Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old would you date?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,835 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    We don't speak of Wibb's sons....

We are all Wibbs' children :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    We are all Wibbs' children :)

Thank you Daddy.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Siksanman

I would have sex with 17 plus but I seem to always have older girlfriends oldest 40 current 35 I'm 26 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The irony of the pitchfork feminist ideology is that there has never been a better time to be a woman in the western world.

Freedom to pursue education and careers, freedom to marry, remain single, have children, access to contraception and abortion to prevent having children, autonomy over own bodies, no longer viewed as the property of a husband if married, the right to have a relationship with a man or woman, the right to own property in our own name, don't have to worry about losing custody of children if separated etc.

The life of women has changed radically in a very short period of time, and whilst I suspect our Sorcha might be pulling our legs, there are people out there who believe this guff. Any man who identifies as a male feminist is unridable and pretending to believe this in the belief it will eventually get him inside a pair of knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Siksanman wrote: »
    I would have sex with 17 plus but I seem to always have older girlfriends oldest 40 current 35 I'm 26 :)

I know its legal but damn, they really are just kids at that age :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

The irony of the pitchfork feminist ideology is that there has never been a better time to be a woman in the western world.

Freedom to pursue education and careers, freedom to marry, remain single, have children, access to contraception and abortion to prevent having children, autonomy over own bodies, no longer viewed as the property of a husband if married, the right to have a relationship with a man or woman, the right to own property in our own name, don't have to worry about losing custody of children if separated etc.

The life of women has changed radically in a very short period of time, and whilst I suspect our Sorcha might be pulling our legs, there are people out there who believe this guff. Any man who identifies as a male feminist is unridable and pretending to believe this in the belief it will eventually get him inside a pair of knickers.

He's probably wearing said pair of knickers himself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

When I was 32 I was involved in a quick, passionate, and slightly volatile relationship with an extremely attractive 51 year old woman. It was sensational at the start - she was extremely passionate, highly intelligent, and the love making was absolutely sensational.

However it quickly became apparent why she had been divorced twice. An extremely volatile woman whose temper outside the bedroom was soon matched by her kinks within it. I didn't want to arrive home some day and find out that one of my beloved cats was boiling in a saucepan on the stove.

The breakup was actually surprisingly easy, and I've since stuck to partners who are 5-10 years younger than me.

She probably had caught the film, being older than you. So it had all the romance and passion at the start.
    Did she roar "Sink the Bismarck!" every time? That could get irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

I'd go balls deep in your ma is that old enough for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

When someone uses the terminology 'womxn', I automatically know we are never going to find any common ground in that discussion, or probably on anything.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    When someone uses the terminology 'womxn', I automatically know we are never going to find any common ground in that discussion, or probably on anything.

I thought that was a typo, but I've just looked it up. Sweet mother of divine Jesus!

• Advertisement

Does "date" imply more than just committing unspeakable acts upon each other?

Yes, apart from 'sinking the Bismarck' and clattering and a few other isms along the way, there is the required door opening and chair fixing and trying to be enthusiastic as they rattle on about their little careers. Women are grand little creatures. Magical beings, capable of shapeshifting from a dishwasher into a midnight nymph. And can be quite intelligent to boot.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Question for Woke Sarah (she/her).

What about a man who holds the door open for you but smacks you on the arse as you're walking through ahead of him?

Is a kind gesture offset but the subsequent behaviour? Or do they balance out?!

Our friend seems to vaporised in a fit of feminist rage, and now we all look like we've been having a random and disjointed conversation.

Fare thee well, sweet womxn.

Our friend seems to vaporised in a fit of feminist rage, and now we all look like we've been having a random and disjointed conversation.

Yep..her posts got deleted.. we're just talking to her ghost now.... Ghostess?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Very strange.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Her feminist rage turned to feminine lust when she read this thread. She grew up. Or old(er). Now we watch for whoever else is not posting and that, my friends, is who she's doing the greasy mudwrestling with now... probably a lad twice her age...

#BRB

Please stop the mansplaining, it's time to stop the toxic masculinity and destroy the patriarchy by smashing it through the glass ceiling.

:p

Please stop the mansplaining, it's time to stop the toxic masculinity and destroy the patriarchy by smashing it through the glass ceiling.

:p

Jesus...I've a raging horn now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Jesus...I've a raging horn now :D

I believe that would be considered a “micro aggression”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

I'm a hetro male...in my 40's.....and attracted to women.
    I'm a dying breed it seems :D

^^ very stranger even.

This is just bizarre. Plain vanilla. I thought normal people were banned from the Internet. AH at least.

Were you hetero all those 40 years though or are you masquerading as a normal vanilla man just to cause outrage here? If you were hetero and remained male all of those years, are you not thoroughly ashamed of yourself??
    For existing, like.

I bow to your superior wit my good man,......woman, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, martian..or any other spirit animal you assign your life force to

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

Antares35 wrote: »
    A person who menstruates, who wait, what?

Christ, my daughter's only a wee one and I'm already wondering how the hell I'm going to teach her about all this new fangled stuff that I barely get my head around myself. There'll be no room left inside her poor head for useful stuff :D

Teach her what is normal to you ( man + woman +children = family ) and dont let her on social media !! Thats the real pollutant of the minds of our youth......

I think the use of 'smashing' that glass ceiling did it..some lads would get up on the crack of a door. And now they've set their sights on the bleedin ceiling!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ghxst surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Ghxst, naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Ghxst surely.

Ah you got in before me! :D

Antares35 wrote: »
    Ah you got in before me! :D

You're a victim of male privilege.

If she deleted them herself then she may well be real. That's a scary thought.

• Advertisement

Where's Sorcha gone?

It was refreshing to see someone standing up to the #WOKERADICALLIBERALCOMMUNIST mob.

Advertisement