Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭NotVeryHappy

Stopped working using SmartDNSProxy today for me too. Same error

Back working now

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭bossdrum

Back working now

What smartdnsproxy setting are you using if you don't mind?
    Mine is blocked now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Mine is blocked too "Origin IP is blocked". Was using surfshark VPN from the phone and worked perfectly any other time. If anyone knows a workaround it would be great as two good matches on this afternoon!

bossdrum wrote: »
    Mine is blocked now.

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭bossdrum

Thanks I have a subscription to that already.
    It was which channels/countries you had as your settings on that site which unblocked S Sport Plus as I can't see a Turkey option.

• Advertisement

Thanks I have a subscription to that already.
    It was which channels/countries you had as your settings on that site which unblocked S Sport Plus as I can't see a Turkey option.

Yeah it's not listed as supported but it does work. Other than Netflix turned off everything else is default settings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

What ever the issue was with surfshark on the computer and the site seems to have been resolved.. I can now switch between games within surfshark and not use Winscribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I see in the schedule that this great app also has live coverage of The Masters from Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Ohmeha wrote: »
    I see in the schedule that this great app also has live coverage of The Masters from Thursday

Yahoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Ohmeha wrote: »

Spotted that. Didn't think golf was on their radar. Seems like they're doing aggressive additions to their schedule.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

What ever the issue was with surfshark on the computer and the site seems to have been resolved.. I can now switch between games within surfshark and not use Winscribe.

Happy days, mine is back now too and working perfectly for Liverpool V Arsenal. I wonder what caused the vpn to not work for a while? Hopefully a one off..

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Anyone getting sporadic freezing/buffering lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Anyone getting sporadic freezing/buffering lately?

None at all here watching Ars v Liverpool via surf shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Have Surfshark too. Could just be my broadband!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭clank182

Mine is blocked now.

I'm using smartdnsproxy.com. When I try to log into S Sport Plus it says "Origin IP is blocked" was working fine the last few weeks only stopped working today.

Im using the new "chromecast with google tv" the one with the remote but this fix should work with any android box/phone or side loading with a fire stick.

I don't have the smart dns set on my router or my android stick. I use an app called "smart DNS client" for android TV or an app called "DNS changer" on my android phone. There's app will turn on and off your smart dns.

Then you need the Smart DNS Proxy VPN app.

Sign in and set up both apps.

1. So to start have all apps turned off.

2. Go into the Smart DNS Proxy VPN app and select
    turkey and turn it on.

3. Go into the S Sport plus app and log in and find what you want to watch.

4. Press the home button and go to the "smart dns client" app/ "DNS changer" app and turn on your smart dns.

5. Go Back into the s sport plus and and select that you want to watch.

Been watching Premier league all day with no buffering so hopefully it keeps working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

TheDriver wrote: »
    Spotted that. Didn't think golf was on their radar. Seems like they're doing aggressive additions to their schedule.

Lets hope it's in english!

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Lets hope it's in english!

After the F1, I realised big live events have great audio commentary elsewhere and in the case of F1, may be better. This provides a solid video feed which is main thing and at this price, can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Thorine

Excellent app. Back working well on phone and firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

I have to say I was very impressed with this yesterday, worked great on my fire cube but couldn't get it to work at all on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

ooter wrote: »
    I have to say I was very impressed with this yesterday, worked great on my fire cube but couldn't get it to work at all on my phone.

It has worked flawlessly for me on phone or firestick since installed

• Advertisement

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    It has worked flawlessly for me on phone or firestick since installed

Would you mind me asking what vpn you're using?
    I'm using pure vpn and the app was loading fine on Friday when I was registering but any time over the weekend that I tried to use it for the football I couldn't get the app to load at all on my phone, through mobile data or wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

ooter wrote: »
    Would you mind me asking what vpn you're using?
    I'm using pure vpn and the app was loading fine on Friday when I was registering but any time over the weekend that I tried to use it for the football I couldn't get the app to load at all on my phone, through mobile data or wifi.

I am using Pure VPN and it hasn't let me down yet.

Batesout wrote: »
    I am using Pure VPN and it hasn't let me down yet.

I'm obviously doing something wrong on the phone cos it's working fine on the fire cube.
    Actually just tried it there and the app is working fine on my phone now, was working Friday evening also. I'd say the app is way busier at weekends when the PL is on because from the chelsea game Saturday morning right up to the man u game last night the app wouldn't load in my phone.

I’m using keepsolid vpn which is also called vpn unlimited. Works great for this but dosnt work for the DAZN app

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Is Wrestlemania planned to be shown on this?

Think that’s on the comedy channel!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭willah

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

willah wrote: »
    Yes

Is it ? I haven't seen it on schedule.

They generally just show raw and smackdown not ppvs.

I note the addition of extreme off road, le man's 24 hour and few other motor events. And as mentioned already, golf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Is it ? I haven't seen it on schedule.

They generally just show raw and smackdown not ppvs.

Did they not show the last few PPVs?? I thought i watched a few live???

You can watch them all back anyway Pretty sure they are all in turkish though.

Advertisement