Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,081 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry if this has been covered before but there's an awful lot of posts to go through. I tried setting this up now but here is the problems that I encountered. Any advice or help is appreciated, I'm not too tech savvy.

I connected to Turkey through the VPN I'm using on my firestick, but the internet connection just went off for a while before coming back on again. It was off for the fire stick only, every other device was still connected. I downloaded the app on the fire stick and connected again to Turkey and the app tells me that I cannot access it because there's no connection. Closing that, I notice that the internet on the fire stick is gone off again and only seems to happen when I use the VPN. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to solve this?

Edit: Got a bit further and was making an account for the app on the website. It came to the part where I have to pay for either a monthly or annual subscription, I've tried both an AIB bank card and an Avantcard credit card but neither seems to be working for it. What method would work best to paying for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

This is breaking my balls.
    I've downloaded the keep solid vpn, set to Turkey. Downloaded the sports plus app. Set up an account. Clicked on a padlocked game, selected the annual sub. Google play box appears, can see my card on the list of payment options Google pay, click on it and enter me password. Then get an error.
    Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Panthro wrote: »
    I've downloaded the keep solid vpn, set to Turkey. Downloaded the sports plus app. Set up an account. Clicked on a padlocked game, selected the annual sub. Google play box appears, can see my card on the list of payment options Google pay, click on it and enter me password. Then get an error.
    Wtf?

Sounds like a google pay/play issue. Try a different google account?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Wtf?

Try clearing the cache & data ( in the app settings ) from the Play Store app and try again...

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Spn744

Slightly off topic but won’t continue in thread if answered. Does anyone know a champions league/Europa League equivalent of SSport? What I need the most is a catch up feature with the full game accessible on repeat like SSport (I can watch live on saorview but don’t have a recording function) CBS all access was mentioned previously on this thread but I signed up and the picture goes blank and doesn’t play, they seem to notice a VPN connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Del007

Just wondering is it possible to put this on an iPad. I have an old iPad that I'd like to put the app on.

I have it working perfectly on the firestick.

Thanks

Del007 wrote: »
    Just wondering is it possible to put this on an iPad. I have an old iPad that I'd like to put the app on.

Thanks

Yes but unless you change your App Store to turkish you will have to view through the safari browser on your iPad - https://app.ssportplus.com/login

You need to be connected to a VPN before log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

This is the best bargain of all time. Massive thanks @TheDriver.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Del007 wrote: »

Thanks

I just use it on Safari, works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I just got a survey (2 Questions)to complete for Keep Solid

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWIauTVJOk6ugebXJycubYiprhK--0_9Ox-8CIxZ_oNFBSqg/viewform

I've anyone wants to offer feedback, I added a comment about their Turkish Server capacity, (got the message again yesterday evening)

• Advertisement

Wtf?

Update on this. Tried everything nothing worked.
    Got on to Google this morning and they looked into it. Tried it just now and it worked.
    Wahhay!

Got on to Google this morning and they looked into it. Tried it just now and it worked.
    Wahhay!
    Sounded like a Google issue. Enjoy.....

Yup, well done Driver.
    Great bargain by the way, I'd say the gang at SSports+ are wondering why the sudden influx!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Yup, well done Driver.
    Great bargain by the way, I'd say the gang at SSports+ are wondering why the sudden influx!

Doubt the gang at SSports+ are wondering why the sudden influx , 85 Million People live in Turkey !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Wahhay!

What did you say to google?

Said I've tried to pay for an aul subscription and Google pay is not letting me.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

Said I've tried to pay for an aul subscription and Google pay is not letting me.

Go to orignal post on first page, its google play

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Random Bloke

Not a techie person so apologies if this is a silly question... This deal sounds fab (thanks OP) and am trying to install on a macbook.
    I have set up the keepsolid vpn and set it to Turkey. I have clicked on the link on the OP to download the app, but am getting error message “There is no application set to open the document”. Any help in getting past this problem would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

Not a techie person so apologies if this is a silly question... This deal sounds fab (thanks OP) and am trying to install on a macbook.
    I have set up the keepsolid vpn and set it to Turkey. I have clicked on the link on the OP to download the app, but am getting error message “There is no application set to open the document”. Any help in getting past this problem would be appreciated.

Download Bluestacks so you can put S Sport Plus apk on the mac?
    Look back through the early pages & i'd say there is help.

Have you downloaded the apk for Android by mistake thinking it would work on MacBook? There isn’t an app for mac as far as I’m aware and the only way to download on iOS (iPhone & iPad) is to change your App Store to Turkey.

You need to elaborate where you are getting an error message is it on the payment page or have you not got that far?

• Advertisement

Batesout wrote: »
    Download Bluestacks so you can put S Sport Plus apk on the mac?
    Look back through the early pages & i'd say there is help.

Following up to my reply as this user has said you can install an android emulator for Mac but as you are not tech savvy (as you have stated) this could get complicated.

Do you have a friend or family member who has an android device you can borrow whilst you sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Random Bloke

Spn744 wrote: »
    Following up to my reply as this user has said you can install an android emulator for Mac but as you are not tech savvy (as you have stated) this could get complicated.

Do you have a friend or family member who has an android device you can borrow whilst you sign up?

Thanks for the advice. I will pick up a fire stick and use that; it looks fairly straightforward (fingers crossed). That will also make it easier to connect to my projector too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

1st month finished today, now signed up for the year. €18.75 it worked out at.

Lucas Hood wrote: »

How much in dollars was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭bossdrum

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Hopefully they have the premier league rights for next year or you might be stuck watching Euroleague basketball instead;)

bossdrum wrote: »
    Hopefully they have the premier league rights for next year or you might be stuck watching Euroleague basketball instead;)

the NBA is great on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My first month will be up shortly, I'm thinking of trying DAZN for a month. Little more expensive overall but I believe they have more content that I'd be interested in.

Kolido wrote: »
    My first month will be up shortly, I'm thinking of trying DAZN for a month. Little more expensive overall but I believe they have more content that I'd be interested in.

Dazn sounds an absolute pain to get working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

TheDriver wrote: »
    How much in dollars was it?

$22.78

• Advertisement

On a side note, is Dazn like Netflix in that content depends on the country it thinks you're in? What's the cheapest one to sign up to?

Advertisement