Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I've been using this service for several months with VYR VPN but tonight it states ip in wrong region

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭112143

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I've been using this service for several months with VYR VPN but tonight it states ip in wrong region

When that happens to me I disconnect and reconnect, it's worked every time, I receive a different IP address.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I've just noticed that Formula 1 FP3 can be watched with no commentary on the SSport 2 channel. Infinitely better than having yer man yapping away in Turkish. Hopefully it's the same for the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭A Law

Are the films on this new or have I just not spotted them before? Found the ESPN 30 for 30 as well which are well regarded documentaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭bromley52

A Law wrote: »
    Are the films on this new or have I just not spotted them before? Found the ESPN 30 for 30 as well which are well regarded documentaries.

The film's have been there since at least this thread starting. Most of the 30 for 30 are in Turkish though.
    Btw Disney+ Star have the 30 for 30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Craig_David

Anyone using SurfShark and notice that there doesnt seem to be an option to select Turkey anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Anyone using SurfShark and notice that there doesnt seem to be an option to select Turkey anymore?

Same here

use Cyprus that works also.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Craig_David

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Same here

use Cyprus that works also.

thanks alot.
    Looks like they are onto us!
    I wonder how long the Cyprus option will be around!

thanks alot.

I don't think anyone is on to anyone. Surfshark don't care what you do.

It's down temporarily

https://twitter.com/surfshark/status/1388597692734005252?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

thanks alot.

It's a surfshark issue. VPN unlimited working fine today. Tho I did have a odd lowering of resolution every now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I don't think anyone is on to anyone. Surfshark don't care what you do.

It's down temporarily

https://twitter.com/surfshark/status/1388597692734005252?s=19

Yeah, I was having problems connecting via Turkey earlier today to watch the CP vs Man city match. Sorted with the Cyprus option, but hopefully Surfshark are sorting the issues with the Turkish server.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Turkish server no longer available on Surfshark using Cyprus no issues so far

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Turkish server no longer available on Surfshark using Cyprus no issues so far

It's under maintenance according to chat.

I couldn't get my vpnunlimited to fire up for F1, had to use seed4me backup account which in fairness works perfectly.have a free account til 2027.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,918 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Why is the United-Liverpool match not listed?
    F1 is working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

loyatemu wrote: »
    Why is the United-Liverpool match not listed?
    F1 is working fine.

It's currently on hold, possibly called off, I'd say it will show once it's available, probably 15 mins before kickoff time announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,918 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

It's currently on hold, possibly called off, I'd say it will show once it's available, probably 15 mins before kickoff time announced.

Fair enough, should have checked the news!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

loyatemu wrote: »
    Fair enough, should have checked the news!
    Game postponed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

2nd months payment confirmed as gone through, just got the alert, happy days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Where is best place to update the app or is it worth it on 2.30.22 but think there is an updated version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

ooter wrote: »
    2nd months payment confirmed as gone through, just got the alert, happy days. :)

Why not just buy a Year for 17 euro and be done with it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

On to Surfshark chat today, said that the Turkish server should be back up by the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

TimHorton wrote: »
    Why not just buy a Year for 17 euro and be done with it ??

Because SSport+ and/or the Premier league might close this loophole tomorrow and there is no soccer over the summer so 3 months savings by paying monthly

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Because SSport+ and/or the Premier league might close this loophole tomorrow and there is no soccer over the summer so 3 months savings by paying monthly

Thought about this too - and I'm still on the monthly option. But there's the possibility that they close the payment loophole.

If they stop accepting payment by Google Play monthly subscribers are screwed as we couldn't renew. Annual subscribers might still get most of next season out of it before they have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Saving 1 or 2 Euro per month over 3 months makes it worthwhile:confused:?

a) there's a teeny tiny amount of non Turks signing up. The need for a VPN rules most out. I don't think premiership etc even notice this. It's not a patch on Netflix migration to Turkey and even they don't bother.
    B) Google are making others accept subs through Google pay according to media. So unlikely it'll disappear but rather appear for Netflix etc over time.

c) There's so much sports on there, it's a great service. The Pro bull riding must be as out there as I can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dom40

just logged in using Turkey today(surfshark)vpn,working fine again.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭bobbyg

Anyone know if the Canelo fight is on it this weekend?

bobbyg wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Canelo fight is on it this weekend?

It's on Dazn. Can get a month for 2euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

I've watched 2 games today and noticed there has been English language content at HT in both games. Never noticed that before, always seemed to be Turkish content in the past.

Advertisement