push as an argument this morning after wanting to lynch him for saying that yesterday
    Interesting post from Steve to isla looking at single voters
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Morning folks

Fair to say yesterday was a ****show

Still locked on the three I ftagged yesterday but if I can get some space today I want to review clodagh orla and Steve- something niggling me about those three
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I think we're going to shoot at least 2 villagers.

Sighs

Emily WW wrote: »
    Would wolves be ballsy enough to throw 2 of them into Mary/Derry/Steve combo ? Maybe, but its a stretch. We dont have the luxury of knowing so lets assume they didnt so Mary/derry are village.

Barbara had a vote from Jake when she was 2nd in line for Lynch yesterday so I think that sort of clears her, that was dangerous game to play for wolves.

From my perspective that leaves Me, Mary, Derry and Barbara as village.

Now Gabriel was wrecking my head last night, but was adamant that Derry was bad. I couldnt work out their reasoning, it didnt matter Derry was in his voting block, really and truly it made no difference to whether he was in it or not, we didnt learn anything from it. If anything him being in it seems of drawn alot of attention, so those who were pushing for Derry need to be looked at.

This leaves the following:

Steve WW
    Clodagh WW
    Angus WW
    Eva WW
    Gabriel WW
    Doris WW
    Gertrude WW
    Orla WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW

9 players that have 3 wolves hiding in there. If there are Rvs, we could conceivably knock that down to 7. As the game progresses the Rvs will have to decide whether to come out or not but this is the list I suggest I vig considers firing into.

The only problem with Steve is that him dieing (presume hes T-1000) prob leaves us back at square one as everybody could be T-1000. So one strategy we could have is to try to work through that 9 to clear the other wolves so we can then focus primarily on T-1000.
    Vernon Voters
    Clodagh WW
    Orla WW
    Brendan WW
    Gertrude WW

Discard because so far few wolves appear to vote for obvious village target. Lucy Vote was a possible outlier.

Wolves ?
    Eva WW - Strongly defended Barbara and flip flopped alot in reads, sitting on fences at times
    Gabriel WW - Accused Fiona (RV of trying to pocket me)
    Doris WW - Barbara targeted twice and is still alive - Do 2 wolves vote together twice to kill Barbara ? Means they are prob on seperate teams, one of Angus/Doris is possibly wolf

Wagonimic
    Angus WW -- Votes lucy - easy wagon , votes , votes barbara, but do 2 wolves (Doris in wolf pile above) vote same group ? , Barbara again along with Doris, do they do that twice in a row ? do more then one wolf jump on Barbara, hmmm.

Conor WW - Gave me shield - voted Lucy, Tegan and Gertie - Actually thin

Ok this is a very thin line of process. Take out all Vernon votes (max 1 in there if we follow what we know from previous lynched villagers.

Take out:

Barbara, me, Derry and Mary - Ive explained reasoning already

I am running out of time and have to do some stuff. Feel like I am getting close to a decent strategy, can somebody else have a look through this ?

These were some of my notes from earlier that nobody even tried to get anything from.

Anybody got a better idea ? Shoot Mary and Derry cause why not, is that the best the village can come up with ?

Above strategy is not perfect but its an effort to not just look at the Derry situation in a one dimensional perspective. Maybe Derry came out as a bold wolf move but wolves didnt have to put themselves under any pressure. The only person to do that was Steve cause he could afford to do it. Either somebody was close to a wolf or he thought we could drive ourselves mad trying to find him in his new sleeve.

I dont think my strategy is perfect, but its a strategy that isnt based on killing who came out with a prize that didnt work to well with Nigel. Wolves didnt remain on lynched people on night 2 or night 3 by the looks of it so they have been playing it safe.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Ah ok. To be clear, I think Mary is the most likely wolf candidate of those who voted Steve. If it's not Mary THEN we would have to look at you and Eva. I currently don't think you are a wolf. I have to admit I've been spectacularly wrong so far.

Eva WW wrote: »

Interesting post from Steve to isla looking at single voters

Which is why I think Mary is wolfy

These were some of my notes from earlier that nobody even tried to get anything from.

Anybody got a better idea ? Shoot Mary and Derry cause why not, is that the best the village can come up with ?

Above strategy is not perfect but its an effort to not just look at the Derry situation in a one dimensional perspective. Maybe Derry came out as a bold wolf move but wolves didnt have to put themselves under any pressure. The only person to do that was Steve cause he could afford to do it. Either somebody was close to a wolf or he thought we could drive ourselves mad trying to find him in his new sleeve.

I dont think my strategy is perfect, but its a strategy that isnt based on killing who came out with a prize that didnt work to well with Nigel. Wolves didnt remain on lynched people on night 2 or night 3 by the looks of it so they have been playing it safe.

Going back to your original list

I couldn’t have Mary as someone clear no way. I also feel like I’m as much in the village column as Babs or anyone else. I’d lean Bren good and Clodagh.

I’d get on board for lynching through the remaining

But the caveat is that was all before t1000 rocked along

It would be a bit self serving for me to agree to discount the Vernon voters. And I'm not sure we should. I'm focused on Mary because I think that her vote on Steve on N1 was a cover AND I think that yes, it was a plan for her to be on the vote alongside Steve.

Can you explain the benefit to not telling us who you gave prizes to ? I find this decision very suspect.

I mean prizes will be used before the munch as far as I can tell so revealing on thread who has a prize shouldn't affect who uses the prize.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think the idea of just getting rid of Derry and Mary is one that Steve wanted us to do when he shot Patrick. Make us think there is a wolf there. Maybe there is but you're right we shouldn't just blindly do it. Derry I'd be shocked if they were an original wolf - their play with the scanner and bullet just doesn't make much sense if they were. Mary I could maybe see, but I think that's what Steve wants me to see.

Ah ok. To be clear, I think Mary is the most likely wolf candidate of those who voted Steve. If it's not Mary THEN we would have to look at you and Eva. I currently don't think you are a wolf. I have to admit I've been spectacularly wrong so far.

To be crystal clear I was actually asking for a shot on Steve this morning but vig took out Jake who I’d also FFAd for one of the three bullets.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Gabriel has been trying to jump on everyone.. as soon as he sees anything against someone and latches on and determines they are a wolf. Not sure if its a wolf play or just that he's a poor villager

Poor villager is all. Is Brendan shooting me still

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think the idea of just getting rid of Derry and Mary is one that Steve wanted us to do when he shot Patrick. Make us think there is a wolf there. Maybe there is but you're right we shouldn't just blindly do it. Derry I'd be shocked if they were an original wolf - their play with the scanner and bullet just doesn't make much sense if they were. Mary I could maybe see, but I think that's what Steve wants me to see.

Considering how the village has reacted to people revealing prizes, why would wolves bother getting embrioled in it ? It hasnt ended well for any villager who has been in a vicinity of a drama. So wolves decide to throw 2 of themselves right into the middle of the tracker ?

I am not going to die on this cross, its possible wolves played it this way, but its very bold and very risky. They basically put 2 of their knecks on the line where 1 would definitely die and possibly a second for the prize of one potentially not being killed and getting village credibilty ? As i said, the way this village has gone after competition winners and people in suspect voting groups, that would be a weird play. Wolves had it sewn up last night, maybe they got cocky, I just cant see it.

How many are left?

is this list right

Angus
    Barbara
    Doris
    Eva
    Conor
    Clodagh
    Gabriel
    Brendan
    Orla
    Emily
    Gertrude

Can you explain the benefit to not telling us who you gave prizes to ? I find this decision very suspect.

I mean prizes will be used before the munch as far as I can tell so revealing on thread who has a prize shouldn't affect who uses the prize.

Barbara and Eva

13 players

10 village vs 3 wolves, one of whom has an extra life and is regenerated Steve.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Poor villager is all. Is Brendan shooting me still

placeholder is still on you until we make a final decision. We have less than an hour

brendan do you wanna talk?

• Advertisement

Considering how the village has reacted to people revealing prizes, why would wolves bother getting embrioled in it ? It hasnt ended well for any villager who has been in a vicinity of a drama. So wolves decide to throw 2 of themselves right into the middle of the tracker ?

I am not going to die on this cross, its possible wolves played it this way, but its very bold and very risky. They basically put 2 of their knecks on the line where 1 would definitely die and possibly a second for the prize of one potentially not being killed and getting village credibilty ? As i said, the way this village has gone after competition winners and people in suspect voting groups, that would be a weird play. Wolves had it sewn up last night, maybe they got cocky, I just cant see it.

Oh I'm mostly in agreement. I don't think either are original wolves - I'd be more confident with my view on Derry than Mary, but they'd both be down my list of suspects.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    brendan do you wanna talk?

we can talk if you like

why me? i was only working percentages last night, it's how i play and try to come to best decision. i did find the Angus and Babs thing strange, like it was meant for a backroom but i did have a few drinks after united game to drown my sorrows

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

You can lynch me for this suggestion if you like but

John Connor - The chosen one. He is linked to both his mother, Kyle Reece and the good T-800. If all 3 die before John, John gets a secret power.

Any point on having an adventure and going all in to see what this secret power is?

Alive Players:

Angus WW
    Derry WW
    Barbara WW
    Emily WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Clodagh WW
    Mary WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Brendan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Arnie and Kyle are gone already. Can the vig make a shot and be taken out by one of our prizes?

John Connor - The chosen one. He is linked to both his mother, Kyle Reece and the good T-800. If all 3 die before John, John gets a secret power.

Any point on having an adventure and going all in to see what this secret power is?

You're suggesting killing Sarah, the village vig, to give John a power???

Barbara and Eva

Thank you

Jaysus, that would be quite the risk there Doris. I'd have contemplated it if we hadn't got a wolf, and a wolf life today. I don't think things are that dire as to hope a secret power would be worth it.

• Advertisement

no.

Advertisement