Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alibaba diggers

• 24-01-2021 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60767857058/FREE-SHIPPING-mini-digger-CE-EPA.html?spm=a2706.7835515.0.0.267c58aanQpUI8&__detailProductImg=//s.alicdn.com/@sc01/kf/H062482fc305d449c81f7431ec6461490d.jpg_220x220.jpg

I've been asked by father what about these diggers that are for sale on alibaba for 2k to 4k. Seem a lot of digger for the money. I know if it's too good to be true, then it usually is.

So what is the deal with these? What am I missing out? It is a one set purchase so not a bulk buy.
    I get that they won't be of the standard of the big brands and may be closer to being a disposable machine. But, if you have a bit of work then they might do a job.
    However, he's not the first to see these things so what is the issue importing them for a small home /farmer use?

I know prole will say a second hand named brand will be a better buy and tbh I don't disagree, but I'm just fully interested in the cost of these diggers from alibaba. Is there huge import taxes on them or what makes no-one but then?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭The Nutty M

It has this line in there which makes me think its a part payment

F.30% advance payment for production starting,the balance after the customer's confirmation by videos and pictures

Advertisement