Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Game Recommendations

Options
  • 24-01-2021 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a PS4 gathering dust and looking to get back into it over lockdown. With the PS5 out I'm expecting to be able to pick up games cheapish. Last game I properly paid was RDR 2. What games would you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

If you can get PS Now it's a good deal. Prey a very good game that got lost in the shuffle. All the Bioshock's remastered is on it at the minute. Spiderman should be cheap now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

As a recent convert from Xbox I've played part of God of War and quite enjoyed it but Horizon: Zero Dawn is the one I've found most time for. Some things in that I've not experienced in other games and an interesting world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

The last of us remastered

Horizon zero dawn complete edition

Uncharted: the Nathan drake collection

Uncharted 4

God of war

All of the above are top tier, skip Uncharted 1 tho!

Alien Isolation - terrifying FPS, set in alien universe, you can pick it up cheaply

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Yes alien isolation really good , you really feel the fear of trying to hide
    Until dawn also really good and different,
    The Witcher 3 should be cheap and favourite PS4 game.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Similar query to OP. Just got a second hand PS4, mainly playing on nintendo systems and PC for last 15 years. Any platform specific recommendations? Played the Bioshocks, etc. elsewhere but what's specifically good on this? Any of the Bethesda stuff? Also, any stuff unique on this platform that's good for 10-12 year olds; my kids are big gamers but we know f all about PS games in the last few years

• Advertisement
Advertisement