Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Anyone know what to do if you want to go from monthly to annual? I've found fia rallycross with eng commentary, very entertaining. Seems worth signing up for the year, nice saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I just cancelled through google play will sign up for yearly when runs out. Doesn't seem to be a way to switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

TheDriver wrote: »
    Can I suggest that everyone on keepsolid submits a ticket stating that turkey server isn't great compared to other VPNs when watching a soccer match. If enough of us send them the right message, they might do something about it.

Good idea, I've done that now,will see if the respond, the Villa game has been perfect so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Can I suggest that everyone on keepsolid submits a ticket stating that turkey server isn't great compared to other VPNs when watching a soccer match. If enough of us send them the right message, they might do something about it.
    I did and they responded quickly just a generic type response though:o

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

bromley52 wrote: »
    I'm using the Getflix VPN and the quality is great on a firestick.

Do you have a download link for this, one I tired was dead.

I had setup Getflix account before and just realised its a lifetime one so what to give it a go
    Thanks

Edit: Sorted it but not as good as Keepsolid, also have some screen res/layout issues with app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭NotVeryHappy

loyatemu wrote: »
    I've watched a couple of matches now via SmartDNSProxy (the DNS option rather than the VPN) - flawless, no buffering or pixellation. SDP just took their annual sub from my card, €15; can't say fairer than that (works perfectly for the iPlayer as well - watch "The Serpent'' if you have access, it's brilliant!)

Curious how this works. I thought for smart dns services the had to support them. How does the smart dns now to go via Turkey?

That's 2 games I've watched today so far and surprisingly flawless with keepsolid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Watched it on pc as TV was taken up by kids TV.

Logged in via browser using Surfshark. No buffering during match

I think Arsenal did more buffering..

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭wildrover444

Will find out tomorrow with Liverpool man City match How that runs since its a big match.

Got same generic reply from keepsolid. But it may make them aware they need to beef up Turkey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭KnicksInSix

Has been perfect today with Surfshark. Great bargain OP.

That's 2 games I've watched today so far and surprisingly flawless with keepsolid

I had some issues with the West Ham game, it froze twice in a couple minutes which meant it ended up about 2 1/2 minutes behind

Irish Kev wrote: »
    I had some issues with the West Ham game, it froze twice in a couple minutes which meant it ended up about 2 1/2 minutes behind

West ham game was perfect for me on keepsolid, 3 in a row now today , best 2 euro I ever spent ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭wildrover444

Tried using it again for Liverpool man City match on my laptop with surfshark. Was perfect for 30 minutes then buffering and stopping so had to turn it off. Pity could be a good service or else it's only good for smaller matches where u might not have as many people watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Tried using it again for Liverpool man City match on my laptop with surfshark. Was perfect for 30 minutes then buffering and stopping so had to turn it off. Pity could be a good service or else it's only good for smaller matches where u might not have as many people watching.

I am watching the Liverpool match with Surf Shark on my firestick and it's been perfect so far, pity the match hasn't been as good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Using windscribe, start the football, turn off windscribe and full screen the game, seamless streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Absolutely flawless here as well for that match. All these complaints about buffering are just about VPNs, the service is A1.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭KnicksInSix

Using Surfshark too and have had no problems at all during the match, just a pity it's rubbish! :)

Anyone know how to turn off notifications on android app keep getting them during the day and annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Does it work with smartdnsproxy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,918 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Does it work with smartdnsproxy?

Yes, perfectly with the DNS service.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 joc10

I have followed your instructions for my ipad. I can get into the feed but I can't see an option for Airplay...am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Uhar14

Anyone know how to turn off notifications on android app keep getting them during the day and annoying

There is 2 easy ways

go to the app, press and hold it, and a pop up will come up saying uninstall, app info and edit. Open app info(it could also be a logo of an i with a circle around it) . In here you'll see notifications marked as allowed, open that and put the slider to off on the right hand side.

Alternatively, you can press and hold the notification and a slider will appear on the top right switch that to off and they'll be gone!

You can do the same for any app that annoys you btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

cheers, should have added the phones are Iphones. Would emulator work once I have VPN running?

I had same problem.

Posted how I managed to resolve in a previous post by using Bluestacks.

Post #214

Uhar14 wrote: »
    There is 2 easy ways

go to the app, press and hold it, and a pop up will come up saying uninstall, app info and edit. Open app info(it could also be a logo of an i with a circle around it) . In here you'll see notifications marked as allowed, open that and put the slider to off on the right hand side.

Alternatively, you can press and hold the notification and a slider will appear on the top right switch that to off and they'll be gone!

You can do the same for any app that annoys you btw!

Cheers

Turned off notifications by second method

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Spn744

joc10 wrote: »
    I have followed your instructions for my ipad. I can get into the feed but I can't see an option for Airplay...am I missing something?

Do you have an airplay device? (Apple TV or certified airplay device) you need to be full screen on the phone to see this option.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Do you have a download link for this, one I tired was dead.

I had setup Getflix account before and just realised its a lifetime one so what to give it a go
    Thanks

Edit: Sorted it but not as good as Keepsolid, also have some screen res/layout issues with app

I downloaded getflix VPN to my android phone and then used "apps2fire" to send it to the fire stick

I downloaded getflix VPN to my android phone and then used "apps2fire" to send it to the fire stick

I got the apk and used the apps2fire" to send it to the fire stick but the layout seems a bit off. I took that as normal as its not built for fire

I got the apk and used the apps2fire" to send it to the fire stick but the layout seems a bit off. I took that as normal as its not built for fire

It looks perfect on my firestick, as if it was a firestick app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

It looks perfect on my firestick, as if it was a firestick app.

Do you use mouse toggle for this app on the firestick

Advertisement