Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Lynch vote in for Doris.

She dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Lynching Eva.

#metoo

Angus WW wrote: »
    Brendan? You had the other gun? Why did you shoot Doris also? The 2 prize shots were both at the same person.

One of the guns was a blank. Gave it to Barb to test my panic theory that Babs and Doris were working together.

In the end I trusted Babs when she said Doris was wolf and decided she should go anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Had a little look through Eva's posts there and they are pretty similar, starting posts with "Sorry" at least 5 other times.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

It's amazing, whenever I try to organise the village, everyone ignores me.

When I post a poem or mess around, every, single, participant quotes the post and replies.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Similar to the last few days I mean, doesn't look like she is new Steve anyways

What time is lynch and who's left?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Steve is that you?
    Something about this posting style - folks for example - doesn't sit well with me because Steve used this word a bit.

I am going to cook the dinner now. Anyone else better than me at reading language?

Serious reach there

It's amazing, whenever I try to organise the village, everyone ignores me.

When I post a poem or mess around, every, single, participant quotes the post and replies.

Hello, I shot Doris for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I agree, I particularly don't like the 'craic' in there.

From a search of 'craic' it has been used three times before this post. Eva twice and brendan once. Never by Steve.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Serious reach there

I'm on the fence here - Steve generally didn't post during the day too much I don't think and Eva was here at lunch posting...

Babs / Emily team?

Ugh my god! I actually can't wait to ****in die! Absolutely ****ing painful with you lot

Brens here so he can talk for himself. Your lynching me for literally nothing!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'm on the fence here - Steve generally didn't post during the day too much I don't think and Eva was here at lunch posting...

I was, I wasn't available for 30 mins which I thought would be an hour. Around competition time at 12

Conor WW wrote: »
    From a search of 'craic' it has been used three times before this post. Eva twice and brendan once. Never by Steve.

Facts get in the way of idiotic narratives

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Good stuff

gertrude what was this about?

I was, I wasn't available for 30 mins which I thought would be an hour. Around competition time at 12

Why did we argue yesterday ?

What did Nigel do just before Lynch that you didn't like ?

Derry / Babs / Emily wolves?

Remaining
    Angus
    Gertrude
    Brendan
    Eva?

Who am I missing

Babs / Emily team?

BlaringNervousFurseal-size_restricted.gif

I'm lynching Gertrude.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    This is not Eva talk, Eva never admitted to answering for others even though it drove me mad. .

You were lynching me a few days ago for defending babs! I mean wtf do you actually want from me? I could see why babs was doing what she was doing, I could also see Brendans plan, particularly as he gave me a prize so I posted it.

You've literally not dropped me despite saying once or twice you had. Eventually you have to walk away from an incorrect assessment. I did when you didn't self pres

Derry WW wrote: »
    Steve is that you?
    Something about this posting style - folks for example - doesn't sit well with me because Steve used this word a bit.

I am going to cook the dinner now. Anyone else better than me at reading language?

steve calling out eva as steve?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why did we argue yesterday ?

What did Nigel do just before Lynch that you didn't like ?

I cant remember yesterday, explain? I have had it out with a lot of people

Nigel should have defended himself other than saying I'm a villager, I won prizes. It was the wrong call, it was mad to lynch him but he didn't help himself

Babs last night is much the same, she had a village power and still had 4 people vote for her but here you are still looking at me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    gertrude what was this about?

it was in response to brendan saying he was shooting conor

Derry / Babs / Emily wolves?

Remaining
    Angus
    Gertrude
    Brendan
    Eva?

Who am I missing

Where the feck are you getting that from ? Saying stuff doesnt change anything, why do you think this ?

You know what's interesting is your post count since the changeover. In comparison to your posting before the first T-1000 kill today you have a 10% increase in posting which may not sound like much, but most people are less then half that percentage. You have jumped from 9th out of 14 posters to 1st.

Now you may not be the T-1000 but for some reason you have been extremely active in comparison to the rest of the game.

Who voted for me last night?

doris, jake, angus i think

I cant remember yesterday, explain? I have had it out with a lot of people

Nigel should have defended himself other than saying I'm a villager, I won prizes. It was the wrong call, it was mad to lynch him but he didn't help himself

Babs last night is much the same, she had a village power and still had 4 people vote for her but here you are still looking at me.

Nigel waved the gun around and you called him on it.
    Not particularly loving this threat, unnecessary really! Id rather people respond to points on merit than oh, I have a gun

So you honestly do not remember exactly what kicked off me and you arguing? What do you think Barbara ?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    VOTES....

Vernon WW (5) - Tegan WW, Clodagh WW, Orla WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW

Barbara WW (4) Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW

Jake WW (3) - Derry WW, Steve WW, Mary WW

Steve WW (1) - Eva WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Emily WW

Emily WW (1) - Gabriel WW

Gertrude WW (1) - Conor WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Patrick WW

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW

Attention Players : The Terminator Scan was used. Those votes in Blue were scanned. The result will be given to the player who used the scan. Results will either be Positive or Negative. If positive, a Terminator is present in the blue votes.

There you go babs just Angus left

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW (4) Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW

are you talking to angus?

Advertisement