Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pocket sliding door

• 23-01-2021 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

I have a pocket sliding door which has dropped down and is sliding along the floor. One of the nuts attaching the door to the roller has backed off by the look of things. I can reach it with a long screwdriver (!) but can’t tighten the nut enough.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Looks like its out of the nut on top altogether you will need to get that threaded back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭-K2-

I can’t reach the nut. Any ideas how to remove the door?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

-K2- wrote:
    I can’t reach the nut. Any ideas how to remove the door?

Sorry no but one of mine has dropped aswell so if its any consolation im in the same boat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

The only way to adjust it is to remove either door frame around the ope.
    That'll leave the running wheels exposed and easy to adjust the doors.
    One of the frames should of been left in such a way so they'd be easy to remove . Prob a few screws around the frames or the door stops might have to be removed to expose the screws

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

have you a pic that shows either side of the door .

• Advertisement
Advertisement