Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Only have the one VPN

If any other suggestions let me know so many out there and only use it for this and bbc i player

Try Windscribe. On their freebie version you get 50 gigs a month. Works with their free instanbul server.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Kolido wrote: »
    Without derailing this fine thread too much, just a couple of questions on DAZN for those who have it.

Do the PL games have in studio half time analysis, even if its just for the bigger games?
    Does the surfshark pvn, I believe this the one some folk were using for Canada, work also for other countries like Germany, Japan for example. Seems the sports carried are quite different from region to region.

Yeah there's studio coverage on dazn, it's English world feed/studio coverage, with guys off BBC & BT. Not sure if it's on all games though.
    Haven't actually got it but seen streams from it, they're quite strict on vpns, signup apparently

Yeah big differences by country, there's a good guide on dazns wiki page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Not much point, if any, using this to watch when you've already got good IPTV.

Parents use my iptv sometimes also and just want to have back up if it fails

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Not much point, if any, using this to watch when you've already got good IPTV.

I have loads of iptv subs use this as it's more reliable on crap internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

So what VPN do people recommend for this? Thinking of getting it for my dad but dont want any heartache with it ��. He will be using a chromecast

• Advertisement

So what VPN do people recommend for this? Thinking of getting it for my dad but dont want any heartache with it ��. He will be using a chromecast

Surfshark works fine for me so far.

Also you'd be better off with firestick probably . Firestick can run vpn app on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,150 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I have getflix, it works, I can't complain at the current price

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭EnzoScifo

as said previously, the Turkish server on keepsolid is probably getting a battering during matches at the moment.

They are usually pretty good at seeing demand and adding servers/increasing capacity. Hopefully that will come soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Wouldn't recommend using chromecast. Will be tricky to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭wildrover444

Just watching Liverpool match on firestick with keep solid. All good so far. No buffering or pixelation. Although I did have to bring my firestick display setting down to its lowest. Otherwise its a bit stuttery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Just watching Liverpool match on firestick with keep solid. All good so far. No buffering or pixelation. Although I did have to bring my firestick display setting down to its lowest. Otherwise its a bit stuttery.

So far today had been going fine for me as well the other night the Liverpool match was unwatchable on keep solid.
    Great bargain if keep solid can keep it stable in the future

I spoke too soon. Second half of match is going back and forth between kinda blurry and clear.

And now liverpool match buffering. So had to turn off. That changed quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

I spoke too soon. Second half of match is going back and forth between kinda blurry and clear.

the picture is rock-solid HD since I signed up last week over surf shark. If there are issues it is your VPN, not Ssports causing the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

clevtrev wrote: »
    the picture is rock-solid HD since I signed up last week over surf shark. If there are issues it is your VPN, not Ssports causing the problem.

Yeah I moved away from keepsolid have had no issues since

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭oodles19

Been watching the Liverpool game without a blip via CyberGhost, and I only have reasonable broadband here, no fibre. It must be down to the VPN then?

clevtrev wrote: »

Fair enough. Vpn could be getting throttled.

What device are ye watching it on that are having stable connection. I changed to windscribe on firestick and still blurry on and off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

My picture is flawless all week.

I'm using firestick and VYRVPN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

I'm firestick too and windscribe and have had no issues at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Use Nord vpn, it has an option for a thing called split tunneling in the settings. Turn it on for the Google home app and then you can watch on Chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dec_clon

Any offers or deals should be grabbed with both hands !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JohnOne21

I signed up on Friday. €20 for the year. All premier league, bundesliga and la liga games. English commentary all games. I used NordVPN and had no issues all weekend. I use a firestick and an ancient hd tv.

Next time il get to use it as a liverpool fan is probably the Liverpool Brighton game so will see how goes then.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

steviebg wrote: »
    Use Nord vpn, it has an option for a thing called split tunneling in the settings. Turn it on for the Google home app and then you can watch on Chromecast.

Cheers, any good deals for nord?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Raoul

JohnOne21 wrote: »
    I signed up on Friday. €20 for the year. All premier league, bundesliga and la liga games. English commentary all games. I used NordVPN and had no issues all weekend. I use a firestick and an ancient hd tv.

I don't think it has all the games?

According to the faq on website it can only broadcast 6 things at once.

I don't think it had the West brom vs Fulham or Palace vs Wolves games on Saturday but every other one was shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Cheers, any good deals for nord?

The best I've seen is70%off the 2 year sub, surfshark is supposed to do the same thing and is cheaper than Nord.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

surfshark is currently 50 quid for 2 years with a 30 day money back, thinking of getting this myself, at least to try out. Keepsolid is pretty bad for streaming I've noticed, works fine with Netflix which is all I've used it for up until now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭w4ntedman

Kolido wrote: »
    surfshark is currently 50 quid for 2 years with a 30 day money back, thinking of getting this myself, at least to try out. Keepsolid is pretty bad for streaming I've noticed, works fine with Netflix which is all I've used it for up until now.

Currently topcashback giving an extra saving if you buy it through them.
    Wait a few months for it but might as well get the rebate if you are buying anyway.

Advertisement