Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

bromley52 wrote: »
    What do you mean holding off? It's €1.50/month. Even the selection of movies is worth that.

Movies? What movies?? All I can see on the app is sports

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Movies? What movies?? All I can see on the app is sports

Scroll down to the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dixon

Spn744 wrote: »
    Have you selected English commentary before you start to cast to your chromecast?

Yeah, I do have it streaming grand with English commentary on the phone, then I'll cast it to something (Shield or a Nest Hub Max) and it'll come up about 30 seconds behind and in Turkish with no way to change it, either on the device or the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Why don't you just install the app on the shield? You'd need the VPN on there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dixon

biebiebie wrote: »
    Why don't you just install the app on the shield? You'd need the VPN on there too.

Definitely a workaround, cheers, but trying to avoid using the VPN at all as it only adds a point of failure\performance troubleshooting

With the casting I just need to start the stream, cast and then can disconnect the VPN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Newtown90 wrote: »
    Not to side track the thread but any idea how one can pay? works out at just over €3 for the year if you get success.

Edit - got sorted. Great shout thanks

How did you get this working for Discovery+ India?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

reni10 wrote: »
    How did you get this working for Discovery+ India?

Downloaded the app, used a VPN, setup an account and paid via Google Pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Thanks I was trying on the website and got it now on the Android app.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Chefjom

Anyone know a way off getting it on an actual android tv. Not in playstore....

Chefjom wrote: »
    Anyone know a way off getting it on an actual android tv. Not in playstore....

App link is in first post.

Sideload it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭NellyMcD

Mav11 wrote: »
    Anybody know if the UFC was shown live on it last night? Plenty of UFC bumpf on the site, but couldn't find a live stream. Am I missing a trick????

Just watched it back. Scroll right down to UFC, past the first UFC mention, it's there. I presume it was shown live?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Chefjom

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    App link is in first post.

Sideload it.

Thanks, got it!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Can I ask what VPN you used for discovery, I had it working last night with keepsolid vpn but won't connect this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭w4ntedman

Can I ask what VPN you used for discovery, I had it working last night with keepsolid vpn but won't connect this morning

Keepsolid working ok for me. Hotstar server

w4ntedman wrote: »
    Keepsolid working ok for me. Hotstar server

Lovely thanks, was using wrong server so

This is the best bargain that has ever been on this site.

One of the few that wasn't up somewhere else before here. I stumbled across them when searching for places to watch conor mcgregor's last fight and posted about it in firestick thread in android forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

One of the few that wasn't up somewhere else before here. I stumbled across them when searching for places to watch conor mcgregor's last fight and posted about it in firestick thread in android forum.

In fairness. I only copied it onto this forum. I haven't read much about this app elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Spn744

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058167358

My new post on how to get DAZN for €1.99 per month with premier league, champions league and other sports with a Canadian VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Can anyone check if they are showing the f1 preseason testing and if so is available in English?

Many thanks
    Omt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Its a savage bargain alright, but I dont think any bargain on here now or in the future will ever top the free stellar/lumens BA that was posted a few years back.

That 'bargain' resulted in me receiving around €4,000 euro in cash for absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

Can you get Pro14 games on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chrismcc409

Edit sorry no you can't, I was on the wrong thread

Can anyone check if they are showing the f1 preseason testing and if so is available in English?

Many thanks
    Omt

It wasn't on the schedule for today.

They're showing a replay of british gp last year now but it's in turkish.

F1.tv may be a good option if you're into you're f1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭One More Toy

It wasn't on the schedule for today.

They're showing a replay of british gp last year now but it's in turkish.

F1.tv may be a good option if you're into you're f1.

I have a sky go login and eye pee TV but was just curious thanks for looking

You can on the DAZN app. There is another thread for that

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Does anyone know if it's possible to get this working on an LG TV that uses WebOS?

I have KeepSolid VPN, which by the looks of posts here won't let me cast it to the TV.

Haven't signed up to this yet but very tempted to give it a trial.

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get this working on an LG TV that uses WebOS?

I have KeepSolid VPN, which by the looks of posts here won't let me cast it to the TV.

I couldn’t figure out how to cast it to my LG tv from my iPhone, just used my firestick instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

For love nor money I can’t get the keepsolid dns to work, even on my phone ....

Apparently you might need to block 8.8.8.8 which I don’t see how I can with the VF Gigabox. I’d love to setup let’s say WiFi config with Turkish dns and Ethernet for everything else, can swap between when watching the ssport app

Advertisement