Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

ooter wrote: »
    I've watched 2 games today and noticed there has been English language content at HT in both games. Never noticed that before, always seemed to be Turkish content in the past.

I’ve never seen any ht commentary on any matches I’ve watched

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

I've watched 2 games today and noticed there has been English language content at HT in both games. Never noticed that before, always seemed to be Turkish content in the past.

Always English content at h/t since I've been watching, usually highlights of previous games then a few clips from past players

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭Soarer

TheDriver wrote: »
    a) there's a teeny tiny amount of non Turks signing up. The need for a VPN rules most out. I don't think premiership etc even notice this. It's not a patch on Netflix migration to Turkey and even they don't bother.
    B) Google are making others accept subs through Google pay according to media. So unlikely it'll disappear but rather appear for Netflix etc over time.

c) There's so much sports on there, it's a great service. The Pro bull riding must be as out there as I can find.

Are they professional bulls or professional riders?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭mburke

Any recommendations for where one can find the pga golf outside of Sky sports?

Always English content at h/t since I've been watching, usually highlights of previous games then a few clips from past players

Sorry I though they meant English studio commentary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Anyone notice lowering in Res periodically last night? Fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

TheDriver wrote:

I was getting that and alot of buffering on my laptop switched to my phone and it was ok

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Had Liverpool game on last night and it was perfect no drop in res

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

mburke wrote: »
    Any recommendations for where one can find the pga golf outside of Sky sports?

Eurosport India have it I hear....

Accessible via Discovery Plus when you're in India!

€3.50 for the year.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭crasy dash

No worked fine all game,used windscribe last night no problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭bromley52

Newtown90 wrote: »

€3.50 for the year.....

No. They have cycling ( giro) on now but they do show golf from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭NewClareman

I have the SSSports App installed on AppleTV, and an account set up. It's looking for payment via the App Store. Is there any way that I could add credit to the Turkey App Store, without giving them my credit card details?

bromley52 wrote: »
    No. They have cycling ( giro) on now but they do show golf from time to time.

Yes watched Rory last night, any Saturday/Sunday evening I've turned it on for the golf it's always been on anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I have the SSSports App installed on AppleTV, and an account set up. It's looking for payment via the App Store. Is there any way that I could add credit to the Turkey App Store, without giving them my credit card details?

Have you a Revolut card? You could create a disposable card for one off use and use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

VPN Unlimited has been poor for me lately.

J2CVC wrote: »

I’ve had zero issues

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

J2CVC wrote:

Same especially on laptop lots of buffering. Seems fine on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Thought about this too - and I'm still on the monthly option. But there's the possibility that they close the payment loophole.

If they stop accepting payment by Google Play monthly subscribers are screwed as we couldn't renew. Annual subscribers might still get most of next season out of it before they have to.
    TimHorton wrote: »
    Saving 1 or 2 Euro per month over 3 months makes it worthwhile:confused:?

The reason I go monthly is because if I go yearly for ~€17 and it stops working tomorrow I've now lost €17

If I pay €2 a month then I've only lost €2, plus when the premier league season breaks for the summer I can just get rid

The reason I go monthly is because if I go yearly for ~€17 and it stops working tomorrow I've now lost €17

If I pay €2 a month then I've only lost €2, plus when the premier league season breaks for the summer I can just get rid

That's everyone's argument. But you've probably paid €6 or €8 already.

You've got to ask how is it going to stop working? The payment method is the loophole so is mostly likely to go imo.

I'll be paying the €17 instead of the €2 next time and hopefully it secures me access for most of next season. I'd feel like some chump if I lost out for the sake of €15!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

€3.50 for the year.....

I’ve tried to pay for discovery + with Revolut and with my Irish credit card, yet it won’t go through. I’m using Surfshark as my vpn. Has anyone managed it?

• Advertisement

cmssjone wrote: »
    I’ve tried to pay for discovery + with Revolut and with my Irish credit card, yet it won’t go through. I’m using Surfshark as my vpn. Has anyone managed it?

You'll have to pay with Google Pay just link your revolut via the Discovery Plus India App

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Yep Turkish Keepsolid VPN absolute muck this weekend with SSsport Real/Sevilla barely watchable at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭ooter

How do you change from monthly to annual subscription?
    Tried doing it on the site and it said manage subscriptions on play store but I can't find any way of changing it, just pause payment or cancel subscription.

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Yep Turkish Keepsolid VPN absolute muck this weekend with SSsport Real/Sevilla barely watchable at the minute

I had same. Used Cyprus and no issue

How do you change from monthly to annual subscription?
    Tried doing it on the site and it said manage subscriptions on play store but I can't find any way of changing it, just pause payment or cancel subscription.
    Read OP. Cancel month and when over, subscribe to year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

That's everyone's argument. But you've probably paid €6 or €8 already.

You've got to ask how is it going to stop working? The payment method is the loophole so is mostly likely to go imo.

I'll be paying the €17 instead of the €2 next time and hopefully it secures me access for most of next season. I'd feel like some chump if I lost out for the sake of €15!

They could also stop working on VPNs

They could also stop working on VPNs

They could. I'm no VPN expert but I understand it would be a lot trickier to do. And would take a sustained effort from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

I can't even log into tonight. I've tried to log into the website on my computer and that won't work either!

This is what's showing up when i try log into it.

Could not connect to the reCAPTCHA service. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge.

anyone else having problems with it?

I can login to keepsolid but turkey not working but Cyprus is working with ssport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

You'll have to pay with Google Pay just link your revolut via the Discovery Plus India App

Hi, is there a thread on how to get Discovery Plus India?

Or could you link to the Discovery Plus India app please.

I'm struggling to locate it!!

Advertisement