Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    You can lynch me for this suggestion if you like but

John Connor - The chosen one. He is linked to both his mother, Kyle Reece and the good T-800. If all 3 die before John, John gets a secret power.

Any point on having an adventure and going all in to see what this secret power is?

Absolute lunacy. Enough villagers dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    why me? i was only working percentages last night, it's how i play and try to come to best decision. i did find the Angus and Babs thing strange, like it was meant for a backroom but i did have a few drinks after united game to drown my sorrows

just not getting a good feel from your posts. you seem to jump on anyone who posts with very little reasoning and change your mind very quick.

(definitely not because you're a united fan. though it's not helping your case either...:pac:)

Who do you think we should shoot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

You can lynch me for this suggestion if you like but

John Connor - The chosen one. He is linked to both his mother, Kyle Reece and the good T-800. If all 3 die before John, John gets a secret power.

Any point on having an adventure and going all in to see what this secret power is?

bd390225c28c9dc5-pointing-laughing-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    just not getting a good feel from your posts. you seem to jump on anyone who posts with very little reasoning and change your mind very quick.

(definitely not because you're a united fan. though it's not helping your case either...:pac:)

Who do you think we should shoot?

doris for that post just there, wow. i'm still on derry or mary as one of the originals too, probably mary with steve shooting outside the three. one is a villager and one is a wolf i think

why me? i was only working percentages last night, it's how i play and try to come to best decision. i did find the Angus and Babs thing strange, like it was meant for a backroom but i did have a few drinks after united game to drown my sorrows

It's literally impossible to mistake the thread for a backroom.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It's literally impossible to mistake the thread for a backroom.

i wouldn't know barbara its been a while since i had a backroom

i wouldn't know barbara its been a while since i had a backroom

Well you said last night you've mistaken them loads.

yeah, hence my post last night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

He said it happened him anyway. I think last night he thought you were posting from a different account.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Well it was an idea.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=7288512

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tenor.gif?itemid=7288512

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So along comes Gabriel, to mess with our minds again just before we have to make a decision as a village.

1*5nyAaaoZOzFmenRjMHllMQ.gif

1*5nyAaaoZOzFmenRjMHllMQ.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Anything to be taken from the pair of you both posting a broken waste of ammo post?

15 minutes to go. Can we get a consensus on who is shooting who? If Barbara is shooting Doris, are we happy for me to shoot Gabriel and the vig to shoot someone else - I would be inclined to say the vig should shoot Mary.

Anything to be taken from the pair of you both posting a broken waste of ammo post?

I was trying to help Doris out.

would prefer to see conor be shot than gabs.

why is that?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why?

I was trying to help Doris out.

trying to... help Doris?:confused::confused::confused:

@Doris - Your last meal is served. Enjoy x

c0a37c6a-e1da-4d45-ac23-52850a740567.jpeg

why is that?
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Why?

Think its a better chance of landing wolf.

trying to... help Doris?:confused::confused::confused:

I thought Doris just messed up the link but apparently it just doesn't come up as the gif on here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

15 minutes to go. Can we get a consensus on who is shooting who? If Barbara is shooting Doris, are we happy for me to shoot Gabriel and the vig to shoot someone else - I would be inclined to say the vig should shoot Mary.

At this point I'm happy to trust you guys to go with your gut.

Think its a better chance of landing wolf.

Based on?

We're actually an AI hydra account gone rogue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nicked from Clodagh this time. I'd have at least one more wolf in the Lucy voters. I said before I thought Jake/Orla and Doris/Angus would be my main thoughts there. I didn't think wolves would vote with each other twice on the first two days, but perhaps they did and it is Orla who then switched from Jake in day 3. However, I wonder if my thoughts on Angus or Doris sort of spooked them and they continued to vote together (partially in response to it and partially to save Jake). That doesn't really make too much sense though because one of them could have just gone on Vernon. So Angus/Doris/Jake/Steve doesn't work for me.

I've got Derry and Barbara underlined here because I'm pretty happy with them not being originals. Derry because their play on day 3 makes almost no sense if they were on a wolf team with Steve and Jake. Barbara for the N3 lynch being so close, Jake being on her and her not voting to save herself.

That leaves
    Angus - a lucy voter, tied with Doris for the most part (unlikely to be wolf with doris)
    Orla - a lucy voter, tied with Jake on the votes and originally said that made them less wolfy but not sure on that (would fit theory of wolf on each of the wagons)
    Gabriel - self vote would be quite the statement from him first up, but has been lying in the low voters since (apart from Steve's lynch)
    Gertrude - I didn't like that giving both names. It's one thing not telling people, but if you had voted for Vernon and Derry scanned Doris then we'd have gotten nothing. Now obviously that didn't happen but I just didn't like it. Not a lucy voter but would fit my spread wolves theory
    Clodagh - stayed away from the main wagons on the first two nights, would fit my theory of a wolf on each of the top wagons on night three but not a lucy voter
    Brendan - back and forth voting with steve might be an attempt at distancing, a nd would fit the N3 theory of spreading
    Eva - would they vote with steve on N2 when there was no wolves up - likely not
    Mary - possibility given Steve's shot outside the Jake voters but that seems what Steve wants me to think, did vote for steve early on (potential distancing there)
    Doris - interesting vote for barbara N4,but has been consistenly on barbara and might have been hoping for the 2nd person to by lynched, a lucy voter but doesn't quite fit my spread voter theory
    Emily - quite happy here, almost happy enough to underline given the N2 vote from Steve. Not certain but would be fairly low on my list of suspects.

Ultimately that takes Emily, Eva, one of Angus/Doris out of my suspects, leaving
    Angus or Doris
    Orla
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Clodagh
    Brendan
    Mary
    Doris

N1
    Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Frank WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW
    No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Brendan WW, Vern WW
    Jake WW (2) - Patrick WW, Lucy WW,
    Brendan (2) - Derry WW, Steve WW
    Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW
    Steve WW (1) - Mary WW ? On W
    Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW V on ?
    Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW V on V
    Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW V On V
    Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW V on V
    Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW ? on V
    Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? on ?

N2
    Nigel WW (4) - Vernon WW, Phil WW, Frank WW, Isla WW
    Phil WW (3) - Tegan WW, Gertrude WW, Fiona WW
    Emily WW (3) - Steve WW, Eva WW, Nigel WW
    Isla WW (2) - Derry WW, Mary WW
    No Lynch (2) - Orla WW, Jake WW
    Barbara WW (2) Doris WW, Angus WW
    Angus WW (2) - Patrick WW, Gabriel WW,
    Tegan WW (2) - Conor WW, Clodagh WW
    Steve WW (1) - Brendan WW ? On ?
    Eva WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? On ?

N3
    Vernon WW (5) - Tegan WW, Clodagh WW, Orla WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW
    Barbara WW (4) -  Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW
    Jake WW (3) - Derry WW, Steve WW, Mary WW
    Steve WW (1) - Eva WW ? On ?
    Gabriel WW (1) - Emily WW ? On ?
    Emily WW (1) - Gabriel WW ? On ?
    Gertrude WW (1) - Conor WW ? On ?
    Clodagh WW (1) - Patrick WW RV On ?
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW ? On ?

N4
    Steve WW (10) - Angus WW, Orla WW, Gabriel WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Derry WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Mary WW
    Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW
    Emily WW (1) - Steve WW
    Barbara WW (1) - Doris WW
    Brendan WW (1) - Emily WW

• Advertisement

We're actually an AI hydra account gone rogue.

at this point nothing would surprise me

Advertisement