Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Spn744

tod1982 wrote: »
    Sorry if asked previously but when watching on tablet I can switch commentary to English but if i cast to chromecast only turkish commentary. Any way around this? Or has anyone downloaded the app on a smart tv using surfshark and if so how have they managed this

Thanks

I cast to chromecast and the commentary is always English, are you using the app or through the browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Spn744 wrote: »
    I cast to chromecast and the commentary is always English, are you using the app or through the browser?

There's an option on your device when casting to change the audio language

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

tod1982 wrote: »
    Sorry if asked previously but when watching on tablet I can switch commentary to English but if i cast to chromecast only turkish commentary. Any way around this? Or has anyone downloaded the app on a smart tv using surfshark and if so how have they managed this

Thanks

This is an odd quirk of the app but I had the same problem. The good news is that it is easy to fix.
    You have to start watching the game in portrait mode and then cast it. While casting you can change the language to English using the CC button on your tablet screen. The CC button is not visible on screen in landscape mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Wow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Dm3VZJoQ0

It's official! The LiveScore app will stream all 137 UEFA Champions League matches in Ireland next season, completely FREE-TO-AIR, ���� (Available in Ireland only).

Nice to have Free Champions League to add to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

TimHorton wrote: »
    Wow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Dm3VZJoQ0

It's official! The LiveScore app will stream all 137 UEFA Champions League matches in Ireland next season, completely FREE-TO-AIR, ���� (Available in Ireland only).

Nice to have Free Champions League to add to this.

What’s the catch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    What’s the catch?

Ads probably

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Ads probably

I wonder is it like sky go that can only be watched on a mobile device and can’t be cast to a tv

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I wonder is it like sky go that can only be watched on a mobile device and can’t be cast to a tv

Looks like it can be cast

"LiveScore viewers will be able to watch the matches on their mobile or tablet devices, with the further option to cast the action to their TV screens via the likes of Google Chromecast."

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/champions-league/livescore-to-stream-all-champions-league-matches-for-free-in-ireland-1.4581939

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There appears to be a fire tv app

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They have the Mayweather v Logan Paul fight this weekend. Unsure on language, assuming English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Has this stopped working for anyone else? Ruining Turkey on Surfshark and it says "service not available in your region" :(

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Has this stopped working for anyone else? Ruining Turkey on Surfshark and it says "service not available in your region" :(

Working fine on SmartDNS

Try using Cyprus

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Try using Cyprus

No good either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Working fine for me. Sounds like a VPN issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

Yep with Nord VPN. But the Cyprus switch worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Using Surf Shark and switching to Cyprus has worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dom40

using surfshark Turkey stopped working for me about a month ago,Cyprus works fine,hopefully it stays working as i just bought the year sub,£13.02p for the year.this is a great bargain considering the live sport ,i see they are showing Irelands game on Tue 8th,i watch ed the du bois fight on Saturday nite and they are also showing Mayweather and whathisface tonite.Thank you (The Driver) for sharing this with Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Yep with Nord VPN. But the Cyprus switch worked for me.

Same for me, but the picture quality from Cyprus VPN on Nord does not seem very good, some buffering happening too. I get the feeling they will slowly identify and block all the big VPN providers which is a pity.

I'm not going to renew Nord, gonna give Express VPN a try since they just offered me a free 30 trial to try to get me to re-subscribe to them.

Sconsey wrote: »
    Same for me, but the picture quality from Cyprus VPN on Nord does not seem very good, some buffering happening too. I get the feeling they will slowly identify and block all the big VPN providers which is a pity.

I'm not going to renew Nord, gonna give Express VPN a try since they just offered me a free 30 trial to try to get me to re-subscribe to them.

Just FYI I'm getting 1080p back again for Nord on Turkish server

• Advertisement

Just FYI I'm getting 1080p back again for Nord on Turkish server

This stopped quickly :(

I'll be moving to Surfshark too I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

No English commentary for the Ireland match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No English commentary for the Ireland match :)
    Might be just as well :pac:

Conor McGregors next fight is on this on 10th of July. BT are looking for £20 for it. Haven't seen Irish Prices yet.

If you don't have this but have a dutch vpn you can watch it for free here https://www.kijk.nl/

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭AB7

What Smart DNS Service is everyone using for this? I prefer to use a smart dns so I can use with my Apple TV as it doesn’t have VPN functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Conor McGregors next fight is on this on 10th of July. BT are looking for £20 for it. Haven't seen Irish Prices yet.

€29.99 in Ireland. That's some exchange rate that is being used. Current exchange rate should have a €23.30 price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

lertsnim wrote: »
    €29.99 in Ireland. That's some exchange rate that is being used. Current exchange rate should have a €23.30 price tag.

€6.70 Paddy tax

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭andy.dunleavy

Subscribe to dazn germany and watch main event from 3am "1 month free trial"

Subscribe to dazn germany and watch main event from 3am "1 month free trial"

No need. Kijk.nl showing same thing at same time.
    Same commentary etc. No sign up just log on and watch.

https://www.kijk.nl/programmas/ufc/gIKqbuiSm1v/seizoen/173733928305/afleveringen/video/ufc-264/97NspIEXUQ9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭andy.dunleavy

No need. Kijk.nl showing same thing at same time.
    Same commentary etc. No sign up just log on and watch.

https://www.kijk.nl/programmas/ufc/gIKqbuiSm1v/seizoen/173733928305/afleveringen/video/ufc-264/97NspIEXUQ9

always handy to have 2 options :)

Advertisement