Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny driving test routes

• 24-01-2021 5:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the routes for the driving test. My son is booked to do it and I want him to practice them. He is not allowed to get an instructor until he has a date for the test as it's not essential.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

toe_knee wrote: »
    Anyone know the routes for the driving test. My son is booked to do it and I want him to practice them. He is not allowed to get an instructor until he has a date for the test as it's not essential.

One route:
    Turn right out of the test centre.
    3 point turn at Kieran’s cemetery.
    Head back towards Eurospar, right at the roundabout, left, then left at the roundabout, drive past the driving range.
    Turn right onto the comer road at Meadow Way.
    Drive out to Auburn Drive/Glendine Heights. Hill start in Glendine. Then turn right and drive past the golf club. Reverse around the corner past the golf club, then drive back to the test centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Thanks, that's very helpful. One route we can practice anyway.

Advertisement