Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,497 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Benzino wrote: »
    Thanks. I did cancel but the only option I have is to resubscribe to the same subscription. Guess I need to wait for it to end before I can choose annual subscription.
    I assume when you cancel that the remaining time still stands?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

TheDriver wrote: »
    I assume when you cancel that the remaining time still stands?

Yeah, I can still use it. Just need to wait for it to lapse and choose the annual option next time.

I see that Trendyol have an agreement with them too, you can buy the year https://www.trendyol.com/sr?q=s%20sport%20plus&qt=s%20sport%20plus&st=ssport&os=1

Further details https://www.ssportplus.com/trendyol-kampanyasi/
    Seems you do NOT need to enter any card details on ssports website which was the stumbling point.

Works out at 20% off at 128 TL which is €15 at moment. Works out at €1.25 a month. It says you can use the code received once you do not have an active membership.
    This might also be a solution for those of you who are having play store issues.
    This is as of yet untested, I'll add it to the OP if anyone confirms it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Sorry folks I’m trying to give this a go but falling at the first hurdle! Can someone recommend a vpn that works on this please? And do I need to have a Turkish address?

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Sorry folks I’m trying to give this a go but falling at the first hurdle! Can someone recommend a vpn that works on this please? And do I need to have a Turkish address?
    Get vpnunlimited, there's a thread where you can get it cheap on stacksocial, prob 15-20euro. We all live at the Irish embassy generally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭SteM

Vyprvpn, express vpn, nordvpn & keepsolid vpn all confirmed as working.

You don't need a Turkish address.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

SteM wrote: »

SurfShark working perfectly here also, cast from my tablet to my TV.
    Brilliant deal.

Cheers and do I install the vpn on the firestick?

Fann Linn wrote: »
    SurfShark working perfectly here also, cast from my tablet to my TV.
    Brilliant deal.

Google Chromecast device

Cheers and do I install the vpn on the firestick?

If you are using the firestick, then yes, it must be installed and running when watching ssportsplus. You also need to use a VPN when signing up on your phone/tablet (not the firestick).

• Advertisement

If you are using the firestick, then yes, it must be installed and running when watching ssportsplus. You also need to use a VPN when signing up on your phone/tablet (not the firestick).

Ok cheers I just remembered I have a keepsolid vpn I got for free on another bargain alert

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Also works with windscribe for me.

The app has an update, no idea what the update is but works fine and looks the same.

Ok so I tried the normal payment method using revolut and I’m getting an error, what is the google pay subscription method mentioned in the op?

Ok so I tried the normal payment method using revolut and I’m getting an error, what is the google pay subscription method mentioned in the op?

Read the OP, follow the instructions and you'll avoid the errors

I went in initially like you and it wouldn't work either. Following the OPs instructions I then went through the apk link which in effect brought me to the Turkish version of Google Play store and I just downloaded the ss+ app and purchased it from there.

I went in initially like you and it wouldn't work either. Following the OPs instructions I then went through the apk link which in effect brought me to the Turkish version of Google Play store and I just downloaded the ss+ app and purchased it from there.

So I’m using an iPhone which is probably useless so? Do I need to do it through the laptop?

So I’m using an iPhone which is probably useless so? Do I need to do it through the laptop?

Sorry, I'm new to this myself and know nothing about iPhones. I have it on an old Samsung tablet which I had plus my phone.

Sorry, I'm new to this myself and know nothing about iPhones. I have it on an old Samsung tablet which I had plus my phone.

I just borrowed an android phone so will try that now

I just borrowed an android phone so will try that now

You'll be making payment using whatever axcount is setup on that phone. Note it's a recurring payment via Google play.
    You could try the voucher method, month is only 2 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭w4ntedman

You'll be making payment using whatever axcount is setup on that phone. Note it's a recurring payment via Google play.
    You could try the voucher method, month is only 2 euro.

You can flick between Google play accounts you don't have to pay with the one logged in when you borrow it.
    Set up an account subscribe using it and switch back

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭bossdrum

I see that Trendyol have an agreement with them too, you can buy the year https://www.trendyol.com/sr?q=s%20sport%20plus&qt=s%20sport%20plus&st=ssport&os=1

Further details https://www.ssportplus.com/trendyol-kampanyasi/
    Seems you do NOT need to enter any card details on ssports website which was the stumbling point.

Works out at 20% off at 128 TL which is €15 at moment. Works out at €1.25 a month. It says you can use the code received once you do not have an active membership.
    This might also be a solution for those of you who are having play store issues.
    This is as of yet untested, I'll add it to the OP if anyone confirms it works.

It seems you need a Turkish mobile number and address for the Trendyol site so probably makes that too difficult. The mobile number being the most difficult.

I’m getting this message when I try click on the monthly package

Any ideas please?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Any ideas please?

Operation could not be completed. Please try again later.

You can use google translate

bossdrum wrote: »
    It seems you need a Turkish mobile number and address for the Trendyol site so probably makes that too difficult. The mobile number being the most difficult.

I thought you could throw anything into the delivery number but you can leave mobile blank in acc info. It says voucher will be emailed.

J2CVC wrote: »
    Operation could not be completed. Please try again later.

You can use google translate

Yeah sorry I translated it but not sure why I’m getting that message, when I try select the package I get that message, do I need to wait till my payment card is confirmed maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Yeah sorry I translated it but not sure why I’m getting that message, when I try select the package I get that message, do I need to wait till my payment card is confirmed maybe?

Make sure the VPN is connected before you open the app.

JPA wrote: »
    Make sure the VPN is connected before you open the app.

Yep it’s on and connected to turkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 the mahogeny gaspipe

I have the same problem. I have a credit card on google pay, would that be causing the problem

Advertisement